Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Fellowship BBQ Update!!!!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (29): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Fellowship BBQ Update!!!!! 2 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

Fellowship BBQ Update!!!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

A few people have e-mailed me for some specifics on the Taylor Roe BBQ being held in Minnesota on August 3, 2003. So I now will have to put the pressure on you people hanging on the fence. First off the cost, the cost will be $30 per person, That gets you Terry & Mike singing and playing (a thousand yuks), lots of food, a chance (as Sgt. Chandler said) to hang with a couple of cool cats, and some give a ways, in fact we will be having a drawing for a Hofner acoustic guitar signed by Terry & Mike, (winner must be present). NOW HERE'S THE DEAL!!!!!! You must be registered by July 19, 2003 or you ain't gettin in, there will be no walking up the day of. When I say registered that means money received by then. The reason is we need to figure out how many are coming so we can figure out how big of a venue we will need. NOW MORE INCENTIVE, the first 10 people that have their money in will get a free, original, full size, mint condition, impossible to find, Fearful Symmetry poster. Let's show zippetywhosemydaddy that we, The Fellowship, know how to do this BBQ Thang!!! What do ya say???????
06-16-2003 17:19 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
zippetydoodaddy zippetydoodaddy is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-29-2003
Location: Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst. - F.B.

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

DAMB!

Gauntlet dropped on head. Must seek shelter.

Still, I'm unshaken.

Details to come.

August 2005
06-16-2003 18:25 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Strike back, Zippy. You can take him!

06-16-2003 19:17 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

i was just checking out airfares to MN aug 2nd.... Frown
when is the CA manson-kool-aid show again???

Cool
06-16-2003 19:19 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
zippetydoodaddy zippetydoodaddy is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-29-2003
Location: Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst. - F.B.

That's right Joey, let's turn his post into mine.

August 1st. The first of August. The first of the Taylor/Roe BBQ shows. The number one show. First in a series of shows by Terry Taylor and Mike Roe. The Alpha show. The Launch. Numero Uno.

08/01/03

Did I mention, admission to the show will cost...no wait...not yet...let them wait...let them drool.

August 2005
06-16-2003 19:26 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

roundtrip to Minneapolis $420.... Crying

roundtrip to LA $210.... Cool

Cool
06-16-2003 19:41 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

We get Joey! We get Joey!

06-16-2003 19:49 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

i'd like to go to both..... but i thought flying to MN would be the same price as LA..... Crying

Cool
06-16-2003 19:54 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

and what about the seattle show, theo??? Big Grin

Cool
06-16-2003 19:58 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

quote:
Originally posted by Commander Cote
A few people have e-mailed me for some specifics on the Taylor Roe BBQ being held in Minnesota on August 3, 2003. So I now will have to put the pressure on you people hanging on the fence. First off the cost, the cost will be $30 per person, That gets you Terry & Mike singing and playing (a thousand yuks), lots of food, a chance (as Sgt. Chandler said) to hang with a couple of cool cats, and some give a ways, in fact we will be having a drawing for a Hofner acoustic guitar signed by Terry & Mike, (winner must be present). NOW HERE'S THE DEAL!!!!!! You must be registered by July 19, 2003 or you ain't gettin in, there will be no walking up the day of. When I say registered that means money received by then. The reason is we need to figure out how many are coming so we can figure out how big of a venue we will need. NOW MORE INCENTIVE, the first 10 people that have their money in will get a free, original, full size, mint condition, impossible to find, Fearful Symmetry poster. Let's show zippetywhosemydaddy that we, The Fellowship, know how to do this BBQ Thang!!! What do ya say???????

Send me the address so I can mail my $$! I'm there!

06-16-2003 20:00 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
HEMISPHERICALHEADS HEMISPHERICALHEADS is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-07-2003

this is lookin' good , really good..
06-16-2003 20:29 HEMISPHERICALHEADS is offline Send an Email to HEMISPHERICALHEADS Homepage of HEMISPHERICALHEADS Search for Posts by HEMISPHERICALHEADS Add HEMISPHERICALHEADS to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

quote:
Originally posted by joey
roundtrip to Minneapolis $420.... Crying

roundtrip to LA $210.... Cool

where are you coming from, Joey?

That seems pretty high.........hell, Jim & I went to NY for only $218. What are you trying to fly, the Concord???

Hey, my check's in the mail..............well, it WILL be.........soon........this is payday week.......yeah, it's on its way, all righty!

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

06-16-2003 20:30 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
jollyholiday
Mind Peach

paid Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I paid up last week. I've got a few other people who'd like to come as well. What is the magic number for crowd size Commander?

-Jolly
06-16-2003 21:09 jollyholiday is offline Send an Email to jollyholiday Search for Posts by jollyholiday Add jollyholiday to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

that is JOLLYgood, Jolly.

ya know, every time I see your name, I think of the Stone's song...........Ooo, you're a holiday, such a holiday........

don't ask me why.......

one of those things, I guess.

it'll be cool to see you again Smile

06-16-2003 21:26 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
jollyholiday
Mind Peach

hi woggy Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Looking forward to seeing you again too. I actually got jollyholiday from Mary Poppins.

Oh, it's a jolly holiday with Mary / Mary makes your heart so light....when Mary holds your hand / you feel so grand / your heart starts beating like a big brass band!

that tune makes me whistle whenever I think about it and I like to whistle.

...just ask my cardboard cutout!

-Jolly
06-16-2003 21:36 jollyholiday is offline Send an Email to jollyholiday Search for Posts by jollyholiday Add jollyholiday to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

my silly brother.................

are you bringing the cardboard cutout to the BBQ?

That would be fun Smile

You'll enjoy meeting JimIny............

I don't remember that song from Mary Poppins.......I'll have to catch that again someday Smile

06-16-2003 21:47 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

Woggy? have ya checked out Baxx's and my response to Gort on the suess thread?

06-16-2003 21:48 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

Ooooooooooooo, not yet.

will go there right now !

06-16-2003 21:49 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Thread Starter Thread Started by Commander Cote

Keep those e-mails comin folks! Even IF zippitygotnodaddy has more people, they will NOT
beat out in spirit, and love (can you feel it?) that the Fellowship has! The poster is almost finished and I can sense the exitement building. Just reach out and touch your computer as you are reading this, and you'll be healed of that in grown toe nail. The next update might just take care of that troublesome Prickly Heat.
AMEN

06-16-2003 22:37 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Thread Starter Thread Started by Commander Cote

Jolly
The MAGIC number will be July 19! But, I will tell you this, Terry's arm might be pretty sore from flipping burgers to play his guitar, so, we may need some relief
flippers to stand by.

Take that zippetymakeroomfordaddy!!!!
06-17-2003 05:30 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
Pages (29): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Fellowship BBQ Update!!!!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH