Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » A Challenge!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page A Challenge!!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

in the words of Raymond\'s Dad....... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Nez
quote:
Originally posted by Woggy
Then you're coming to the BBQ in or near Stillwater, aren't you? What part of MN are you from????????????

Richfield/Edina...not to far from the Southdale Mall. I should be able to pull it off. I will need to blow off steam. My job is driving me mad. Smile

quote:

you GOTS to go, bro! (are you a bro? I don't know. Assume so. Gotta go!)

I is a bro-unless my parents have a shocking secret.

Holy Crap!

You GOTS to go.......did you register yet? See post to Hemi.........

Smile man, we're draggin' 'em in left and ride, Commander! WE'll need a bigger place soon (do we have a place yet????)

riverboat, anyone?

I definitely will need to get out the party dress for THIS one Smile

(oh, I'm a girl, Nez......it's okay!)

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

06-16-2003 15:57 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Nez Nez is a male
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 06-16-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey...I got no problem if the guys wanna wear party dresses. Smile

I am gonna sign up for it...how much is it again?
06-16-2003 17:20 Nez is offline Send an Email to Nez Homepage of Nez Search for Posts by Nez Add Nez to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ONLY $30............such a deal!

Go here for more details:

http://www.danielamos.com/wbboard/thread...did=1&styleid=2

06-16-2003 20:33 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Woggster!!!!!!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You Minnisotians (sp?) (whatever) (vikings for gosh sakes!!!!!!!)

You're getting ALL the action now! Makes me start conjecturing on how to get out for the next Midwest gathering of the DAmb. Jealousy is not becoming! But...but......DAmb.....I'm jealous!!

Send me some gas money and I'm there!!!! HA!! Big Grin
06-16-2003 20:37 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

shall we take up a collection for Theo?????????

would you come if we did?

really?

stranger things have happened, you know Smile

06-16-2003 21:48 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

LL Cool J
Going Back To Cali

I'm going back to Cali, Cali, Cali
I'm going back to Cali.. hmm, I don't think so
I'm going back to Cali.. I don't think so

Going back to Cali, stylin, profilin
Growlin, and smilin, while in the sun
The top is down, on the black Corvette
And it's fly, cause it's sittin on Dayton's
Laurents steering wheel, plushed out, gold-leaf phantom top
and three girls waiting
VRRRROOM engine's blowin, the chrome, is shining
Passing all the cars on the way
Movement of the wind, back wheels spin
Pop in a cassette and push play

I'm going back to Cali - yea y'all, I don't think so
I'm going back to Cali..

I'm going back to Cali, shakin 'em, bakin 'em
Takin 'em to spots they never before hung
?? the place, on Sunset it's a trip
Where the A.C.'s cold, and the girls still strip
The record skip, but this girl kept dancin
Prancin, grindin, grinnin, romancin
I asked her to the barn, so we could hit the hay
I wanna do this, Brutus, but I don't wanna pay

I'm going back to Cali - no man I don't think so
I'm going back to Cali..

I'm going back to Cali, rising, surprising
Advising realizing, she's sizing me up
Her bikini - small; heels - tall
She said, she liked, the ocean
She showed me a beach, gave me a peach
and pulled out the suntan lotion
Now I thought that was fast, but this girl was faster
She's lookin for a real good time
I said, "Close your eyes, I got a surprise,"
and I ran away with the bottle of wine

[saxophone solo]

Cool
06-17-2003 10:03 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

you don't luv us anymore......... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by joey
LL Cool J
Going Back To Cali

[saxophone solo]

.............**sniff, sniff**

so, are you goin' to Cali or to Vikingland, huh?

i'm so con-fussled Frown

06-17-2003 10:29 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

quote:
quote:
LL Cool J
Going Back To Cali

[saxophone solo]

i'm so con-fussled Frown

well, like i said before on at least 3 other posts..... it is $420 to fly to minneapolis, and $200 to fly to l.a..... Red Face
so..................
but i will go there sometime.... if i can find a cheaper plane ticket...... Big Grin

Cool
06-17-2003 14:14 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

quote:
quote:
quote:
LL Cool J
Going Back To Cali

[saxophone solo]

i'm so con-fussled Frown

well, like i said before on at least 3 other posts..... it is $420 to fly to minneapolis, and $200 to fly to l.a..... Red Face
so..................
but i will go there sometime.... if i can find a cheaper plane ticket...... Big Grin

Cool cool Cool

06-17-2003 14:16 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

We want Joey! We want Joey!

06-17-2003 15:03 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

OK OK....you get Joey! But we have The Queen! Big Grin

06-17-2003 15:04 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

We might get the biddy!

06-17-2003 15:07 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

Why don't you fly to CA, then take a flight the next day to MN? Would that work? Just think a drawing for a Hofner acoustic signed by Terry & Mike, Fearful Symmetry poster!!!!!!!!!
06-17-2003 16:21 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Where are you coming from Joey???

06-17-2003 16:22 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

We're still waiting to see how many people register to decide on a venue. We may not know until the 19th of July. But we're pretty sure it will be in the Stillwater area.
06-17-2003 16:24 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

How many do we have right now Commander?

06-17-2003 16:25 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Not Enough!!!!
Registered, about 6. People that have said they're sending money another 10 to 15.
06-17-2003 16:33 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
zippetydoodaddy zippetydoodaddy is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-29-2003
Location: Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst. - F.B.

Thread Starter Thread Started by zippetydoodaddy
Just Added to CA Show!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

There will be a drawing to win lunch at Terry's favorite stand in the heart of LA's historic Old Olvera Street. You will take the train to Union Station and enjoy the true heart of California. This sentimental landmark of California's rich heritage will warm your heart as you walk on the century-old cobblestones and visit the beautiful Avila Adobe. Yes, you will ignore the faint scent of sewage once you've tasted them taquitos.

Who knows? With such an up close and personal show as this, you may be able to convince Mike and Terry to join you.

http://www.olvera-street.com/olvera_street.html

More to come.

August 2005
06-17-2003 16:51 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

quote:
Originally posted by Driver8
Where are you coming from Joey???

spokane....

Cool
06-17-2003 16:54 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

A scene from the upcoming CA bbq

06-17-2003 23:30 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Pages (5): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » A Challenge!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH