Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » States we live in.. » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page States we live in..
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I live in Texas.

06-17-2003 19:53 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
SMACK-A-SAURUS REX SMACK-A-SAURUS REX is a male
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 05-22-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

^ what he said.
06-17-2003 20:49 SMACK-A-SAURUS REX is offline Send an Email to SMACK-A-SAURUS REX Search for Posts by SMACK-A-SAURUS REX Add SMACK-A-SAURUS REX to your Buddy List
Scrimshaw Nick Scrimshaw Nick is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-387.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Bad news, Mom. I promised my soul to the devil this afternoon." "Oh? That recently?" ~ Calvin and Hobbes

So, which one of you is that Dallas "fan"?

Shocked

Big Grin

Somebody cured my political apathy but I'm not allowed to say who it is in a signature on the Message Boards
06-17-2003 22:49 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
ProdigalDog ProdigalDog is a male
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 05-20-2003

I live near Baltimore, Maryland
06-18-2003 06:33 ProdigalDog is offline Search for Posts by ProdigalDog Add ProdigalDog to your Buddy List
Gabriel Syme Gabriel Syme is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-135.gif

Registration Date: 01-31-2003

I live in Athens, Georgia. Except for a year in Tennessee',I've lived in Georgia all my life.

Well, I went on a summer mission trip to California. It was in the Bakersfield area. The Joshua trees were amazing. I learned a lot while I was there. I learned that my image of Californians gained from the media & Hollywood was largely erroneous. I also learned that others' image of Southerners ganed from the media & Hollywood is equally if not more erroneous. Introductions in nearly every conversation for three months were followed by "you don't have an accent like I thought you would."
06-18-2003 13:55 Gabriel Syme is offline Search for Posts by Gabriel Syme Add Gabriel Syme to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Superior WI
on the tip of a big lake I can't remember the name of......
(WE HAVE ACCENTS- BUT NO ONE NOTICES- EH?)

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
06-18-2003 14:05 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
HEMISPHERICALHEADS HEMISPHERICALHEADS is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-07-2003

Thread Starter Thread Started by HEMISPHERICALHEADS

quote:
Originally posted by Gabriel Syme
I live in Athens, Georgia. Except for a year in Tennessee',I've lived in Georgia all my life.

Well, I went on a summer mission trip to California. It was in the Bakersfield area. The Joshua trees were amazing. I learned a lot while I was there. I learned that my image of Californians gained from the media & Hollywood was largely erroneous. I also learned that others' image of Southerners ganed from the media & Hollywood is equally if not more erroneous. Introductions in nearly every conversation for three months were followed by "you don't have an accent like I thought you would."

Cool. The home ov VOL.
06-18-2003 14:57 HEMISPHERICALHEADS is offline Send an Email to HEMISPHERICALHEADS Homepage of HEMISPHERICALHEADS Search for Posts by HEMISPHERICALHEADS Add HEMISPHERICALHEADS to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by Mark
I live in Texas.

Where? When I served in the ARMY I was at Ft.Hood TX. 1985-1988. I almost stayed when I got out but chickened out a came back to MICHIGAN. Work wise it was a wise decision. Plus I love Michigan and it's climate,Particularly up north. Oh , Killeen Texas was where FT.HOOD is..

P.S. I used to get into some good local Texas Rock and Roll bands (definitly not Christians) from the 60's. The 13th Floor Elevators being my favorite.
06-18-2003 15:03 HEMISPHERICALHEADS is offline Send an Email to HEMISPHERICALHEADS Homepage of HEMISPHERICALHEADS Search for Posts by HEMISPHERICALHEADS Add HEMISPHERICALHEADS to your Buddy List
Toque Boy Toque Boy is a male
A Hot Wolly

Registration Date: 12-08-2002

The Great White North Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
06-18-2003 15:11 Toque Boy is offline Send an Email to Toque Boy Search for Posts by Toque Boy Add Toque Boy to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by Toque Boy
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

Great! My grandmother is reponsible for bringing the Canadian blood into our family. I have relatives in Ontario and in Medicine Hat Alberta...I may not always agree with the government , but I love the land. Beautiful! Big Grin
06-18-2003 15:14 HEMISPHERICALHEADS is offline Send an Email to HEMISPHERICALHEADS Homepage of HEMISPHERICALHEADS Search for Posts by HEMISPHERICALHEADS Add HEMISPHERICALHEADS to your Buddy List
jamespop jamespop is a male
Luteous Llama

Presently I'm in NW Kentucky. Before that I was in SE Illinois (Fairfield). Before that I was schooled in Fort Worth, TX (SWBTS) and before that I was schooled in Dallas (DBU) (both fine institutions sadly panned in that "Hide the Beer" ditty. Before that I grew up in SE Oklahoma. However, for the first tender 6 months of my wee little life, I hailed from Bakersfield, CA (made famous in song by none other than TST. Big Grin
06-18-2003 15:48 jamespop is offline Send an Email to jamespop Search for Posts by jamespop Add jamespop to your Buddy List
jamespop jamespop is a male
Luteous Llama

quote:
Originally posted by jamespop
Presently I'm in NW Kentucky. Before that I was in SE Illinois (Fairfield). Before that I was schooled in Fort Worth, TX (SWBTS) and before that I was schooled in Dallas (DBU) (both fine institutions sadly panned in that "Hide the Beer" ditty. Before that I grew up in SE Oklahoma. However, for the first tender 6 months of my wee little life, I hailed from Bakersfield, CA (made famous in song by none other than TST. Big Grin

And I evidently have a phobia of closing my parentheses.Roll Eyes
06-18-2003 15:50 jamespop is offline Send an Email to jamespop Search for Posts by jamespop Add jamespop to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
Superior WI
on the tip of a big lake I can't remember the name of......
(WE HAVE ACCENTS- BUT NO ONE NOTICES- EH?)

must be ONE of those ten thousand MN Lakes, huh???

gee, dont' tell me........i'll get it........

Smile

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

06-18-2003 16:07 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Scrimshaw Nick Scrimshaw Nick is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-387.jpg

Location: "Bad news, Mom. I promised my soul to the devil this afternoon." "Oh? That recently?" ~ Calvin and Hobbes

quote:
quote:

And I evidently have a phobia of closing my parentheses.Roll Eyes

Don't feel too bad . . . you did close a few of them

Somebody cured my political apathy but I'm not allowed to say who it is in a signature on the Message Boards
06-18-2003 16:18 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-21-2003

I have lived most of my life in California, but went to school for two years in Tennessee and three years in Oklahoma. I also lived in Colorado for three years.
06-18-2003 16:30 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

so you will be at the CA bbq then? Smile

Cool
06-18-2003 16:31 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-21-2003

Count on it. Smile )
06-18-2003 16:32 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
Nez Nez is a male
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 06-16-2003

Minnesota now. In a few months, L.A.
06-18-2003 16:47 Nez is offline Send an Email to Nez Homepage of Nez Search for Posts by Nez Add Nez to your Buddy List
Bulldog Bulldog is a male
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

I live in So. Cal, home of the June gloom.
06-20-2003 09:00 Bulldog is offline Send an Email to Bulldog Search for Posts by Bulldog Add Bulldog to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Nez
Minnesota now. In a few months, L.A.

you live in the twin cities too? Smile

06-20-2003 09:01 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Pages (5): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » States we live in..

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH