Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » States we live in.. » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page States we live in..
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Captain Crouch
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 12-23-2002

Tha's per-PAH'strus!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Gabriel Syme
Well, I went on a summer mission trip to California. It was in the Bakersfield area. The Joshua trees were amazing. I learned a lot while I was there. I learned that my image of Californians gained from the media & Hollywood was largely erroneous. I also learned that others' image of Southerners ganed from the media & Hollywood is equally if not more erroneous. Introductions in nearly every conversation for three months were followed by "you don't have an accent like I thought you would."

Ah've lev'd en th' South, an' now Ah lev en Cal'FOR'nyuh, an' AH ain't got no AK-cent!!!! Praise Gow-wud, Heh HAYL'd meh uh thah!!!

Praise GOW-wud!!!
06-20-2003 09:05 Captain Crouch is offline Send an Email to Captain Crouch Homepage of Captain Crouch Search for Posts by Captain Crouch Add Captain Crouch to your Buddy List
HEMISPHERICALHEADS HEMISPHERICALHEADS is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-07-2003

Thread Starter Thread Started by HEMISPHERICALHEADS
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Bulldog
I live in So. Cal, home of the June gloom.

What's June Gloom? Those infamous LA cop chases? You know white Broncos? Buffalo Bills?
06-20-2003 21:05 HEMISPHERICALHEADS is offline Send an Email to HEMISPHERICALHEADS Homepage of HEMISPHERICALHEADS Search for Posts by HEMISPHERICALHEADS Add HEMISPHERICALHEADS to your Buddy List
Ed McMahon
unregistered
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I live in California in an old folks homes for Johnny Carson's ex-wives and sidekicks.
06-20-2003 21:15
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Poor Ed...........so when are you bringing me my Publisher's Clearing House Ten Million, huh?

I'm waiting............

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

06-20-2003 22:13 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Bulldog Bulldog is a male
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

quote:
Originally posted by HEMISPHERICALHEADS
quote:
Originally posted by Bulldog
I live in So. Cal, home of the June gloom.

What's June Gloom? Those infamous LA cop chases? You know white Broncos? Buffalo Bills?

June Gloom? It overcast skys till about 1:00 p.m. then the sun finally comes out and we heat up to about 85 to 90 degrees. The last two mouning it has rained a little though. Please give me my summer!!!!!!
06-21-2003 09:09 Bulldog is offline Send an Email to Bulldog Search for Posts by Bulldog Add Bulldog to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

quote:
Originally posted by skcusnamrac
I'm from LA, lower Alabama that is.

ever eat a raw tater? I likes em fresh out of the dirt, a quick wipe on me overalls and it's good to go. mmmmmmmmummmm now that's good eatin'

Skcus

Roll Eyes

Cool
01-26-2004 17:56 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
FaintScentsOfSewage
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 09-26-2002

lower florida
01-26-2004 18:20 FaintScentsOfSewage is offline Send an Email to FaintScentsOfSewage Search for Posts by FaintScentsOfSewage Add FaintScentsOfSewage to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

quote:
Originally posted by joey
quote:

ever eat a raw tater? I likes em fresh out of the dirt, a quick wipe on me overalls and it's good to go. mmmmmmmmummmm now that's good eatin'

Skcus

Roll Eyes

Tongue

01-26-2004 21:06 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Tongue! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
quote:
Originally posted by joey
quote:

Skcus

Roll Eyes

Tongue

hey skcus! Big Grin

Cool
01-26-2004 21:39 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
DwDunphy DwDunphy is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-18-2003

I live in the state of... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

...confusion.

And constant at that.

DwD
01-26-2004 23:45 DwDunphy is offline Send an Email to DwDunphy Homepage of DwDunphy Search for Posts by DwDunphy Add DwDunphy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DwDunphy: dunphyetc
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

Nobody here lives in the state of delerium? I'm surprised. Or, should I say, "Shocked !"

I live in the land of Buckeyes; where the men are real men, the women are real women and the rivers hardly ever catch fire.

01-27-2004 01:22 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
Pages (5): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » States we live in..

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH