Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Daniel Amos??? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (8): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Daniel Amos??? 3 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-21-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I think we're all the same person.
06-23-2003 12:06 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
Bones McCoy Bones McCoy is a male
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 10-07-2002
Location: Space.... The Final Frontier. That and the Carman Website.

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Speak for yourself, you vowelly challenged spazz-poster! I'm not ANYBODY!!!

Wait, that wasn't quite right --

BLAST you DAmbers!!!

06-23-2003 12:30 Bones McCoy is offline Send an Email to Bones McCoy Homepage of Bones McCoy Search for Posts by Bones McCoy Add Bones McCoy to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

WOW................k-9 and ™ and........... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by ™
I'm only postin' as ™ anymore....
standin' tall in th' saddle as it were (helps avoid chafing-)

So, Garth is from the old board.................and he appears to know a lot about all of us.................and he's from Dallas (but then, IS he from Dallas, or IS he from Canada????????)

Man, if you're Waldo/Bruce, I'm just gonna be SO happy!

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

06-23-2003 12:55 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Garth
Dignified Lazar

Registration Date: 06-20-2003

Thread Starter Thread Started by Garth
good advice dr. evil! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Garth
what the hell do you mean "give myself up???" i am the genuine article... the "real deal!"
i am as real as they come.... you are the one who needs to "give yourself up" dr. evil, i mean dr. rich....
you need to take that neon green Ozzy shirt and have a bonfire with it!
and you should try listening to that Jim guy who keeps getting banned and re-registering under new names.... you could learn a thing or two from him dr. rich!!!!!!

Garth

from dallas...

06-23-2003 14:00 Garth is offline Send an Email to Garth Search for Posts by Garth Add Garth to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

for the record it was a lime-green "Black Sabbath" tee-shirt! Pleased

06-23-2003 14:01 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Garth
Dignified Lazar

quote:
Originally posted by dennis

oh yeah....my bad....

06-23-2003 14:28 Garth is offline Send an Email to Garth Search for Posts by Garth Add Garth to your Buddy List
zippetydoodaddy zippetydoodaddy is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-29-2003
Location: Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst. - F.B.

quote:
Originally posted by Woggy

So, Garth is from the old board.................and he appears to know a lot about all of us.................and he's from Dallas (but then, IS he from Dallas, or IS he from Canada????????)

Garth don't know nuthin 'bout me. Big Grin

Or do he? Confused

August 2005
06-23-2003 14:28 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
Garth
Dignified Lazar

quote:
Originally posted by zippetydoodaddy
quote:
Originally posted by Woggy

Garth don't know nuthin 'bout me. Big Grin

Or do he? Confused

Garth likes you.... would like to come to your party! maybe Terry will play some stuff of the first album for old times sake....

06-23-2003 14:30 Garth is offline Send an Email to Garth Search for Posts by Garth Add Garth to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

That's okay! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by dennis

oh yeah....my bad....

Wink

06-23-2003 15:33 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

quote:
what the hell do you mean "give myself up???" i am the genuine article... the "real deal!"
i am as real as they come.... you are the one who needs to "give yourself up" dr. evil, i mean dr. rich....
you need to take that neon green Ozzy shirt and have a bonfire with it!
and you should try listening to that Jim guy who keeps getting banned and re-registering under new names.... you could learn a thing or two from him dr. rich!!!!!!

Garth

from dallas...

whatever carl.... Roll Eyes

one of the carls at least, i'm sure.... Pleased

Cool
06-23-2003 16:05 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Thanks Joey, that really narrows it down.

.carls.

06-23-2003 16:10 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

He DIDN't say he wasn't Waldo!

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

06-23-2003 16:14 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

He might as well have! Tongue

06-23-2003 16:16 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Garth
Dignified Lazar

why do y'all think i am somebody here's "alias???"
like i said before, i amd the "real deal"....i am as real as they come!!!

06-23-2003 16:22 Garth is offline Send an Email to Garth Search for Posts by Garth Add Garth to your Buddy List
Garth
Dignified Lazar

dennis
Woolly Eggwhisk

Date Registered: September 2002
Location: "When the Christian soul, in it's distress cannot find new words for imploring the mercy of God, it repeats the same inovocation ceaselessly... Reason reaches it's limit. Only Faith ascends beyond." Jehan Alain

told you that boy was evil!!! Shocked

06-23-2003 16:26 Garth is offline Send an Email to Garth Search for Posts by Garth Add Garth to your Buddy List
Theophilus
Dignified Lazar

Registration Date: 12-12-2002

Daniel Amos??? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I like this band.

Especially that song, "Don't Light Your Own Fire".
Smile
06-23-2003 16:29 Theophilus is offline Send an Email to Theophilus Search for Posts by Theophilus Add Theophilus to your Buddy List
Garth
Dignified Lazar

quote:
Originally posted by Theophilus
I like this band.

Especially that song, "Don't Light Your Own Fire".
Smile

lighten up francis.... Roll Eyes

06-23-2003 16:33 Garth is offline Send an Email to Garth Search for Posts by Garth Add Garth to your Buddy List
Theophilus
Dignified Lazar

Registration Date: 12-12-2002

Well, hello there Garth.

How are you today?
06-23-2003 17:16 Theophilus is offline Send an Email to Theophilus Search for Posts by Theophilus Add Theophilus to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

T'ain't me.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by joey

....although I was betting on the other one myself....Big Grin

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
06-23-2003 17:37 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Garth
Dignified Lazar

quote:
Originally posted by carl
quote:
Originally posted by joey

....although I was betting on the other one myself....Big Grin

i am not a big dork!!! Mad

well, not that one at least.... Red Face

06-23-2003 17:40 Garth is offline Send an Email to Garth Search for Posts by Garth Add Garth to your Buddy List
Pages (8): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Daniel Amos???

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH