Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Sorry about the downtime & various updates » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Sorry about the downtime & various updates
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Sorry about the downtime & various updates Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Our domain name had to be renewed and unfortunately, there was a short (it's actually not up yet - I'm just hoping that it will be short) moment where the name was expired before our renewal started.

We're leaving for Cstone in the morning (Wednesday) and I'm up tonight trying to get the last of the Prickly Heats and fan club discs sent out. The vast majority of them had shipped by the end of last week - but we still had a few we've been working on. It's taken a lot longer than we thought it would because we weren't able to ship as many of the fan club discs with Prickly Heat as we thought we would be able to. We've had to ship nearly every single CD by itself - although we still have to check each one to see if the person gets other discs. Really, really slowed things down.

Theres actually a handful of Prickly Heats that will not get sent until we return because the manufacturer apparently didn't send us all of the discs we paid for. JT's on the case. I think theres less than 50 people that will have an additional wait. They should have the remaining CDs at our house by the time we get home on Sunday.

Also, it looks like some of the more recent 77s & Roe fan club subscribers will have to wait until we return.. theres simply no way I can do it all tonight.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
07-02-2003 01:50 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
jollyholiday
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Glad you're back up and running. Thanks for providing this you guys!

-Jolly
07-02-2003 21:18 jollyholiday is offline Send an Email to jollyholiday Search for Posts by jollyholiday Add jollyholiday to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ok fine, but will you also provide counselling for Driver8 and others who haven't been able to post for over 6 minutes?

07-02-2003 21:21 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
SoulishPicturePoster(SPP)
Sublime Brain Puppet

Registration Date: 06-18-2003

Big Grin
07-02-2003 21:49 SoulishPicturePoster(SPP) is offline Search for Posts by SoulishPicturePoster(SPP) Add SoulishPicturePoster(SPP) to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

quote:
Originally posted by Ron E
Ok fine, but will you also provide counselling for Driver8 and others who haven't been able to post for over 6 minutes?

Yeah, cuz we were having panic attacks, and I think I need to see my psychologist now, due to symptoms of withdrawal.............it's been a tough, tough day without the DAmb...........

SO glad you're back!

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

07-02-2003 22:17 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

quote:

they posted on my board and broke it too!

I still haven't figured out what's up with it. Shocked

BD
07-02-2003 22:18 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

seriously now!! I thought of going over there over the past few hours, but I thought it was a little pathetic. Obviously it wasn't after all! Wait...

07-02-2003 22:20 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

quote:

Thank GOD!!!! It's back up!
I had to go to the emergency room for an IV......I fainted at work today with no DAmb! DAmb I have to go to bed soon...but I should make up for this tomorrow.

07-02-2003 22:26 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

There he is!!! Welcome back, its been a long time. Big Grin

07-02-2003 22:27 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
SoulishPicturePoster(SPP)
Sublime Brain Puppet

Registration Date: 06-18-2003

07-02-2003 22:33 SoulishPicturePoster(SPP) is offline Search for Posts by SoulishPicturePoster(SPP) Add SoulishPicturePoster(SPP) to your Buddy List
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-629.jpg

Registration Date: 05-14-2003

Yeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaa! The boys are back in town!!

~Groucho~
07-02-2003 22:39 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Don't tell DriverLate!

he'll have to post like mark (a madman) to get his fix in today!

07-02-2003 23:15 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Whew! Good thing it's back up. I couldn't handle there not being the DAmb for the day.

07-03-2003 08:00 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by BD
Don't tell DriverLate!

he'll have to post like mark (a madman) to get his fix in today!

Well I couldn't do much last night but tonight and tomorrow night I'm going wild! Big Grin

07-03-2003 08:16 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

we are a pathetic lot- eh?
theres no place like home...............
(we did bust yer board purty bad eh BD?)

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
07-03-2003 08:31 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy

I'm sorry BDFrown

07-03-2003 08:36 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:

something happened to it... I went to respond to one of drivers posts and then the whole thing went kaput! I may have to delete it, and then upload it again. Of course all the posts will be lost, but I don’t know where there are now anyway.... Frown

at least we had somewhere to post for the day Cool
07-03-2003 08:41 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

its the equivalent of saving a band aid once you've torn it off your knee.

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
07-03-2003 08:45 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by BD
quote:

something happened to it... I went to respond to one of drivers posts and then the whole thing went kaput! I may have to delete it, and then upload it again. Of course all the posts will be lost, but I don’t know where there are now anyway.... Frown

at least we had somewhere to post for the day Cool

Awwwww. I knew it was my faultCrying

07-03-2003 08:45 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-629.jpg

Registration Date: 05-14-2003

Stop spreading those bugs Driver!

~Groucho~
07-03-2003 08:55 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Sorry about the downtime & various updates

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH