Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » darn floor big bite » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (6): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page darn floor big bite
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by HEMISPHERICALHEADS
quote:
Originally posted by joey

your Shocked would be even bigger if you knew who it was for....
but we are all Da fans, right??? Smile

TST? Big Grin

sorry I had to use it Big Grin

07-04-2003 13:54 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

sorry I had to use it too.... Pleased

Cool
07-04-2003 13:56 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

I'll have to fix it up a little... it was a quick smilie... uh EEK face.

07-04-2003 13:57 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

it looks like something from south park.... Pleased

Cool
07-04-2003 13:58 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
it looks like something from south park.... Pleased

Big Grin

07-04-2003 13:59 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

oh my gosh, KMG killed darn floor, big bite!
you bastards!

Cool
07-04-2003 14:05 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
All in the All and All
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 06-22-2003

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by BD
quote:
i am testing out a copy i burned for someone right now....

Shocked

For .backs, maybe? What about Tim Chandler? Is it for him? If so, how did the test copy turn out and how soon can he expect it?
AAA
07-04-2003 14:34 All in the All and All is offline Send an Email to All in the All and All Search for Posts by All in the All and All Add All in the All and All to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

In not-quite earth, in not-quite heaven
I'll imitate love like lovers do
In not-quite art, in not-quite living
I'll pray that writing it down is part of loving you....

yeah, it came out great! Cool

Cool
07-04-2003 16:57 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Cool song and album

07-04-2003 20:12 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Big Grin

07-04-2003 20:57 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by All in the All and All
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by BD
quote:
i am testing out a copy i burned for someone right now....

Shocked

For .backs, maybe? What about Tim Chandler? Is it for him? If so, how did the test copy turn out and how soon can he expect it?
AAA

07-04-2003 23:13 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Quit tempting me like that BD Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]

07-04-2003 23:15 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

I think joey made a copy for (gulp) triple A
07-04-2003 23:16 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by BD
I think joey made a copy for (gulp) triple A

wow

07-04-2003 23:17 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

joey has gone over to the mugs side Crying
07-04-2003 23:30 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

wow

07-04-2003 23:31 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
All in the All and All
Unsullied Affiche

quote:
Originally posted by BD

I've got him praying a rosary every day now...

for all of you lost sinners!!!!!!!
07-05-2003 01:03 All in the All and All is offline Send an Email to All in the All and All Search for Posts by All in the All and All Add All in the All and All to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

quote:
Originally posted by BD

part of the deal was to promise to cut back on the name calling.... on both ends....
and hey, everybody needs to hear dfbb at least once in their life! Smile )

Cool
07-05-2003 01:50 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Listen to DFBB

07-05-2003 08:41 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
All in the All and All
Unsullied Affiche

I'll reveiew it here as soon as I finally get to hear it; hopefully by the middle of next weeek. Should be next week sometime. I just can't wait to hear it.
AAA
07-05-2003 16:10 All in the All and All is offline Send an Email to All in the All and All Search for Posts by All in the All and All Add All in the All and All to your Buddy List
Pages (6): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » darn floor big bite

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH