Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Hi » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Hi
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
MrMustard
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 07-08-2003

Hi Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm new here, just wanted to say hi. I been listening to Daniel Amos since Horrendous Disc! My son just bought a computer for me and my wife and now we are "Online" like everyone else. Guess I never realized anyone but me liked DA, this place seems to have lots of members! Very nice to be able to talk to people from all over who like DA. I would assume most of you are from California, since that is where they are from. We reside in Kentucky, and I have never meet another person who knows, let alone likes, DA. You all take care.

Mr. Mustard

07-08-2003 14:47 MrMustard is offline Send an Email to MrMustard Search for Posts by MrMustard Add MrMustard to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

WELL... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hope yer not mean!
I reside in Wonderful Wisconsin...so we are a far fetched bunch.
Welcome!
PLease read with leisure -
..and with MORE than a grain of salt.
I go back a bit farther than Horrendous Disc- (to Shotgun Angel - the Cowboy DA)
but theres lots to "howdy" about Mr M.
Peace and more-

JimiNy CRICket
(one of many.......)

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
07-08-2003 14:52 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
jollyholiday
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

mean mr mustard Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Welcome Mr. Mustard. We're glad to have you here. What is it the people in Kentucky like?

-Jolly
07-08-2003 14:53 jollyholiday is offline Send an Email to jollyholiday Search for Posts by jollyholiday Add jollyholiday to your Buddy List
zippetydoodaddy zippetydoodaddy is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-29-2003
Location: Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst. - F.B.

Welcome the Mustard Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Come on in and enjoy. Check out the Webstore and find any of the albums you may have missed.

Actually, the California contingent is quite small. It seems that the mid-western states have more DA fans than we Sun-Soakers.

We'll see how long that lasts after the raging Terry Taylor and Mike Roe show at my place on August 1st.

Come to CA. We'll feed you yogurt and tofu and get you a boob job before you can say Eureka!!

August 2005
07-08-2003 14:54 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

btw Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

we are all affectionately known as the DAMb
(emphasis the B now)-
its Daniel Amos Message Board
for a little whos who help..
see
DigDork.org
(not sure if it will really help......)

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
07-08-2003 14:54 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-236.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: Silicon Valley: prime real estate for a terrorist dirty bomb hit

oh yeah! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

well I worked with and became friends with a guy from New York who'd moved to the mighty West side and he couldn't believe how many people in California DIDN'T like the Grateful Dead.

Apparently the whole state of New York is ga-ga for th' Dead...

Big Grin

--Peter Jackson quoting J. R. R. Tolkien
07-08-2003 14:57 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
MrMustard
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 07-08-2003

Thread Starter Thread Started by MrMustard
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

No, I'm not mean. Just a big Beatles fan. My son told me I had to make up a name for this. So I did. Mean Mr Mustard is a song by The Beatles. I found DA by accident actualy. One of the youth pastors at our church had bought some records and didn't think Horrendous disc was suitable for playing at youth functions. He stuck it in the Church Library I found it there and purchased it from him. I grew up on Elvis, and then later The Beatles, so rock and roll was not new to me. Of course Christian rock was. Sorry if I take a long time to write back, I am not very good with typewriters. As a matter of fact my eyes are starting to get a bit sore along with my hands and back. How do you folks do this? Thank you very much for the welcome. People in Kentucky are very nice, as long as we don't hear no jokes about KFC!
07-08-2003 15:04 MrMustard is offline Send an Email to MrMustard Search for Posts by MrMustard Add MrMustard to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I LOVE KFC! Cool

07-08-2003 15:07 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
mindgasket mindgasket is a male
A Hot Wolly

images/avatars/avatar-213.jpg

Registration Date: 06-18-2003
Location: Just because we're hypnotized that don't mean we can't dance!

Howdy & Welcome! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm rather new to the board myself, but I've found this group to be pretty amiable,... even if they are a bunch of boobs Shocked Sissies, too. Actually, very few of them can take a joke, so watch what you say.

I've been listening to Da since before HD,
and way before Shotgun. I've been listening since Terry was in diapers and Mr. Buechner even had dreams. So there.

(actually, I just bought my first cassette copy of DF about 3 weeks ago!! But don't tell them, they're a bunch of DA snots!)

Tongue
07-08-2003 15:07 mindgasket is offline Send an Email to mindgasket Search for Posts by mindgasket Add mindgasket to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

boobies???? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by mindgasket
I'm rather new to the board myself, but I've found this group to be pretty amiable,... even if they are a bunch of boobs Shocked Sissies, too. Actually, very few of them can take a joke, so watch what you say.

boobs??
where???Evil

07-08-2003 15:08 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
A Hot Wolly

Umm, err, what I meant was... man boobies. Yeah, very manly boobs.

A-hem....
07-08-2003 15:11 mindgasket is offline Send an Email to mindgasket Search for Posts by mindgasket Add mindgasket to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

quote:
Originally posted by dennis
quote:

boobs??
where???Evil

alias thread.... Pleased

Cool
07-08-2003 15:13 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Umm, err, what I meant was... man boobies. Yeah, very manly boobs.

A-hem....

I like to wear a "bro" Wink

07-08-2003 15:15 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

don't let woggy hear that kinda talk! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by joey
quote:
Originally posted by dennis
quote:

boobs??
where???Evil

alias thread.... Pleased

Tongue LOL! Tongue

07-08-2003 15:15 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy

DigDork.org

DigDork?

Hi MM

try this:

BigDork.ORG

Make sure you go to .ORG not .com Shocked

then click on the "Damb Fun" link for photos and other junk about the damb...

BD

07-08-2003 15:15 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
A Hot Wolly

Or a D-cup Manzier!
07-08-2003 15:16 mindgasket is offline Send an Email to mindgasket Search for Posts by mindgasket Add mindgasket to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

Hey Mr.Mustard are ya married to Mrs.Ketchup Big Grin

welcome aboard Big Grin

07-08-2003 15:28 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Welcome Mr. Mustard!!
07-08-2003 15:30 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Registration Date: 02-14-2003

Welcome Mr. M Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It's nice to have you here. Please pardon me if I don't like DA, though. (Their bass player sucks.)

07-08-2003 15:31 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

BERGER Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Berger did you see The Real Tim Chandler thread down in off-topic discussions??

check it out Big Grin

07-08-2003 15:32 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Hi

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH