Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » I GOT IT! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (6): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page I GOT IT!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by dennis
damb it! Crying

I was gonna invite myself over! Shocked

I got oNe Big Grin , you bring the late night snacks...

07-09-2003 08:16 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I would be happy too!

BTW Commander Cote DA cover band is playing at the Dream Coat Cafe this Saturday at 6:30pm. You wanna go?? Pleased

07-09-2003 08:46 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

quote:
I would be happy too!

BTW Commander Cote DA cover band is playing at the Dream Coat Cafe this Saturday at 6:30pm. You wanna go?? Pleased

I do!

Crying

07-09-2003 10:23 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

I just got mine a little while ago. I am watching it now.

Three cheers for Jeffrey K!

Woo-Hoo!

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

07-09-2003 12:27 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-629.jpg

Registration Date: 05-14-2003

Thread Starter Thread Started by Squidzit

It's great isn't it? YEP! Big Grin

~Groucho~
07-09-2003 12:32 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

It sure is! It was mailed Monday and made it to my house in South Texas by 11:00 am today. Great work.

07-09-2003 12:34 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-21-2003

I have a feeling that everything's going to arrive at the same time.
07-09-2003 13:21 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

quote:
I would be happy too!

I do, I just have to get a sitter for the KiDS...

07-09-2003 14:54 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
HEMISPHERICALHEADS HEMISPHERICALHEADS is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-07-2003

Just got mine today! I might sneak a watch here and there but I want to make it a family occasion Friday night. Popcorn , some of those sick snacks mentioned in "another thread". the whole shabang! I mean c'mon , this is the Dogs... Big Grin
07-09-2003 14:55 HEMISPHERICALHEADS is offline Send an Email to HEMISPHERICALHEADS Homepage of HEMISPHERICALHEADS Search for Posts by HEMISPHERICALHEADS Add HEMISPHERICALHEADS to your Buddy List
Dr. Sticky Dr. Sticky is a male
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 03-14-2002

I got mine in today also, but i won't get to watch it until next week. My Mother-in-Law is in town and they're moving the stuff of that we've held for them whilst they lived in Germany for three years (long story) and she wouldn't enjoy watching it. I am also packing up their TV tonight which has my DVD player hooked up to it.Frown

Plus, my wife doesn't like Terry. Confused

I got a copy for my little bro who loves Terry and especially Mike, so we may watch it tomorrow night.
07-09-2003 15:02 Dr. Sticky is offline Send an Email to Dr. Sticky Homepage of Dr. Sticky Search for Posts by Dr. Sticky Add Dr. Sticky to your Buddy List
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

I sure hope mine comes today. I'll be in LA all day tomorrow visiting some schools, so it'd be nice to watch it tonight as a pick me up.
07-09-2003 15:11 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

It is great everyone! I only wish it were even longer. Big Grin

07-09-2003 15:31 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

Cool, Mark. I'm hoping my wife will like it. Maybe she'll even come to the BBQ. We'll see.
07-09-2003 15:34 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
Author of the Post Author of the Post is a male
A Hot Wolly

Location: If you want to follow in someone's footsteps, first you need to learn where they've walked.

I got mine today. Haven't had a chance to see the DVD yet (I'm at work.) But I'm listening to the bonus disc. "Joel" gives me chills, the same chills I felt sitting in the front row at that very same concert.

I can't wait to check out the DVD and see if there are audience shots (are there???) If so, I might be on there!!

Smile Smile Smile

Everyone enjoy!!

-- aotp
07-09-2003 15:37 Author of the Post is offline Send an Email to Author of the Post Homepage of Author of the Post Search for Posts by Author of the Post Add Author of the Post to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Author of the Post: JosepBCN28 View the MSN Profile for Author of the Post
Mark Mark is a male

I don't remember the exact length of the concert, but I think it was about an hour and ten minutes. Then there is one solo song apiece.

Mike does The Lust...
Terry does If You Want To
Derrie does Wide Eyed Wonder

After each solo song there is probably a two minute interview with each singer.

You can't really see the crowd. I mention this for those of you who were there that hoped to be seen.

The picture quality is really good. The sound is great. Part of my wish for it being longer would be for it to have had twice as many songs with more songs from the first three albums.

For those of you who were there, were these songs on the DVD the only ones played that night, or were there other songs that got cut from the DVD due to quality or some other reason?

07-09-2003 15:39 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

I seen Squidzits head in one shot....he's a star Big Grin

07-09-2003 15:41 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
A Hot Wolly

Location: If you want to follow in someone's footsteps, first you need to learn where they've walked.

Wow!! They cut a lot. Each solo set had three songs (it sounds like the DVD has only one each.) Originally, they were going to do two different DVD releases: one of the solo sets, one of the Lost Dogs.

The whole concert was over 2 hours long. I'm glad that Derri doing "Wide Eyed Wonder" made it on--it was great hearing it live again and just him and the guitar. Derri also did "Logical Conclusion" (and awesome song--too bad it didn't make the cut!) Terry did a song of "Little, Big" (I can't remember which now.)

As for songs from the Lost Dogs concert I remember that didn't make the DVD, I can't remember right now. But I seem to remember there being more songs off the first three albmus than listed on the DVD.

Either way, I'm just excited to have a DVD of the Dogs and to know that I was there for the event!! Enjoy all!!

-- aotp

quote:
Originally posted by Mark
I don't remember the exact length of the concert, but I think it was about an hour and ten minutes. Then there is one solo song apiece.

Mike does The Lust...
Terry does If You Want To
Derrie does Wide Eyed Wonder

After each solo song there is probably a two minute interview with each singer.

You can't really see the crowd. I mention this for those of you who were there that hoped to be seen.

The picture quality is really good. The sound is great. Part of my wish for it being longer would be for it to have had twice as many songs with more songs from the first three albums.

For those of you who were there, were these songs on the DVD the only ones played that night, or were there other songs that got cut from the DVD due to quality or some other reason?
07-09-2003 16:09 Author of the Post is offline Send an Email to Author of the Post Homepage of Author of the Post Search for Posts by Author of the Post Add Author of the Post to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Author of the Post: JosepBCN28 View the MSN Profile for Author of the Post
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

yes the concert was much longer......but I think they edited out the guys tuning up and screwing around Big Grin

07-09-2003 16:18 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
A Hot Wolly

True. They did that a lot. And it would be boring to see that over and over againg. The important part is the music!

-- aotp

quote:
Originally posted by Driver8
yes the concert was much longer......but I think they edited out the guys tuning up and screwing around Big Grin
07-09-2003 16:36 Author of the Post is offline Send an Email to Author of the Post Homepage of Author of the Post Search for Posts by Author of the Post Add Author of the Post to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Author of the Post: JosepBCN28 View the MSN Profile for Author of the Post
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Author of the Post
True. They did that a lot. And it would be boring to see that over and over againg. The important part is the music!

-- aotp

quote:
Originally posted by Driver8

I will have to disagree, sometimes the screwing around is the best part of the concert!!!! Big Grin

07-09-2003 16:38 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Pages (6): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » I GOT IT!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH