Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Did you people know? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (7): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Did you people know?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
tchandler tchandler is a male
Daniel Amos

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i said my wife's name is maria
07-10-2003 15:47 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Registration Date: 02-14-2003

Thread Starter Thread Started by Berger Roy Al
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

...Oh...you're sure her name's Maria

07-10-2003 15:48 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
tchandler tchandler is a male
Daniel Amos

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

yes
07-10-2003 15:48 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

... ... ... ...my mistake then

07-10-2003 15:49 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

Maria Maria.......

is she from Spanish Harlem?? Big Grin

07-10-2003 15:50 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Mr. Spock
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 07-10-2003
Location: "Humans do have an amazing capacity for believing what they choose."

May I point out that I believe you are all brutal, savage, uncivilized and illogical. Is this the product of one of your Earth emotions?

07-10-2003 15:52 Mr. Spock is offline Send an Email to Mr. Spock Search for Posts by Mr. Spock Add Mr. Spock to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

HAHAHAHA! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey look everybody! Did you catch SETI.B.SOMA.LE.INAD's post on the last page. There's actually somebody here with less brain cells left than me!

HAHAHAHAHA

07-10-2003 15:58 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Captain James T. Kirk
Dark Steamy Cabbage

quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Spock
May I point out that I believe you are all brutal, savage, uncivilized and illogical. Is this the product of one of your Earth emotions?

Quit trying to figure us out Spock and go find yourselfMad

That's Yummy

07-10-2003 15:59 Captain James T. Kirk is offline Send an Email to Captain James T. Kirk Search for Posts by Captain James T. Kirk Add Captain James T. Kirk to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
I 'm just a little afraid

a little??? Confused

Cool
07-10-2003 16:00 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Oh Tim, Seti is not the only one that fits that description.
07-10-2003 16:00 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
SETI.B.SOMA.LE.INAD
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 06-11-2003

quote:
Originally posted by Berger Roy Al
Hey look everybody! Did you catch SETI.B.SOMA.LE.INAD's post on the last page. There's actually somebody here with less brain cells left than me!

HAHAHAHAHA

SHUT UP BERGER GAY AL!!! YOUR A SINNER!!!! AND YOUR GONNA GO TO HELL!!!!! SINNERS ALL OF YOU ARE SINNERS!!!!

READ YOUR B I B L E!!!! SINNERS!!!
07-10-2003 16:00 SETI.B.SOMA.LE.INAD is offline Send an Email to SETI.B.SOMA.LE.INAD Search for Posts by SETI.B.SOMA.LE.INAD Add SETI.B.SOMA.LE.INAD to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

That was me, not that loser sinner Chandler

07-10-2003 16:01 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

Confused what is going on today Confused

07-10-2003 16:02 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

My mistake, Berger. How could i confuse the two of you?
07-10-2003 16:02 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

HAHAHAHA! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

HAHAHAHA, you're funny, SETI.BO.VRTGKDORKWHATEVERITWAS!!

07-10-2003 16:03 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Mr. Spock
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Location: "Humans do have an amazing capacity for believing what they choose."

It is curious how often you humans manage to obtain that which you do not want.

07-10-2003 16:03 Mr. Spock is offline Send an Email to Mr. Spock Search for Posts by Mr. Spock Add Mr. Spock to your Buddy List
Captain James T. Kirk
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Spock! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

SHUT UP!Mad

That's Yummy

07-10-2003 16:09 Captain James T. Kirk is offline Send an Email to Captain James T. Kirk Search for Posts by Captain James T. Kirk Add Captain James T. Kirk to your Buddy List
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-629.jpg

Registration Date: 05-14-2003

Wow, beam me up Scotty! What's going on here? Confused

~Groucho~
07-10-2003 16:11 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
SETI.B.SOMA.LE.INAD
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 06-11-2003

quote:
Originally posted by Berger Roy Al
HAHAHAHA, you're funny, SETI.BO.VRTGKDORKWHATEVERITWAS!!

Look real close at my name berger......you'll find the truth in it! It's spelled backwards......figure it out SINNER!!Mad
07-10-2003 16:11 SETI.B.SOMA.LE.INAD is offline Send an Email to SETI.B.SOMA.LE.INAD Search for Posts by SETI.B.SOMA.LE.INAD Add SETI.B.SOMA.LE.INAD to your Buddy List
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-629.jpg

Registration Date: 05-14-2003

quote:
Originally posted by SETI.B.SOMA.LE.INAD

Look real close at my name berger......you'll find the truth in it! It's spelled backwards......figure it out SINNER!!Mad

Not you again you freakin' big mouth hyprcrite! I thought I ran you out of town! You come back so I can do it again or what? Didn't get enough the first time around? Mad

~Groucho~
07-10-2003 16:13 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
Pages (7): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Did you people know?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH