Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » The absolute BEST! ??? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The absolute BEST! ???
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
ProdigalDog ProdigalDog is a male
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 05-20-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Definitely Fearful Symmetry.
07-12-2003 18:18 ProdigalDog is offline Search for Posts by ProdigalDog Add ProdigalDog to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I think everybody chose a different one.

07-13-2003 02:08 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
HEMISPHERICALHEADS HEMISPHERICALHEADS is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-07-2003

Thread Starter Thread Started by HEMISPHERICALHEADS

Man , ALARMA! seems to be leading the pack here!
Gotta love that album.
07-13-2003 06:22 HEMISPHERICALHEADS is offline Send an Email to HEMISPHERICALHEADS Homepage of HEMISPHERICALHEADS Search for Posts by HEMISPHERICALHEADS Add HEMISPHERICALHEADS to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by dorfsmith
The one that had the most impact would have to be Shotgun Angel because I've listened to it my whole life (even in the womb). The one that impacted me the most lyrically is DFBB. The lyrics are amazing.
Cool. My mom was exposing me to the Stones and the Beatles when I was in the womb..I wish I could have heard DA. Although that would have been 1966. Now my kids on the other hand....They were exposed to it...
Maybe that's why they are so wierd? Tongue
07-13-2003 06:26 HEMISPHERICALHEADS is offline Send an Email to HEMISPHERICALHEADS Homepage of HEMISPHERICALHEADS Search for Posts by HEMISPHERICALHEADS Add HEMISPHERICALHEADS to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

DA does wierd things to kids. I'm living proof. Big Grin

07-13-2003 13:06 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Dr. Sticky Dr. Sticky is a male
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 03-14-2002

After much thought, it would say Alarma and Motorcycle.

Alarma blew me away. When put into the context of the year it was released, it was so far ahead of it's time (as well DG--my fave).

Motorcycle was the first DA I heard and always pumps me up and gets me X-cited. For example, right now. I'm building bookshelves and listening to it. I always throw it in when i have physical work to do. My wife (who hates Terry's music) is supposed to be helping me with this project, but she's in bed with a headache. Opportune time to play Motorcycle!!!

07-13-2003 16:17 Dr. Sticky is offline Send an Email to Dr. Sticky Homepage of Dr. Sticky Search for Posts by Dr. Sticky Add Dr. Sticky to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

dfbb
MBD

Outdoor Elvis.

07-13-2003 16:17 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by audiori
Alarma....Doppelganger I think equally. Those two I played
continulessly for quite a while.

jason

I am playing ialarma! today! Cool

They both have that kick-ass Jerry Chamberlin rockin' Guitar! Pleased

07-14-2003 15:20 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-21-2003

Nobody said Prickly Heat.
07-14-2003 15:46 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

it's funny but... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

that's not really a music one though...

07-14-2003 15:52 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-21-2003

you could say the same about the RapSures.
07-14-2003 15:53 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

yeah... but I don't think that would make the top of to many lists either! Wink

07-14-2003 15:58 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by Dr. Sticky
My wife (who hates Terry's music) !!!

My wife used to be like that but do to HEAVY exposure levels , her brain is begining to accept it. Try it , it works! Big Grin
No seriously , it has grown on her. Mainly his solo stuff.
07-14-2003 18:36 HEMISPHERICALHEADS is offline Send an Email to HEMISPHERICALHEADS Homepage of HEMISPHERICALHEADS Search for Posts by HEMISPHERICALHEADS Add HEMISPHERICALHEADS to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

My wife loves prickly heat.

07-14-2003 19:23 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
mindgasket mindgasket is a male
A Hot Wolly

images/avatars/avatar-213.jpg

Registration Date: 06-18-2003
Location: Just because we're hypnotized that don't mean we can't dance!

At the moment I'm really partial to Vox Humana.

Travelog, It's the 80's & Sick are awesome (Sick cranked up so high it hurts your ears!!)
07-15-2003 09:02 mindgasket is offline Send an Email to mindgasket Search for Posts by mindgasket Add mindgasket to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

VH a fun album to BLAST in Anoka County! Cool

07-15-2003 09:11 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

DAmb mega ditto\'s Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by dennis
dfbb
MBD

dfbb (maybe, because it was so hard to find on CD?)
( napster ! ) Shocked

MBD (well, its 2 CD's ! two is better than one)
(11 is louder then 10) Roll Eyes

07-15-2003 09:19 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by DaLe uReViG
quote:
Originally posted by dennis
dfbb
MBD

dfbb (maybe, because it was so hard to find on CD?)
( napster ! ) Shocked

MBD (well, its 2 CD's ! two is better than one)
(11 is louder then 10) Roll Eyes

Yup! Pleased

07-15-2003 13:32 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

The one that comes to mind is Shotgun Angel. That's the one that started it for me so that's the one that has had the most impact. Second would be Motorcycle.

BD

07-15-2003 18:56 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

I heard Shotgun Angel after hearing so much of the other stuff, I did not at all expect it to be country... my jaw hit the floor! Shocked

But after a few listens I got to really like it! Smile )

07-16-2003 08:11 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » The absolute BEST! ???

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH