Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » More Negative Fruit - July 03 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page More Negative Fruit - July 03
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

More Negative Fruit - July 03 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

According to the schedule this is the time to pick a song. If you haven't already done so, now would be a good time to look over the list and add your name to it. Remember, have fun with your song and if you can't make a "studio quality" version it's OK. This is for everyone who is a fan.

go here to check the song list:
MNF

The songs that have been submitted so far are great! You don't want to miss out on this one. Cool

BD
07-14-2003 16:55 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-21-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I need to figure out what I'm doing. I need an amp so I can actually practice. *$#@@% headphones!
07-14-2003 16:57 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

BD Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

remember-
JM only gets a "restricted" version of what he really wants to submit!
Where are the ones by
d8?
Commander Cody- hes in a DA cover band for golly sake!)
Woggy- Woggy, Hello?
All you other back seaters who need to STEP ON UP TO THE MICROPHONE (oops- sorry wrong band...)
Carlos?

Anyone?
anyone?
a..n..y......?

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
07-14-2003 17:02 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
zippetydoodaddy zippetydoodaddy is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-29-2003
Location: Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst. - F.B.

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Can I have Driving in England?

August 2005
07-14-2003 17:02 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Thread Starter Thread Started by BD

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
remember-
JM only gets a "restricted" version of what he really wants to submit!

heh heh Big Grin

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy

Where are the ones by
d8?
Commander Cody- hes in a DA cover band for golly sake!)
Woggy- Woggy, Hello?
All you other back seaters who need to STEP ON UP TO THE MICROPHONE (oops- sorry wrong band...)
Carlos?

Anyone?
anyone?
a..n..y......?

I'm not sure about anyone else, but I think CC is planning on doing a song. should be a good one too!

07-14-2003 17:07 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by zippetydoodaddy
Can I have Driving in England?

Sure

Please send your request in triplicate, with all the proper forms filled out and signed by all of the original dämb it players by 5:00pm this evening.

Or I could just add you to the list right now. It's up to you.

BD
07-14-2003 17:10 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-21-2003

anyone have recommendations for me? Has to be fairly simple chords so's I can play it on the piano.
07-14-2003 17:29 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

quote:
Originally posted by brd2yrmother
anyone have recommendations for me? Has to be fairly simple chords so's I can play it on the piano.

most of the songs on Nazerene Crying Towel are 3 chords.....Try one of those Big Grin

07-14-2003 17:39 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by BD
According to the schedule this is the time to pick a song. If you haven't already done so, now would be a good time to look over the list and add your name to it. Remember, have fun with your song and if you can't make a "studio quality" version it's OK. This is for everyone who is a fan.

go here to check the song list:
MNF

The songs that have been submitted so far are great! You don't want to miss out on this one. Cool

BD

hey BD can you add Squid and I to the list???

These are our picks.....not sure if we'll do all five but we will do at least two.

Hell Oh

Certain Love

There You Are

Rebecca Go Home

Gates of Eden

thanks BD

07-14-2003 17:47 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

I still want to do Dance Stop (Techno House mix) but I'm having difficulties.

Keep me on the list at least until the artwork is being finalised - if I haven't done it by then it'll be too late.

07-14-2003 17:53 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by Captain Pedantic
Keep me on the list at least until the artwork is being finalised - if I haven't done it by then it'll be too late .

LOL

07-14-2003 18:19 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by Driver8

These are our picks.....not sure if we'll do all five but we will do at least two.

Hell Oh

Certain Love

There You Are

Rebecca Go Home

Gates of Eden

thanks BD

Ok, since there is two of you I can take 4 songs. If you do a fith and there is room I'll throw it on too since you missed out on the fist fan disc. of course if they all suck....Wink

07-14-2003 18:24 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by BD
quote:

Hell Oh

Certain Love

There You Are

Rebecca Go Home

Gates of Eden

thanks BD

Ok, since there is two of you I can take 4 songs. If you do a fith and there is room I'll throw it on too since you missed out on the fist fan disc. of course if they all suck....Wink

we'll do our bestRoll Eyes Tongue Big Grin

07-14-2003 18:26 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

You guys will be great I'm sure. Smile )

BD
07-14-2003 18:28 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

we're gonna do our DAmbdest Big Grin

07-14-2003 18:30 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
we're gonna do our DAmbdest Big Grin

hey, a new word Cool
07-14-2003 18:31 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

we should make a DAmb dictionary Big Grin

07-14-2003 18:32 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

LOL Big Grin
07-14-2003 18:36 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

So who is David white and the Glorious Dregs???

07-14-2003 19:21 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

He is from the dadl. His songs were for the tribute they started a long time ago and never finished. They are both good aditions to MNF.

I put links to his site on his name. You can check it out here >>>>>>>>> Glorious Dregs
07-14-2003 19:39 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » More Negative Fruit - July 03

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH