Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Swirling Eddie Releases » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Swirling Eddie Releases
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
servantsteve servantsteve is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-640.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2002

Swirling Eddie Releases Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Will there be any re-releases of the earlier SE CDs in the near future? Namely Outdoor Elvis and Let's Spin?

07-11-2002 19:52 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It's very likely. In fact, it's probably just around the corner.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
07-11-2002 20:40 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
John 8:58 John 8:58 is a male
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 07-11-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Greetings all. Hey, I think Outdoor Elvis has left the building... I'm sorry. I just had to say that. Man I love that Mystery Babylon tune. I used to own both CDs. Let's spin right up to heaven again.

CORRECTION: Still own... thought I had loaned 'em to someone. But they're still in the CD rack. Ah, the memories.

-John 8:58
07-11-2002 22:05 John 8:58 is offline Send an Email to John 8:58 Search for Posts by John 8:58 Add John 8:58 to your Buddy List
servantsteve servantsteve is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-640.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by servantsteve

Both of those CDs are currently on ebay and the price is starting to really soar. I think I'll wait for the re-release.

07-12-2002 04:23 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
Author of the Post Author of the Post is a male
A Hot Wolly

Registration Date: 03-14-2002
Location: If you want to follow in someone's footsteps, first you need to learn where they've walked.

If released, will there be any bonus tracks?

I already have double copies of Horrendous Disc, Little Red Riding Hood, the Alarma Chronicles (thanks to the book set), SOTH, and Shotgun Angel. Before I know it, I'll have 2 copies of all their CDs!!

-- The Author of the Post
07-12-2002 08:56 Author of the Post is offline Send an Email to Author of the Post Homepage of Author of the Post Search for Posts by Author of the Post Add Author of the Post to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Author of the Post: JosepBCN28 View the MSN Profile for Author of the Post
John Foxe John Foxe is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-645.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Yes, bonus tracks please! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I would love to see some bonus tracks on either/or, although as Terry said once, what did Outdoor Elvis have, like 400 songs on it? Slight exaggeration, but I would bet there isn't that much CD space left out of the max 74 minutes.

Two recordings I don't have in ANY form I would love to get are Surely, Goodness and Misery and No Sense of History. I think there were some post-DA/pre-Eddies tunes on one of these under band name Crime Horse (Lazarus and Stones of Venice, IIRC).

The reissues are GREAT news for me. I'm looking forward eagerly...

07-12-2002 10:19 John Foxe is offline Send an Email to John Foxe Search for Posts by John Foxe Add John Foxe to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of John Foxe: yikes... amateurs online?
A Hot Wolly

Location: If you want to follow in someone's footsteps, first you need to learn where they've walked.

quote:
Originally posted by John Foxe
I would love to see some bonus tracks on either/or, although as Terry said once, what did Outdoor Elvis have, like 400 songs on it? Slight exaggeration, but I would bet there isn't that much CD space left out of the max 74 minutes.

Ever heard of a second disc? Smile

07-12-2002 12:36 Author of the Post is offline Send an Email to Author of the Post Homepage of Author of the Post Search for Posts by Author of the Post Add Author of the Post to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Author of the Post: JosepBCN28 View the MSN Profile for Author of the Post
arcticsunburn arcticsunburn is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-10-2002
Location: Guitar; A way to express what words can't describe, and a moment of peace in a chaotic world.

quote:
Originally posted by Author of the Post
quote:
Originally posted by John Foxe

For three tracks? Smile

07-14-2002 17:22 arcticsunburn is offline Send an Email to arcticsunburn Homepage of arcticsunburn Search for Posts by arcticsunburn Add arcticsunburn to your Buddy List Add arcticsunburn to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for arcticsunburn
A Hot Wolly

quote:
Originally posted by arcticsunburn
quote:

For three tracks? Smile

Uh, sure. Last time I checked, a CD has enough space to fit three tracks (unless they are super long tracks.) So don't see why not.

07-15-2002 09:01 Author of the Post is offline Send an Email to Author of the Post Homepage of Author of the Post Search for Posts by Author of the Post Add Author of the Post to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Author of the Post: JosepBCN28 View the MSN Profile for Author of the Post
arcticsunburn arcticsunburn is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-10-2002
Location: Guitar; A way to express what words can't describe, and a moment of peace in a chaotic world.

quote:
quote:
quote:

For three tracks? Smile

Uh, sure. Last time I checked, a CD has enough space to fit three tracks (unless they are super long tracks.) So don't see why not.

I'm just saying that they probably wouldn't have more than 3 to 5 bonus tracks. It would just be funny if:

1st disc had 20 tracks, and
2nd disc had 3 tracks. Big Grin

07-15-2002 18:18 arcticsunburn is offline Send an Email to arcticsunburn Homepage of arcticsunburn Search for Posts by arcticsunburn Add arcticsunburn to your Buddy List Add arcticsunburn to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for arcticsunburn
A Hot Wolly

quote:
I'm just saying that they probably wouldn't have more than 3 to 5 bonus tracks. It would just be funny if:

1st disc had 20 tracks, and
2nd disc had 3 tracks. Big Grin

Kind of like the Little Red Riding Hood re-release?

07-16-2002 08:40 Author of the Post is offline Send an Email to Author of the Post Homepage of Author of the Post Search for Posts by Author of the Post Add Author of the Post to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Author of the Post: JosepBCN28 View the MSN Profile for Author of the Post
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Swirling Eddie Releases

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH