Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » What # is your bookset? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page What # is your bookset?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by brd2yrmother
Does that even make sense??????

no, but it will makes us all "real fans" at last! Pleased

07-14-2003 15:50 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-21-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

wooo hooo. I did get Avocado Faultline signed last month. Tongue
07-14-2003 15:52 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

lucky you.

I saw Terry on the "Pretend I'm Elvis" tour and I did not even own the CD at the time!

He did sign my CD of "John Wayne" and my LP copy of HD! Pleased

07-14-2003 16:00 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

My bookset is #1643

The signed stuff I have is Mr Beuchners Dream (#10), Ten Gallon Hat (#500-odd) And an Alarma Chronicles t-shirt (By the whole band).

Maybe the store could charge extra for an autographed copy?

Fun trying to work out the logistics of that oen though Frown

07-14-2003 17:41 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
HEMISPHERICALHEADS HEMISPHERICALHEADS is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-07-2003

Thread Starter Thread Started by HEMISPHERICALHEADS

quote:
Originally posted by brd2yrmother
what kind of super fan are you anyways? You don't know the number of your bookset? And here I thought you were a real fan.
A fan will always be able to provide the # to his or hers bookset! Big Grin
07-14-2003 18:18 HEMISPHERICALHEADS is offline Send an Email to HEMISPHERICALHEADS Homepage of HEMISPHERICALHEADS Search for Posts by HEMISPHERICALHEADS Add HEMISPHERICALHEADS to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Captain Pedantic
My bookset is #1643

The signed stuff I have is Mr Beuchners Dream (#10), Ten Gallon Hat (#500-odd) And an Alarma Chronicles t-shirt (By the whole band).

I was a slobbering fan when I first saw Terry with the Dogs... I brought the cover to everything I had of his plus my Shotgun Angel lp. Since then I bring all the new stuff that I bought since the last time. Roll Eyes

I know, I'm the guy who holds up the line for everyone else... Roll Eyes

Terry never seems to mind signing all the stuff that people bring up to him.

BD
07-14-2003 18:35 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Jevon the Tall Jevon the Tall is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "You're not from around here are you?" said the stranger to the little man in the wool sweater who looked vaguely like a sheep. Maybe it was the long boots but he was kind of cute. "What's your name?" he asked "My friends call me Theo." he replied

07-14-2003 21:31 Jevon the Tall is offline Send an Email to Jevon the Tall Homepage of Jevon the Tall Search for Posts by Jevon the Tall Add Jevon the Tall to your Buddy List
samson samson is a male
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 04-11-2002

the numbers Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

my Alarma book number is 1863 to high for a Preorder ..

Mr. buechner's dream is # 84 ...

knowledge& innocence is # 216

ten gallon hat is # 277

random acts& hodgepodge is # 134

maranatha radio show is # 167

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
07-15-2003 04:11 samson is offline Send an Email to samson Search for Posts by samson Add samson to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

my hodge podge is #14

07-15-2003 07:39 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

mine is #3 Pleased

hodgpodge
07-15-2003 18:57 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
HEMISPHERICALHEADS HEMISPHERICALHEADS is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-07-2003

Thread Starter Thread Started by HEMISPHERICALHEADS

quote:
Originally posted by BD
mine is 1835 and it's signed by TerryPleased

I'm speechless after seeing this!
07-18-2003 23:28 HEMISPHERICALHEADS is offline Send an Email to HEMISPHERICALHEADS Homepage of HEMISPHERICALHEADS Search for Posts by HEMISPHERICALHEADS Add HEMISPHERICALHEADS to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Terry's gonna sign my left behind.

07-19-2003 00:50 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by BD
quote:
Originally posted by Captain Pedantic
My bookset is #1643

I was a slobbering fan when I first saw Terry with the Dogs... I brought the cover to everything I had of his plus my Shotgun Angel lp. Since then I bring all the new stuff that I bought since the last time. Roll Eyes

I know, I'm the guy who holds up the line for everyone else... Roll Eyes

Terry never seems to mind signing all the stuff that people bring up to him.

BD

Cool! Cool

07-19-2003 13:12 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by dorfsmith
Terry's gonna sign my left behind.

Shocked

07-19-2003 13:13 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » What # is your bookset?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH