Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » BBQ's are of the Devil! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page BBQ's are of the Devil!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dead end street
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 04-24-2003

BBQ's are of the Devil! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Repent Sinner Repent! Red Face

Where is that nice Mugs Boy?
The only other REAL Christian on this Hell Bound Bucket!Mad

07-16-2003 09:45 dead end street is offline Send an Email to dead end street Search for Posts by dead end street Add dead end street to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by dead end street
Where is that nice Mugs Boy?
The only other REAL Christian on this Hell Bound Bucket!Mad

don't forget the good reverend j.t. tucker iii.... he preaches your kind of Gospel .... Red Face

Cool
07-16-2003 09:46 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
dead end street
Unsullied Affiche

Thread Starter Thread Started by dead end street
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

He is not a real person! It's that Sinner Pastor of the False Gospel!

07-16-2003 09:47 dead end street is offline Send an Email to dead end street Search for Posts by dead end street Add dead end street to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

sinner pastor of the false Gospel??? Shocked

i'm going now..... Red Face

Cool
07-16-2003 09:49 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
dead end street
Unsullied Affiche

Run!
Run From the Truth! Pleased

07-16-2003 09:54 dead end street is offline Send an Email to dead end street Search for Posts by dead end street Add dead end street to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

quote:
Originally posted by joey
sinner pastor of the false Gospel??? Shocked

i'm going now..... Red Face

This thread Really Sucks!

What's up with this loser, Joey??

07-16-2003 09:55 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
dead end street
Unsullied Affiche

I am no loser! I am glad to see you stopped pretending to be a Dr!

07-16-2003 09:59 dead end street is offline Send an Email to dead end street Search for Posts by dead end street Add dead end street to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

I'LL TAKE MAIN ENTRY 1 FOR 300 ALEX.........

Main Entry: 1 hu·mor
Date: 14th century
1 a : a normal functioning bodily semifluid or fluid (as the blood or lymph) b : a secretion (as a hormone) that is an excitant of activity
2 a in medieval physiology : a fluid or juice of an animal or plant; specifically : one of the four fluids entering into the constitution of the body and determining by their relative proportions a person's health and temperament b : characteristic or habitual disposition or bent : TEMPERAMENT <of cheerful humor> c : an often temporary state of mind imposed especially by circumstances <was in no humor to listen> d : a sudden, unpredictable, or unreasoning inclination : WHIM <the uncertain humors of nature>
3 a : that quality which appeals to a sense of the ludicrous or absurdly incongruous b : the mental faculty of discovering, expressing, or appreciating the ludicrous or absurdly incongruous c : something that is or is designed to be comical or amusing

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
07-16-2003 10:32 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

I like dead end street. He's so holy and righteous. What's that word? Um, oh yeah, it's SMUG. Smugness is cool.

I think he should come to the MN BBQ, and pray over the meal..........................NO, I didn't say "prey" over the meal, you nitwits!

humor......I like this definition:

d : a sudden, unpredictable, or unreasoning inclination : WHIM <the uncertain humors of nature>

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

07-16-2003 10:43 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

dead end street..

which of those three words appears to be most prominent?

07-16-2003 10:59 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

oooo, word games!

how many points do I get, Alex?

"What is DEAD?"

07-16-2003 11:20 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

I'm going to a BBQ.....I'm going to a BBQ.....

07-16-2003 11:24 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

is that a DEMON coming to our BBQ?

must be Mary's evil twin (read name backwards!)

07-16-2003 11:29 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

quote:
Originally posted by Driver8
I'm going to a BBQ.....I'm going to a BBQ.....

lol! Pleased

Cool
07-16-2003 11:30 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

just look at THIS! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

this must surely be the Devil's Own BBQ!

07-16-2003 14:49 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
dead end street
Unsullied Affiche

You poor Awful Sinners! Frown

07-16-2003 15:00 dead end street is offline Send an Email to dead end street Search for Posts by dead end street Add dead end street to your Buddy List
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-629.jpg

Registration Date: 05-14-2003

Hot and Spicy!! Everybody CHEER....

Bring on the sulfur, bring on the flame!
Bring on the burgers, The Dog is lame!
Bring on the music, bring on the song!
When were all with Terry, we can't go wrong!

~Groucho~
07-16-2003 15:16 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

ooh- good!-squiz

I fell in
to a Mike Roe BBQ
I went down down down
and Terry was there too
and it burns burns burns
this BBQ - This BBQ

07-16-2003 15:20 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Klaymen17 Klaymen17 is a male
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 07-14-2003

the author of this post has way too much free time Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ok, i can understand all the other stuff that hardcore christians moan and whine about being sinful, but BBQ? I don't even like BBQ that much, yet I'm still wondering how much pot you had to smoke to complain about it. Try it, you might like it...get out of the house!
07-16-2003 15:27 Klaymen17 is offline Send an Email to Klaymen17 Search for Posts by Klaymen17 Add Klaymen17 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Klaymen17: GecDoom YIM Account Name of Klaymen17: tashi37
El Diablo
Sublime Brain Puppet

images/avatars/avatar-457.gif

Registration Date: 12-15-2002
Location: most of you wouldn't know God if you saw him walking down the street in a green robe.... Kenneth Copeland

quote:
Originally posted by Woggy
this must surely be the Devil's Own BBQ!

Smile )

07-16-2003 15:46 El Diablo is offline Send an Email to El Diablo Search for Posts by El Diablo Add El Diablo to your Buddy List
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » BBQ's are of the Devil!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH