Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » More Negative Fruit - July 03 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page More Negative Fruit - July 03
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I got a copy of Dan's Live CD for my birthday!
It's awesome! Smile )

07-16-2003 08:15 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by dennis
www.cafeaccordion.com

Bob Newton is the King!

it works now! Smile )

07-16-2003 08:15 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Dr. Sticky Dr. Sticky is a male
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 03-14-2002

quote:
Originally posted by BD
According to the schedule this is the time to pick a song.
BD

Hey Dude, put me down for Safety Net. That looks easy enough for me to butcher.

Robbie
07-16-2003 08:42 Dr. Sticky is offline Send an Email to Dr. Sticky Homepage of Dr. Sticky Search for Posts by Dr. Sticky Add Dr. Sticky to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Dr. Sticky
quote:
Originally posted by BD
According to the schedule this is the time to pick a song.
BD

Robbie

Dr Sticky doing Safety Net! That will kick ass! Smile )

07-16-2003 08:48 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Scrimshaw Nick Scrimshaw Nick is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-387.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Bad news, Mom. I promised my soul to the devil this afternoon." "Oh? That recently?" ~ Calvin and Hobbes

Now, this is going to be so cool. If enough people sign up, we could make this a 3 disc set! Think of the glory of it all!

Somebody cured my political apathy but I'm not allowed to say who it is in a signature on the Message Boards
07-17-2003 00:41 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Big Grin

07-17-2003 02:04 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by BD

quote:
Originally posted by Scrimshaw Nick
Now, this is going to be so cool. If enough people sign up, we could make this a 3 disc set! Think of the glory of it all!

Shocked

please no! 2 discs are enough trouble

Wink Tongue Cool
07-17-2003 09:35 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

We'll only have one CD if these guys don't get their songs done.

07-17-2003 09:38 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

robbie!!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Robbie

Listen bud
I have EXCLUSIVE rights on butchering songs.
I have trashed, cracked, sang in the wrong key, mixed up words,made up words (just what is a fi..ne..ba..lay..lee in a Dylan song?) started over 6 times, lost power, broke strings, put the wrong harmonica in the neck strap (that does wonders for a "solo")knocked things over, banged, bopped, burped, hiccupped, and farted (the LOUD kind) while singing..
you CANNOT top that pal.

(Gad- I hope I waxed lyrical just a bit)

JiMiny I chirp the best I can CriCKET

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
07-17-2003 09:48 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Official Impasto

Location: "Bad news, Mom. I promised my soul to the devil this afternoon." "Oh? That recently?" ~ Calvin and Hobbes

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
[I]JiMiny I chirp the best I can CriCKET

Tongue

Somebody cured my political apathy but I'm not allowed to say who it is in a signature on the Message Boards
07-17-2003 13:30 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
Official Impasto

quote:
Originally posted by BD
quote:
Originally posted by Scrimshaw Nick

Shocked

please no! 2 discs are enough trouble

Yer not thinking about the GLORY of it all Evil

07-17-2003 13:34 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

I didn't build it for me

07-17-2003 13:58 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Official Impasto

LOL

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

07-17-2003 14:00 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
I didn't build it for me

Pleased

I know what I want... I know what I need!

We need Money, money, money, money, money....Evil

07-17-2003 18:04 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

BD,

We're going to work on our songs for MNF this weekend.

When do you need them by?

07-25-2003 16:16 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

From the MNF Page on BigDork.ORG Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

July-August - finalize song picks
September 1, 2003 - First Deadline for song submittals.
October 1, 2003 - Re-dues if necessary. All songs must be done by October!!!!!

I think you have some time left Wink

EDIT:

Shocked WOW now that I look at the dates again, Time is running out on you slow pokes out there!

September is gonna come soon! So get busy with your tunage we have a lot of outstanding songs still!

BD
07-25-2003 17:18 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

07-25-2003 17:23 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Stuart Pedasso
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-31-2003

what a great title - what a great title. Have I said I think it's a great title.

Wow, what a great title.

I may even do a song with my band The Skid Marks. I'll learn te guitar over the summer. Hell, if that Chandler feller can play the gittar so can I.

07-25-2003 18:56 Stuart Pedasso is offline Send an Email to Stuart Pedasso Search for Posts by Stuart Pedasso Add Stuart Pedasso to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

It is a great Title isn't it?! Big Grin

07-25-2003 21:36 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

yes, it is Smile

Gee, I hope me and the bro can get these songs worked out........i have a busy schedule, ya know Smile

Man, I love that brother of mine. Just think where I'd be without him? I'd have NEVEr met you guys........and never known about DA............................LORD, what a frightful thought!!!

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

07-26-2003 00:02 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Pages (4): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » More Negative Fruit - July 03

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH