Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » dfbb- the play by play » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page dfbb- the play by play
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I think I saw it for sale in the bookstore but I never went for it... seemed kinda cheesey to me at the time! Shocked

I know... I repent! Crying

07-16-2003 08:09 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
HavinUhRaveUp
unregistered
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by tafkak-9
Consider the lillies of the godnada fields.

Father in Heaven, please help us to always use Your name respectfully; especially when we are paraphrasing Jesus, Your Son. May you have mercy on us all. Amen.
07-16-2003 20:42
dead end street
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 04-24-2003

quote:
Originally posted by HavinUhRaveUp
quote:

Father in Heaven, please help us to always use Your name respectfully; especially when we are paraphrasing Jesus, Your Son. May you have mercy on us all. Amen.

Yeah! Make Those Sinners Burn! Mad

Thank You God for Making Mugs and I so HOLY! Cool

07-17-2003 09:00 dead end street is offline Send an Email to dead end street Search for Posts by dead end street Add dead end street to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
things I am proud of-

Never danced on a "lighted "dance floor
(I was convicted by the ol sticker- "Go to the Disco-put 10 musicians out of work")
Never bought a powerball ticket
Never bid on a single thing from E-barf-

If its their trash- it aint really your treasure.........

I just bought a Doppelganger LP on ebay.
The waiting is the hardest part! Tongue

I bought a few hard to find CDs on ebay.
Mostly have been very happy with it.

I have wasted money on Powerball tickets... but only when it's like 280 Million. I have not done that for two or three years though.

07-17-2003 18:17 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
HavinUhRaveUp
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by dead end street
quote:
quote:

Its by no means self-righteous to pray that we can all use God's name respectfully, especially when we're quoting Jesus Christ.

Also, there was nothing said or implied in my prayer about making sinners burn, etc.

So, you can apologize anytime.

Thank you,
haru
07-17-2003 23:42
zippetydoodaddy zippetydoodaddy is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-29-2003
Location: Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst. - F.B.

The lilies comment is from a movie.

That's no excuse.

Mind thy tongue, er, thy typin' fingers.

August 2005
07-18-2003 00:20 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
HavinUhRaveUp
unregistered

What movie is that? Red Face So that I can remind myself not to watch it.
haru

07-18-2003 00:38
zippetydoodaddy zippetydoodaddy is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-29-2003
Location: Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst. - F.B.

O Brother, Where Art Thou?

August 2005
07-18-2003 01:17 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

quote:
Originally posted by zippetydoodaddy
O Brother, Where Art Thou?

one of the best movies of all time! Smile )

Cool
07-18-2003 01:29 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

K-9 and I were posting our favorite quotes from the movie.

07-18-2003 08:05 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
dead end street
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 04-24-2003

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by dead end street
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by tafkak-9

quote:

Its by no means self-righteous to pray that we can all use God's name respectfully, especially when we're quoting Jesus Christ.

Also, there was nothing said or implied in my prayer about making sinners burn, etc.

So, you can apologize anytime.

Thank you,
haru

You are too easy on this scum! Mad

And I thought you were one of "Us!"

07-18-2003 08:06 dead end street is offline Send an Email to dead end street Search for Posts by dead end street Add dead end street to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

I guess DES is the new "King" Roll Eyes

07-18-2003 09:13 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Lord have mercy on George Clooney.....

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
07-18-2003 11:28 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

quote:

Frown

Roll Eyes Tongue
07-18-2003 11:30 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

quote:

He needs it after that "Peacemaker" movie! Tongue

07-18-2003 15:16 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

quote:
What movie is that? Red Face So that I can remind myself not to watch it.
haru

Tongue LOL! Tongue
Blasphemy aside, it is a good movie. Wink

07-18-2003 15:16 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Pages (4): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » dfbb- the play by play

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH