Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » NAME THAT TUNE!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page NAME THAT TUNE!!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Dr. Sticky Dr. Sticky is a male
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 03-14-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by zippetydoodaddy
How'bout this:

"You're looking incredible. You're tha Bomb! And me, I'm kinda like yer Dad and a little like yer Mom!"

"Secret Bonus Room" Skullmonkeys Soundtrack

OK, here's one (this might be a little obscure):

"Out on tour with the smashing pumpkins,
nature kids, I, they don't have no function,
I don't understand what they mean,
and I could really give a f***."
07-23-2003 15:27 Dr. Sticky is offline Send an Email to Dr. Sticky Homepage of Dr. Sticky Search for Posts by Dr. Sticky Add Dr. Sticky to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

??? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

dont you mean a little TOO obscure?
anyway - it got by me.
jiminY

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
07-23-2003 15:42 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Mind Peach

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Oh man, did I kill this thread?

It was Pavement, "Range Life"

OK, here's another one:

"Well our fathers fought the Second World War
Spent their weekends on the Jersey Shore"
07-23-2003 21:56 Dr. Sticky is offline Send an Email to Dr. Sticky Homepage of Dr. Sticky Search for Posts by Dr. Sticky Add Dr. Sticky to your Buddy List
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

ummmm...

allentown - billy joel

07-23-2003 22:01 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Official Impasto

Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

how about this line.......

"your name is carved here in the headstone
the sky is thick with birds of prey"

07-23-2003 22:07 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
Originally posted by Dr. Sticky
Oh man, did I kill this thread?

It was Pavement, "Range Life"

OK, here's another one:

"Well our fathers fought the Second World War
Spent their weekends on the Jersey Shore"

A SPRINGSTEEN TUNE- ? NO BELLS-

WE BETTER GET A LITTLE MORE LESS VAGUE
PAVEMENT???- SORRY......
(MAKE IT A DOUBLE)

07-23-2003 22:30 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Hi Beenie Smile

Man, you guys are WAY too obscure for me, but I knew the Billy Joel one Smile

Okay, here's one fer ya:

"but I could have told you, Vincent, this world was never meant for one as beautiful as you."

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

07-23-2003 22:37 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

I don't know any of this stuff...

I lived a sheltered life Frown
07-23-2003 22:43 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Official Impasto

quote:
Originally posted by Woggy
"but I could have told you, Vincent, this world was never meant for one as beautiful as you."

vincent - don mc lean

07-23-2003 23:00 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

excellent, Wes. One of my favorite songs of all time.......

okay, here's another line from one of my all-time faves:

"would you look down upon me, Jesus, you gotta help me make a stand. You just gotta see me through another day."

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

07-23-2003 23:09 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

Chris Taylor... no SteVe Taylor.... um, Terry Scott Taylor

I do not Know, I give up... Confused

07-24-2003 07:29 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
mindgasket mindgasket is a male
A Hot Wolly

images/avatars/avatar-213.jpg

Registration Date: 06-18-2003
Location: Just because we're hypnotized that don't mean we can't dance!

Thread Starter Thread Started by mindgasket

quote:
Originally posted by Woggy
excellent, Wes. One of my favorite songs of all time.......

okay, here's another line from one of my all-time faves:

"would you look down upon me, Jesus, you gotta help me make a stand. You just gotta see me through another day."

Fire & Rain, James Taylor

Try this one:

"I'm out of breath, I was just running through the cat tails and the golden moss that slowly grows upon my dreams, the ones I kept from you.

Hey now, it seems that everything has changed with a force that is swift in its conclusions, and yes...
I swear, I swear I can't remember you at all from your life, from your life of dark confusion, and yes...

I pretended to know the way; look at me, I'm another unknown!"

07-24-2003 08:17 mindgasket is offline Send an Email to mindgasket Search for Posts by mindgasket Add mindgasket to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

WELL- KIDS
I'm through with this game..
(Yeah Yeah Yeah....)

07-24-2003 08:32 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

he's old enough to know what's right, and young enough not to choose it!

07-24-2003 08:39 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

now THAT rings a bell-but its too dim....

07-24-2003 09:10 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

cmon Dr-
fill my scrip with a few more lines....

07-24-2003 09:13 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

A Yeah- ding!
New World Man- Rush????
( whew- I lost a few precious cells diggin that up..
how bout

Lines form on my face and hands..

07-24-2003 09:15 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Mind Peach

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
Lines form on my face and hands..

I'm Eighteen - Alice Cooper

Here's Another:

"Crossed the line around the changes of the summer,
Reaching to call the color of the sky.
Passed around a moment clothed in mornings faster than we see."
07-24-2003 10:38 Dr. Sticky is offline Send an Email to Dr. Sticky Homepage of Dr. Sticky Search for Posts by Dr. Sticky Add Dr. Sticky to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

remember
Dr Sticky HAS lots and lots of records.........

07-24-2003 10:39 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Dear OTHER Dr-
sorry - I SAW that one live in 74- and did not know....
(not right away, not right away.......)

07-24-2003 10:40 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Pages (5): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » NAME THAT TUNE!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH