Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Fellowship BBQ Update!!!!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (29): « first ... « previous 25 26 [27] 28 29 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Fellowship BBQ Update!!!!! 2 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Confused
is right!!

So, Beenie, what are our ROAD TRIP songs?

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

08-01-2003 14:51 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

check out the... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Startin' Monday thread Big Grin

08-01-2003 14:59 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

OKAY MINNESOTA!!!!!!!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

are we ready to PAR-TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY????

Me and JimIny talked today, and we's just so anxious to GET to it, to meet all who are coming, to hang with the guys, and to eat BBQ. I know we won't have the 800 crowd that LA had.........but, I'm thinking our smaller crowd might be just that much more personal and special.

Commander - THANKs, IN ADVANCE, for all you've done. We'd not have been able to do this without you and the crew who helped you out.................you guys are gettin' hugs from me, like it or not!

So, ON to the MN BBQ, huh? I sure wish I had me a digital camera............maybe somebody there will have one, so we can share the delights with ya'll.

Smile Smile Smile Smile

08-02-2003 22:11 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by Commander Cote
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Woggy
I will have a digital camera, still & video. We are all set for a wonderful afternoon and evening. The food is already being prepared. We all have to make sure to thank the two gals that prepared all the food, they have gone above and beyond the call of duty on this. We also have upped the Fearful Symmetry posters to the first fifteen people who have paid first.

See you all tomorrow

P.S. Hey Zip, congrats on the wonderful show you put together, I heard all about it from a couple of friends who we're there.
08-02-2003 23:25 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
zippetydoodaddy zippetydoodaddy is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-29-2003
Location: Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst. - F.B.

Commander,

It was a lot of fun playing adversaries with you. I'm still on a high (with some post-show depression) so I can't wait to hear how yours goes!! Big Grin

Tonight the guys are distracting some Rocky Mountain hicks from their Kobe Bryant blues so they'll be ready for an audience with some life come Sunday afternoon! Give 'em some Minnesota Madness.

-zzzzzzZZZZZZZip

Big Grin

August 2005
08-02-2003 23:32 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Zip
You know DAmb right we will!
I will be in touch with you after everything simmers down here.
God Bless
Commander
08-02-2003 23:40 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

The HIGH begins soon.................

I just think this is gonna be one of the coolest days of my life.......................and will be sure to MAKE it so.

Glad someone will have a camera to share the wealth Smile

08-02-2003 23:49 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Slappedhard
Sublime Brain Puppet

Registration Date: 07-20-2003

This is the day, this is the day... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

That the Lord has made, and of course of the Fellowship of the DAmb BBQ!

In the vein of Arnold Schwarzeneger, "I am pumped"!
08-03-2003 07:40 Slappedhard is offline Send an Email to Slappedhard Search for Posts by Slappedhard Add Slappedhard to your Buddy List
Slappedhard
Sublime Brain Puppet

Registration Date: 07-20-2003

My bet is BD to win... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

All the way from Phoenix, then LA (he attended BBQ there), then Phoenix again, then St. Paul, MN! He has long distance honors. Had a great time last night chatting with Dennis and wife, BD and CDR C for impromptu dinner last night. Off to worship and the BBQ!
08-03-2003 07:44 Slappedhard is offline Send an Email to Slappedhard Search for Posts by Slappedhard Add Slappedhard to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

hmmm Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hope Commmander isnt reading the fine print. Am getting ready to drive out in a few hours..
so I can
"Go to Church!"

This is the best DAmb fellowship a soul could have.
(I'm including you zippy- the "friendly compititon-though technically not over- makes it even more DAMb fun!)
Ah fer the love o mike - and Terry!

love ya too
jiminy cricket

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
08-03-2003 08:00 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

This is the longest thread in the on-topic section.

08-10-2003 18:36 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Hot DAmb!
08-10-2003 19:56 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

its been good Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I know its been a week already- and its been a very good one-good music, sad and sweet and funny, and my mind has been on more spiritual things.
The long cool drink of music and friends has lessened that dry feeling away..for now at least.
thanks all
jiminY

08-10-2003 23:16 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

That was really a sweet time, even for those of us who didn't get to go. Anyone have any deep thoughts in retrospect, a week or so later?

08-11-2003 17:09 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

i got taquito's at jack in the box last night....
not the same! Mad

Pleased

Cool
08-11-2003 17:17 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

i can't resist their greasy egg rolls though.

08-11-2003 17:19 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-629.jpg

Registration Date: 05-14-2003

Mmmm, chicken.

~Groucho~
08-12-2003 02:26 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Squid-
yer the only guy I know who can post a pic of a headless chicken dancing..and no one is even surprised......

08-12-2003 07:05 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-629.jpg

Registration Date: 05-14-2003

Thanks jiminy...

...I think. Confused

~Groucho~
08-12-2003 09:37 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

anytime.....

08-12-2003 09:40 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Pages (29): « first ... « previous 25 26 [27] 28 29 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Fellowship BBQ Update!!!!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH