Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » I want to post.... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page I want to post....
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
B Diddy
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by B Diddy
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
I dunno- I thought Big Dork fit him perfectly..
(tee hee)

I dont think I called him Carl once the entire evening- why start now?

Roll Eyes Tongue

It's hard to get out the real name when you think of someone by their screen name. When I was with John, I still called him wes.

Patti called me BD too. Pleased

08-06-2003 12:50 B Diddy is offline Search for Posts by B Diddy Add B Diddy to your Buddy List
B Diddy
Luteous Llama

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by brd2yrmother
It was certainly good to meet you, Carl.

Good to meet you to Greg. I wish there was more time to sit a bs a little more with the group from Cali. I was in my "I have to video tape a concert" mode so I wasn't hanging out as much as I should have.

Maybe when DA plays Cali I'll set aside more time to visit.
Cool

like DA will play Cali again Roll Eyes
08-06-2003 12:54 B Diddy is offline Search for Posts by B Diddy Add B Diddy to your Buddy List
B Diddy
Luteous Llama

quote:
Originally posted by Woggy
Whoa........................

but, is he a Dork?

Thanks Woggy!

And you were the Regal Queen that I knew you would be...even with your Cowboy hat on. Cool
08-06-2003 12:56 B Diddy is offline Search for Posts by B Diddy Add B Diddy to your Buddy List
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-629.jpg

Registration Date: 05-14-2003

You'll always be BD to me!! So how was your flight back? Eat any PEANUTS? Watch any MOVIES?

~Groucho~
08-06-2003 13:01 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
B Diddy
Luteous Llama

quote:
Originally posted by dennis

did you get my email??

no..

when did you send it?

You and Patti were the BEST! Thanks so much for the room, the food, being my chauffer and for the Dr Pepper! As JimINy would say...

your the bomb! Big Grin
08-06-2003 13:01 B Diddy is offline Search for Posts by B Diddy Add B Diddy to your Buddy List
B Diddy
Luteous Llama

quote:
Originally posted by Squidzit
You'll always be BD to me!! So how was your flight back? Eat any PEANUTS? Watch any MOVIES?

no peanuts and no movies...

I just tried to sleep which is not very easy on a plane.

08-06-2003 13:02 B Diddy is offline Search for Posts by B Diddy Add B Diddy to your Buddy List
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

Too bad! Well, it was very nice to met you and all the other DAmbers! And it seems we just keep growing and growing!! Pretty soon we will have our own "DASTOCK"! We'll all dress like hippies and go out some farm and listen to our favorite bands play!! Wont that be fun? Big Grin

~Groucho~
08-06-2003 13:08 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

Did someone say farm??? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Too bad! Well, it was very nice to met you and all the other DAmbers! And it seems we just keep growing and growing!! Pretty soon we will have our own "DASTOCK"! We'll all dress like hippies and go out some farm and listen to our favorite bands play!! Wont that be fun? Big Grin

August 17th, Bucyrus, Ohio. Farm, Barn and a Three-Legged Cow! And we're camping on the lawn after the show!

OK, it's not all of our favorite bands but it's favorite bands of all of ours.

Come a day early and I'll throw in the Bucyrus Bratwurst festival for free!

08-06-2003 13:16 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

quote:
Originally posted by PuP

August 17th, Bucyrus, Ohio. Farm, Barn and a Three-Legged Cow! And we're camping on the lawn after the show!

OK, it's not all of our favorite bands but it's favorite bands of all of ours.

Come a day early and I'll throw in the Bucyrus Bratwurst festival for free!

Oh PuP!! You tempt me. I may be in Toledo the week of the 18th. I may just go in a day early if I do. How far from Toldeo are you?

~Groucho~
08-06-2003 13:28 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
PuP

I'd estimate we're an hour and a half from Toledo.

We'd love to have you. I think most of the people coming will be there for the BBQ. Man, are they gonna be surprised when these two guys they never heard of blow them away! Big Grin

08-06-2003 13:42 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

Hour and 1/2, hmmm. I may be able to pull that off. It would be great!! How many people are you expecting?

~Groucho~
08-06-2003 13:45 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
Ed Ed is a male
A Hot Wolly

Registration Date: 07-01-2003

quote:
Originally posted by DaLe uReViG
but, every couple of months I get a package in the mail and my wife calls me up at work & says hey, you got another CD or DVD in the mail from the BiGDoRK . . .

Aren't those supposed to come in a discrete brown wrapper!? Shocked

08-06-2003 13:50 Ed is offline Send an Email to Ed Search for Posts by Ed Add Ed to your Buddy List
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

Shameless packaging brought to you by BD!!

~Groucho~
08-06-2003 13:52 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
PuP

quote:
Hour and 1/2, hmmm. I may be able to pull that off. It would be great!! How many people are you expecting?

Beginning of this week I would have told you we'd be lucky to have 50 people there.

Suddenly, there has been an upsurge in interest. Although no one wants to commit, if everyone who asks shows up we'll be around 60 strong.

Just right for a perfect night... B)

I just realized that with all the rain we've had, this might be more like Woodstock than we actually want! Wink

08-06-2003 14:26 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-21-2003

I guess I have to wait 'til next year. Looks like Cali is done. No shows for the second leg of the tour. Frown
08-06-2003 17:47 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

What about the CA DA, birdy?

08-06-2003 17:49 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

let's get working on it!

08-06-2003 17:55 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

i can donate my on call money to help fund a tiny portion of it.

08-06-2003 17:58 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

quote:
Shameless packaging brought to you by BD!!

heh heh

Smile
08-07-2003 18:13 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

quote:
Originally posted by PuP
quote:
Hour and 1/2, hmmm. I may be able to pull that off.

Beginning of this week I would have told you we'd be lucky to have 50 people there.

I won't be able to make it Crying , don't count me among the 50 or 60Crying .

~Groucho~
08-07-2003 22:01 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » I want to post....

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH