Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Melody Du Jour » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Melody Du Jour
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
zippetydoodaddy zippetydoodaddy is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-29-2003
Location: Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst. - F.B.

Melody Du Jour Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

All The World To Me by Derri on CAACONAA.

Somedays you just find a melody that makes you feel good. I'm floored again by All The World To Me

August 2005
08-08-2003 17:41 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
zippetydoodaddy zippetydoodaddy is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-29-2003
Location: Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst. - F.B.

Thread Starter Thread Started by zippetydoodaddy
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Anybody know if it has appeared before on some other project or is Theo's baby it's first exposure?

August 2005
08-08-2003 17:42 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It was on Derri's solo album

you should pick that one up if you can find it
08-08-2003 17:44 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Richard Noggin
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 08-06-2003

oh, i thought this was about a girl i dated.... Red Face
carry on! Cool

08-08-2003 17:46 Richard Noggin is offline Send an Email to Richard Noggin Search for Posts by Richard Noggin Add Richard Noggin to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by BD
It was on Derri's solo album

I forgot to mention that it's a lo-fi production. Cool
08-08-2003 18:05 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

I still need to get that one.

08-08-2003 18:29 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Noggin
oh, i thought this was about a girl i dated.... Red Face
carry on! Cool

Roll Eyes

that sounds like something i would say! Cool

Cool
08-08-2003 18:45 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Really?

08-08-2003 18:46 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

can't remember all the names.... Cool

Cool
08-08-2003 18:53 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

But they all remember JOEY! Cool
08-08-2003 19:00 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

well, they get the name right on the restraining order..... Frown

Tongue

Wink

Cool
08-08-2003 19:23 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Melody Du Jour

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH