Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Spittle and Phlem » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (8): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Spittle and Phlem
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by John Foxe
I like your muscular portrait a few frames above.

A spittle & phlegm image!

Big Dork has some pretty cool toys Wink

07-21-2002 14:02 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Author of the Post Author of the Post is a male
A Hot Wolly

Registration Date: 03-14-2002
Location: If you want to follow in someone's footsteps, first you need to learn where they've walked.

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by BD

"the audience was starting to get off on my body.."

This is my favorite part of the video. It's just too funny. I showed a friend too and he couldn't help laughing (despite thinking most of the rest was stupid.)

-- The Author of the Post
07-21-2002 16:32 Author of the Post is offline Send an Email to Author of the Post Homepage of Author of the Post Search for Posts by Author of the Post Add Author of the Post to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Author of the Post: JosepBCN28 View the MSN Profile for Author of the Post
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Author of the Post
(despite thinking most of the rest was stupid.)

the whole thing is stoopid! that's why I like it so much!!!
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

07-21-2002 16:49 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Andrew Andrew is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Location: Bleak human landscape, flat roofed houses, bad breath, vacant lots and murder evidence. God saves and leads a remnant of scraggly, faithless people, in spite of themsleves and just because he feels like it.

Where's Larry Wilcox? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by BD

Does this guy, in this particular picture, look a little like Eric Estrada?

Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused
07-21-2002 17:37 Andrew is offline Send an Email to Andrew Homepage of Andrew Search for Posts by Andrew Add Andrew to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz YIM Account Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz
A Hot Wolly

Location: If you want to follow in someone's footsteps, first you need to learn where they've walked.

quote:
Originally posted by Andrew
quote:
Originally posted by BD

Does this guy, in this particular picture, look a little like Eric Estrada?

Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused

Oooo, that's bad!

07-21-2002 18:47 Author of the Post is offline Send an Email to Author of the Post Homepage of Author of the Post Search for Posts by Author of the Post Add Author of the Post to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Author of the Post: JosepBCN28 View the MSN Profile for Author of the Post
Mike Beidler
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 07-21-2002

Insane in the Membrane Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Omigosh! I just sat down and watched the entire S&P DVD in one sitting. Aside from finally realizing how insane Terry and Co. are (even after listening to all things Eddies), I also discovered that I will need therapy for at least the next five years. A bill will be sent to Terry monthly, as I expect full reimbursement after witnessing such horrors as the various Eddies tryout sessions and Pat Robertson crowd-surfing at Cornerstone ...

You will also be receiving the bill for the water damage caused by my drooling after the partial lobotomy your DVD is responsible for performing. At least it didn't affect my ability to type ...

Yours insanely,

Mike Beidler

PS -- When is the next Eddies album coming out??? I miss those nutsos ...
07-21-2002 20:09 Mike Beidler is offline Send an Email to Mike Beidler Search for Posts by Mike Beidler Add Mike Beidler to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

I am forcing myself to not read this thread yet as I am still waiting for my copy in the mail. Crying

07-21-2002 20:19 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
I am forcing myself to not read this thread yet as I am still waiting for my copy in the mail. Crying

You got to look at the pics Joey!!!

they are funny!! Big Grin

BD
07-21-2002 21:48 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
A Hot Wolly

quote:

So you're not reading the thread, but you are posting to the thread? Hmmmm... So I can write whatever I want to here Joey T won't read it because he's not reading this thread (at least not till his DVD comes, so that gives me at least a few days, right?)

07-22-2002 08:47 Author of the Post is offline Send an Email to Author of the Post Homepage of Author of the Post Search for Posts by Author of the Post Add Author of the Post to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Author of the Post: JosepBCN28 View the MSN Profile for Author of the Post
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

quote:

you know at least part of S&P, from the weight-lifting story where Terry talks about trashing rooms and being a good witness Wink

07-22-2002 19:50 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Joey T.

quote:

you know at least part of S&P, from the weight-lifting story where Terry talks about trashing rooms and being a good witness Wink

Yeah, audio only..... but guess what I'm holding in my grubby little hands???? Yes, it's here!!! It's almost midnight by the time I got home today, so I'll have to check it out tomorrow though. Cool

07-23-2002 01:52 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

I just got Spittle and Phlegm today and watched it for the first time. "I've Got An Idea" was the greatest music video I've ever seen. I'm playing that one for all my friends. I laughed hardest when Pat Robertson started body surfing. Terry truely is brilliant!!!

07-23-2002 01:59 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
A Hot Wolly

quote:
Originally posted by dorfsmith
I just got Spittle and Phlegm today and watched it for the first time. "I've Got An Idea" was the greatest music video I've ever seen. I'm playing that one for all my friends. I laughed hardest when Pat Robertson started body surfing. Terry truely is brilliant!!!

I told my mom about the Pat Robertson scene (she was a big 700 club fan.) She wasn't amused. But I was!!

-- TAotP
07-23-2002 08:48 Author of the Post is offline Send an Email to Author of the Post Homepage of Author of the Post Search for Posts by Author of the Post Add Author of the Post to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Author of the Post: JosepBCN28 View the MSN Profile for Author of the Post
Tyler Durden Tyler Durden is a male
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 04-11-2002
Location: Our generation has had no Great Depression, no Great War. Our war is a spiritual war.

"I've Got an Idea" should be played at the beginning of every 700 Club.

The boys need to make other oddball low budget videos for their songs.
07-23-2002 12:58 Tyler Durden is offline Send an Email to Tyler Durden Search for Posts by Tyler Durden Add Tyler Durden to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by Tyler Durden
"I've Got an Idea" should be played at the beginning of every 700 Club.

The boys need to make other oddball low budget videos for their songs.

yes, make more please

the lower the budget the better!!
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

BD
07-23-2002 13:57 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
A Hot Wolly

Actually, I'd like to see a real Eddies or DA video. Something that could be played on MTV2 or VH1 (not MTV--too teeny-boppy.)

-- taotp
07-23-2002 14:14 Author of the Post is offline Send an Email to Author of the Post Homepage of Author of the Post Search for Posts by Author of the Post Add Author of the Post to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Author of the Post: JosepBCN28 View the MSN Profile for Author of the Post
Tyler Durden Tyler Durden is a male
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 04-11-2002
Location: Our generation has had no Great Depression, no Great War. Our war is a spiritual war.

I am looking forward to other DVDs of old concert footage. I do hope that the Townsends can have people find some buried treasure out there.

07-23-2002 15:19 Tyler Durden is offline Send an Email to Tyler Durden Search for Posts by Tyler Durden Add Tyler Durden to your Buddy List
A Hot Wolly

quote:
Originally posted by Tyler Durden
I am looking forward to other DVDs of old concert footage. I do hope that the Townsends can have people find some buried treasure out there.

I know there's a Lost Dogs tour coming up in the Fall. What if we know someone with good video equipment who might be able to record the concert?

-- taotp
07-23-2002 18:31 Author of the Post is offline Send an Email to Author of the Post Homepage of Author of the Post Search for Posts by Author of the Post Add Author of the Post to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Author of the Post: JosepBCN28 View the MSN Profile for Author of the Post
Lucy Lucy is a male
Sublime Brain Puppet

Registration Date: 05-16-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by Lucy
.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I say freaks of the world unite, and the Eddies are some big time freaks!!!!!!!
j
07-23-2002 18:33 Lucy is offline Send an Email to Lucy Homepage of Lucy Search for Posts by Lucy Add Lucy to your Buddy List
A Hot Wolly

quote:
Originally posted by Lucy
I say freaks of the world unite, and the Eddies are some big time freaks!!!!!!!
j

huh?

-- taotp
07-23-2002 18:36 Author of the Post is offline Send an Email to Author of the Post Homepage of Author of the Post Search for Posts by Author of the Post Add Author of the Post to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Author of the Post: JosepBCN28 View the MSN Profile for Author of the Post
Pages (8): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Spittle and Phlem

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH