Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 8 Votes - Average Rating: 4.388 Votes - Average Rating: 4.38
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yes that is very wrong.

08-15-2003 22:49 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Are we all mandated reporters?
08-15-2003 23:10 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

Except for BD. He's a reprimanded retorter. Red Face

Roll Eyes

08-15-2003 23:32 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by baxter
Are we all mandated reporters?

I am! Evil

08-16-2003 15:07 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

quote:
Originally posted by baxter
Intellectually exhausted, Mark then leaves the board.

It was cruel of you to test him so, biddy!

I had to leave for the rest of the day after typing that post of a few words. Wink

08-16-2003 20:53 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

A few words.

words
words
words
words
words....

how many is a few, anyway?????????

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

08-17-2003 02:19 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

In this case, 3.
08-17-2003 09:53 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

what is the title of this thread??? Confused

Cool
08-17-2003 10:37 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

What is God's shoe size?
08-17-2003 10:38 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
El Diablo
Sublime Brain Puppet

images/avatars/avatar-457.gif

Registration Date: 12-15-2002
Location: most of you wouldn't know God if you saw him walking down the street in a green robe.... Kenneth Copeland

it's a BIG one! he's kicked my burro with it.... Crying

08-17-2003 10:39 El Diablo is offline Send an Email to El Diablo Search for Posts by El Diablo Add El Diablo to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

And Nancy Sinatra thinks she has some badass footwear!
08-17-2003 13:11 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Big Grin

Cool
08-17-2003 13:13 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
Originally posted by Mark
quote:
Originally posted by BD
where is the subject line on this thread?

There isn't one.

Baby

08-21-2003 15:26 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Tongue

08-21-2003 15:27 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

i guess only a band member can do that..... Pleased

08-21-2003 15:28 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

I'm a band member Cool

oh, not really.....

sorry if I fooled anyone with that Frown

08-21-2003 15:43 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

Shocked I feel so betrayed! Confused

Frown

Crying

08-21-2003 15:49 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-629.jpg

Registration Date: 05-14-2003

~Groucho~
08-21-2003 16:56 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Frown Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

all that yellow stuff is going to drip into Shania's hair.
08-22-2003 01:14 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Question Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Does this thread suck?? Confused

08-22-2003 09:25 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Pages (5): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion »

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH