Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Fellowship BBQ Update!!!!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (29): « first ... « previous 26 27 [28] 29 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Fellowship BBQ Update!!!!! 2 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

Thumb Up! Fellowship BBQ Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

was one month ago today Cool

09-03-2003 09:49 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

Question RE: Fellowship BBQ Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by DaLe uReViG

BTW, I for got my camera... however I saw lots of others with them at the Fellowship BBQ.

would anyone have some Good pics from the Fellowship BBQ they would e-mail to me ?

let me know, DaLe

09-03-2003 10:58 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-629.jpg

Registration Date: 05-14-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I have some, but they turned out pretty bad. I took the wrong speed film with me and they are way underexposed. I was going to take 800 speed film and shoot with no flash, but I took 200 speed thinking I had 800, and shot with no flash. Result, sucky pics!! Crying

~Groucho~
09-03-2003 14:08 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Is that one of them in your signature?

09-03-2003 14:09 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

Yeah. Of Mike. Red Face

~Groucho~
09-03-2003 14:12 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
PuP

Wow, he really lost weight!

09-03-2003 14:13 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

Looks good though huh? Red Face

~Groucho~
09-03-2003 14:16 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
PuP

Needs to stop smoking...

09-03-2003 14:18 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

Yep, that'll kill him. Red Face

Roll Eyes

~Groucho~
09-03-2003 14:19 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

DAle-
I got some digis- I'll throw anyone a bone maaaan.
Some are NG- but a few turned out ( I took like 30 +)
Anyone else?
PM me your e addy.
JiMiny

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
09-03-2003 14:30 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
DAle-PM me your e addy.

I DiD ! & You RoCK !

09-03-2003 14:38 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Slappedhard
Sublime Brain Puppet

Registration Date: 07-20-2003

RE: Fellowship BBQ Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
quote:

BTW, I for got my camera... however I saw lots of others with them at the Fellowship BBQ.

would anyone have some Good pics from the Fellowship BBQ they would e-mail to me ?

let me know, DaLe

I can burn you a disk of the photos we took and give them to you at the 11-1-03 Fellowship opf the DAmb meeting/ (da) cover show.
09-03-2003 19:01 Slappedhard is offline Send an Email to Slappedhard Search for Posts by Slappedhard Add Slappedhard to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

np: the MN bbq Taylor/Roe CD.............

feeling the vibes, all over again..............

AND IT'S ALL GOOD!

i can hear you laughing, JimIny...............and me, too Smile

THANKS COMMANDER..........YOU TOTALLY ROCK! (and anyone else who helped with the recording - God Bless Ya real good!)

I forgot how much interaction these guys had in between the songs....what fun!!!

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

09-03-2003 22:25 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

I've seen nothing!
Hey - I threw away an AOL 1 billion hours disc in a can yesterday- was that a mistake?

I can burn some discs of pics if we make the show 10/1-
now THATS the kind of swap meet I'm talkin about!

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
09-04-2003 07:23 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

RE: Fellowship BBQ Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Slappedhard
I can burn you a disk of the photos we took and give them to you at the 11-1-03 Fellowship opf the DAmb meeting/ (da) cover show.

check your PM

09-04-2003 07:35 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Woggy
np: the MN bbq Taylor/Roe CD.............

feeling the vibes, all over again..............

AND IT'S ALL GOOD!

i can hear you laughing, JimIny...............and me, too Smile

THANKS COMMANDER..........YOU TOTALLY ROCK! (and anyone else who helped with the recording - God Bless Ya real good!)

I forgot how much interaction these guys had in between the songs....what fun!!!

I got mine yesterday, played it on the way to work today.

09-04-2003 07:46 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

I'd like to have one.

09-04-2003 07:56 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

quote:
Originally posted by Mark
I'd like to have one.

check the Fellowship BBQ CD's Update thread

09-04-2003 07:58 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Thanks. I just sent a PM to Slappedhard for further info.

09-04-2003 08:03 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
I've seen nothing!
Hey - I threw away an AOL 1 billion hours disc in a can yesterday- was that a mistake?

I can burn some discs of pics if we make the show 10/1-
now THATS the kind of swap meet I'm talkin about!

somethin's happening on OCTOBER 1st?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............methinks you gots a month wrong there, bro............

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

09-04-2003 22:01 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Pages (29): « first ... « previous 26 27 [28] 29 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Fellowship BBQ Update!!!!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH