Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » More Negative Fruit - New Deadline » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page More Negative Fruit - New Deadline 5 Votes - Average Rating: 6.40
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

More Negative Fruit - New Deadline Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I've extended the final deadline to 11/10/03. That should give you all plenty of time to get your songs done. Of course I'll take them as soon as you get them done too. Smile

BD

p.s.
please email me if you are not going to finish your song, I haven't been able to hang on the DAmb much lately so I may miss something if it's only posted here. thanks

MNF

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by BD: 09-05-2003 11:28.

09-05-2003 11:25 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Smile Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi BD!
09-05-2003 11:43 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

BD-
I'd say hi- but I got a microphone under my chin and a harmonica in the holder and I'm playin a double bass kick with my feet as well as strummin on the old banjo! (Cymbal crashes with my free elbow too, of course)

(ps- this is the lyrics to my latest work- cuz dang it I hit the record button when I started this post!)

Jumpin JiminY

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
09-05-2003 12:30 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-629.jpg

Registration Date: 05-14-2003

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm done, just waiting on Driver and my older brother to wrap things up with their guitar parts. Cool

~Groucho~
09-05-2003 12:38 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

braggert!

09-05-2003 13:43 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

Not I. My bass playing was so rusty it hurt. But I DID get it done. Pleased

~Groucho~
09-05-2003 16:02 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

BD
That's great, now we can use a recording from our November 1 show to send ya..
THROUGH THE SPEAKERS...
09-05-2003 16:15 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Whoooo hoooooooooooooo, Commander!

Oh, and just wait 'til you guys hear "Guilty".................it's SO WAY COOL........that bro of mine, he's a creative genius!!

We's gettin' hyped about this one, Dambers!!

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

09-05-2003 22:02 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

we wants to hear it NOW, don't we precioussssssssssss
09-05-2003 22:06 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Shemp
unregistered
Big Grin Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Big Grin

Sir Dorkness,

Your extention till November is quite gracious.

Thank God!

I am so not done...

It's as if I hit my head and I have been wandering around in a daze....

Wait, I did hit my head...
didn't I?

I'm so confused....
09-05-2003 22:39
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

woggy! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ix-nay on the int-hays
ettit GAY?
or YOU will be uilty-GAY!

09-05-2003 23:34 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

quote:
Originally posted by baxter
we wants to hear it NOW, don't we precioussssssssssss

Shocked

09-06-2003 11:11 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

quote:
Originally posted by Squidzit
I'm done, just waiting on Driver and my older brother to wrap things up with their guitar parts. Cool

Will have it done by end of this week and mailed too Cool

09-08-2003 13:27 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Cool Cool Cool

~Groucho~
09-08-2003 13:39 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

09-08-2003 20:58 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Stuart Pedasso
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-31-2003

Hey, been gone for a while, but am back.

Hey Mister Dork, great news on extending the deadline. My band Stu Pedasso and the Skid Mark are going to record a song too.

We'll get it to you as soon as possible.

Tim Chandler will like us I'm sure. Three bass players and a drummer. We're like the antithisis of the White Stripes (think about it, you'll get it).

We're a bottom heavy band.

We all know first hand what the shape of air looks like.
09-09-2003 11:17 Stuart Pedasso is offline Send an Email to Stuart Pedasso Search for Posts by Stuart Pedasso Add Stuart Pedasso to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by BD

I'm not sure if we want that much bottom end...

I'm sure whatever you come up with will be fruit worthy.

BD
09-09-2003 16:08 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

MNF updates Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Please let me know if you are or are not going to get your songs done or if you need more time.

send me an email cuz some posts get lost in the shuffle here.

thanks,

BD

09-13-2003 23:48 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

Driver just finished his last guitar part on Rebecca tonight. Sounds REAL good! My older brother will be finishing the last guitar part on Sail Me Away tomorrow night and the tape will be off to BD by this weekend! Yeehhaaa! Cool

~Groucho~
09-16-2003 20:45 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

RE: woggy! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
ix-nay on the int-hays
ettit GAY?
or YOU will be uilty-GAY!

No hints, beenie.......................

just tempting the heathens Smile

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

09-16-2003 23:33 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » More Negative Fruit - New Deadline

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH