Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Last night's AAR gig » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Last night's AAR gig
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Last night's AAR gig Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Last night's Andy's Angels' gig in Seattle was SOooooo blessed by God. Probably 150-200 people present, all stoked and we all had a great time. Not sure yet how much was raised for the "cause" but I'll get the check Sunday and I'll be glad to fill you all in then.

Also, Jeremy Hepp (keyboardist produced by Roe and has recorded a song for the CD project with us) opened for Crumbs For Puppy and played an incredible short set.

Thankx for the prayers, the support and the shared excitement. Onward, upward--further up and further in!

04-25-2002 11:06 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Very cool, Theo. Hope to make it for that June 15th gig.

Big Grin

04-25-2002 11:38 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I was thinking AARP Smile

04-25-2002 15:23 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich

First NRA, now AARP? Have you been listening to your Gov'nor, Dr???

Big Grin

04-25-2002 15:58 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
quote:

First NRA, now AARP? Have you been listening to your Gov'nor, Dr???

Big Grin

no need to get nasty!
Wink

04-25-2002 16:20 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Huh? Confused

04-25-2002 16:22 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Ok, your other post explains that answer...

04-25-2002 16:27 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Ubique Epoque

you answer yourself often? Smile

04-25-2002 16:30 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

i was too lazy to use edit...

Tongue

04-25-2002 16:33 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Ubique Epoque

quote:
i was too lazy to use edit...

Tongue

you just wanted to get in another POST!

04-25-2002 16:59 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

did not

04-25-2002 17:00 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Ubique Epoque

quote:
did not

did

04-25-2002 17:03 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
quote:
did not

did

too.

I think so Smile

04-25-2002 17:03 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
quote:
quote:
did not

did

too.

I think so Smile

how low is that??

04-25-2002 17:04 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
quote:
quote:
did not

did

too.

I think so Smile

NOT!!!

Big Grin

04-25-2002 17:05 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Ubique Epoque

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
did not

did

too.

I think so Smile

NOT!!!

Big Grin

HAR HAR!
Wink

DO WE NEED TO GET A LIFE???
just wondering Smile

04-25-2002 17:05 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Joey T.
did not

did

too.

I think so Smile

NOT!!!

Big Grin

quote:

HAR HAR!
Wink

just wondering Smile

Nah, this is more fun.

Big Grin

04-26-2002 16:44 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Ubique Epoque

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Joey T.
did not

did

too.

I think so Smile

NOT!!!

Big Grin

quote:

HAR HAR!
Wink

just wondering Smile

Nah, this is more fun.

Big Grin

point well taken Smile

04-26-2002 16:55 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Andrew Andrew is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-14-2002
Location: Bleak human landscape, flat roofed houses, bad breath, vacant lots and murder evidence. God saves and leads a remnant of scraggly, faithless people, in spite of themsleves and just because he feels like it.

I have alife Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:

People tell me I need a life too. But I tell them I have a life it just includes computers, Star Trek and Alt-rock music.

They then look at me funny and walk away.

Actually to be acurate they back away... carefully.
04-28-2002 16:07 Andrew is offline Send an Email to Andrew Homepage of Andrew Search for Posts by Andrew Add Andrew to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz YIM Account Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Andrew
quote:

People tell me I need a life too. But I tell them I have a life it just includes computers, Star Trek and Alt-rock music.

They then look at me funny and walk away.

Actually to be acurate they back away... carefully.

LOL! That's good.
Alt-Rock music? (She's trying to warn him of the horrors of "Rock and Roll!") Big Grin

04-28-2002 16:09 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Last night's AAR gig

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH