Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » ;-) » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page ;-) 4 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Shemp
unregistered
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Shocked
10-10-2003 07:09
Uncle Ralph
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-608.jpg

Registration Date: 04-15-2002
Location: "I intend to live forever - so far, so good." Steven Wright

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Wink

10-10-2003 08:18 Uncle Ralph is offline Send an Email to Uncle Ralph Search for Posts by Uncle Ralph Add Uncle Ralph to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

that clown scares me Frown

carl that is, not the clown in your signature Crying Frown Crying

10-10-2003 08:20 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Cool Listen up, DorkBoy.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

"They FLOAT!!! They allllllll --- FLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOAAAAT!!!!"

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
10-10-2003 08:22 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Uncle Ralph
Luteous Llama

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
that clown scares me Frown

carl that is, not the clown in your signature Crying Frown Crying

Shocked Tongue

10-10-2003 08:25 Uncle Ralph is offline Send an Email to Uncle Ralph Search for Posts by Uncle Ralph Add Uncle Ralph to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

not if you put them in a 55 gal drum with some large rocks and then poke some holes in the drum to let the air out.

sheeesh, everyone knows that. Roll Eyes

10-10-2003 08:27 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Uncle Ralph
Luteous Llama

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
not if you put them in a 55 gal drum with some large rocks and then poke some holes in the drum to let the air out.

sheeesh, everyone knows that. Roll Eyes

It's like a lot of things in life that you can only learn by doing it a few times! Cool

10-10-2003 08:58 Uncle Ralph is offline Send an Email to Uncle Ralph Search for Posts by Uncle Ralph Add Uncle Ralph to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Cool Good point, PennyRalph.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Good thing we have Don Carl Spacone of the Arizona Mafia to clarify these matters for us.... Tongue

10-10-2003 09:13 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Uncle Ralph
Luteous Llama

RE: Good point, PennyRalph.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by carl
Good thing we have Don Carl Spacone of the Arizona Mafia to clarify these matters for us.... Tongue

If that's his real name! Tongue

10-10-2003 09:17 Uncle Ralph is offline Send an Email to Uncle Ralph Search for Posts by Uncle Ralph Add Uncle Ralph to your Buddy List
Shemp
unregistered
RE: Good point, PennyRalph.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by carl

Heh heh heh

He makes an offer you can't refuse...
10-10-2003 09:21
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

What?
Are you some kind of wise guy? Spacone is my Family name. Our Family has been doin' Business for a long time on the East Coast and we've moved some of our operations to the Sunny West. Of course out here there ain't much water to sink a 55 gal drum, so we just find a nice spot out in the desert to bury the drum.

Carlo Spacone - Capo
(I haven't made it to Don yet)

HEY!

GET THAT CAMERA OUTTA MY FACE!

10-10-2003 13:48 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

heh heh heh Cool

10-10-2003 13:56 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Cool Hmm... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Maybe he should change his name to AL Spacone?

10-10-2003 14:17 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Yeah! Pleased

10-10-2003 15:26 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » ;-)

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH