Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DA Anaheim DVD UPDATE » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (7): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page DA Anaheim DVD UPDATE 3 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by audiori
Lightening strikes twice... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Just checked the tracking number on the DVD artwork.... that box
was also delivered to a random porch somewhere in Wentzville.
We'll start making phone calls and we'll get a posse together to
go out and hunt it down.

We'll keep you updated.

I hope package delivery is just something UPS does on the side..

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
12-08-2003 16:15 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Administrator

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

OK folks... everything is ok now. We found the box
on a neighbor's porch.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
12-08-2003 16:42 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Maybe you and the neighbour should just swap houses - make it a lot easier for UPS

(If UPS and Fed-Ex merged would they be Fed-UP?)

12-08-2003 16:56 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
crunchee crunchee is a male
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 12-03-2003

can we still order the dvd's after the pre-ordering time is up? i just don't have much money right now and don't want to be too late.

maybe my wife and i could stop by wentzville on the way to dayton for christmas...

12-08-2003 18:05 crunchee is offline Send an Email to crunchee Homepage of crunchee Search for Posts by crunchee Add crunchee to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of crunchee: djshopvac8
Administrator

Yes, there will be DVDs left, in fact as we start shipping the
preorders, the new orders will technically not be preorders
anymore. Since we have the entire DVD here now.

We are supposed to have the 100 autographed Dr Edward Daniel
Taylor CDs tomarrow. So the shipping will begin this week.
We need to get as much as possible in the mail as soon as possible,
because of the Christmas shipping delays.
We really really want everyone to get them before Christmas and
we are going to do all we can to see that happens.

12-08-2003 19:31 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Administrator

PS: For those that order the week of Christmas, and expect the
order before Christmas... probably wont happen, even if we still
ship things that week....stuff is slow to arrive the closer you get
to the Holiday.

12-08-2003 19:34 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Official Impasto

Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

All I Want For Christmas Is My Two CD's

Every body stops and stares at me
My post box is empty as you can see
I don't know just who
to blame for this catastrophe!
But my one wish on Christmas Eve
is as plain as it can be!

All I want for Christmas
is my two cd's,
my two cd's,
see my two cd's!
Gee, if I could only
have my two cd's,
then I could wish you
"Merry Christmas."

It seems so long since I had heard,
DA Play in Anaheim!
Gosh oh gee, how happy I'd be,
if I could see the DVD

All I want for Christmas
is my two cd's,
my two cd's,
see my two cd's.
Gee, if I could only
have my two cd's,
then I could wish you
"Merry Christmas!"

12-08-2003 20:17 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

CApn-
I simply cant top that parody..

We wish you a merry Viewing
and your address be clear....

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
12-09-2003 08:23 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
DwDunphy DwDunphy is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-18-2003

Sorry, I just have to do it Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Oh where, oh where has our little box gone
Our box of new DVDs
Could it be down the road with the Joneses
Perhaps sent to Mr. Maghee?
And why are those kids playing on the lawn
With tiny, shiny frisbees?

Ugh.
DwD

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by DwDunphy: 12-09-2003 10:59.

12-09-2003 09:04 DwDunphy is offline Send an Email to DwDunphy Homepage of DwDunphy Search for Posts by DwDunphy Add DwDunphy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DwDunphy: dunphyetc
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Very good..

"Alice, what is that going on over there?"
"I am not sure George, but I can see in the window, those dern kids have been opening the microwave-shut out the kitchen lights-
-zing!- zing!- open the microwave-shut out the kitchen lights-
-zing!--zing!- open the microwave-shut out the kitchen lights-"

(by the way- only zap em for about 6 to 8 seconds-on top of a ceramic cup, written side up-- and the lights MUST be out for full effect...its the most fun I've had with AOL 9.0 free hour discs)

oops- did I start another firemans friend here?

12-09-2003 10:00 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

J & E
Have youstarted shipping dvd's yet? Just wondering what the status might be.
Thanks
Commander
12-14-2003 18:41 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
Administrator

This weekend we packaged up a HUGE amount of the
DVDs and Dr Edward's Pefect Franks... we are putting the addresses
and shipping on them tonight so most can go out over the next 2 days
or so. Once they are done, we will continue with the regular orders
to get as much out before Christmas as possible.

j and e

12-14-2003 20:38 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Jevon the Tall Jevon the Tall is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "You're not from around here are you?" said the stranger to the little man in the wool sweater who looked vaguely like a sheep. Maybe it was the long boots but he was kind of cute. "What's your name?" he asked "My friends call me Theo." he replied

You guys are dedicated.

Here's to a happy Christmas. I'm looking forward to getting the stuff.

12-14-2003 20:42 Jevon the Tall is offline Send an Email to Jevon the Tall Homepage of Jevon the Tall Search for Posts by Jevon the Tall Add Jevon the Tall to your Buddy List
Official Impasto

This is a combined WOO HOO! and Darn. They probably won't make it to New Zealand before Christmas.

Big Grin Frown Big Grin

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Captain Pedantic: 12-14-2003 21:03.

12-14-2003 21:03 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

J & E
Thanks Guys, looking forward to getting both!
Merry Christmas!!
Commander
12-15-2003 07:52 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-629.jpg

Registration Date: 05-14-2003

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

This is going to be a good Christmas! Pleased

~Groucho~
12-15-2003 08:52 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
beatlenut
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

ordered mine last week. Hope it makes it by Christmas!
12-15-2003 09:53 beatlenut is offline Send an Email to beatlenut Search for Posts by beatlenut Add beatlenut to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

J and E

I wont have a blue , blue Christmas
because of you...........

how cool is this?????
Thanks and really-
Merry Christmas !

12-15-2003 11:40 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Administrator

Just an update...

The majority of the DVD/EDT preorders are in the mail...
the rest should be finished this evening and put in the
mail tomorrow morning.

12-15-2003 14:34 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Author of the Post Author of the Post is a male
A Hot Wolly

Registration Date: 03-14-2002
Location: If you want to follow in someone's footsteps, first you need to learn where they've walked.

Yippee!!

Muchas Thanks!!

-- aotp
12-15-2003 14:48 Author of the Post is offline Send an Email to Author of the Post Homepage of Author of the Post Search for Posts by Author of the Post Add Author of the Post to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Author of the Post: JosepBCN28 View the MSN Profile for Author of the Post
Pages (7): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DA Anaheim DVD UPDATE

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH