Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » A Civil War Album » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page A Civil War Album
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
sprinklerhead sprinklerhead is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 12-11-2003

A Civil War Album Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I don't see the Dogs listed in this press release. What better band to be included on a civil war album?

Do any of these guys have token civil war song?

And I'm wondering where the lions are...
I'm wondering where the lions are...
03-03-2004 09:43 sprinklerhead is offline Send an Email to sprinklerhead Homepage of sprinklerhead Search for Posts by sprinklerhead Add sprinklerhead to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

RE: A Civil War Album Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Maybe we will send them a copy. Smile

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
03-03-2004 12:10 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
DwDunphy DwDunphy is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-18-2003

You know what would be good on a Civil War album? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

For starters, "Civil War" by Guns and Roses.

But since that has nothing to do with the actual war between the North and South, I find it sort of odd these country stars would throw in with such a project. I mean, yeah. There may be songs that exist that these stars can cover, out of a historical perspective perhaps...

...but by that logic, Pixar Animation can go ahead and remake Disney's "Song Of The South" and claim Uncle Remus is not a racist stereotype?

Or am I missing a logic loop here?
DwD
03-03-2004 15:08 DwDunphy is offline Send an Email to DwDunphy Homepage of DwDunphy Search for Posts by DwDunphy Add DwDunphy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DwDunphy: dunphyetc
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » A Civil War Album

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH