Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Who's cuter -- Britney Spears or Rebecca St. James? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Who's cuter -- Britney Spears or Rebecca St. James? 5 Votes - Average Rating: 2.805 Votes - Average Rating: 2.805 Votes - Average Rating: 2.80
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Thumb Down! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
quote:
Originally posted by Squidzit
quote:
Originally posted by dorfsmith
quote:
Originally posted by baxter
i say the captain is cuter than them both.

amen to that Tongue

Smile )I agree!! Smile )

Wink

i would have to concede as well.... although this thread doth truly suck.. Roll Eyes

but squid-boy is cuter than all of them!

Roll Eyes

03-15-2004 17:06 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Bryan Bryan is a male
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 11-13-2002

Thumb Down! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

From
http://www.barrowdowns.com/middleearthname.asp

Rebecca St. James - Groveling Goblin
Britney Spears - Ring-Wearing Orcling

Hmmm...
03-15-2004 17:13 Bryan is offline Send an Email to Bryan Search for Posts by Bryan Add Bryan to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

RE: Back on topic..... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Driver8

we have a winner!

Big Grin

03-15-2004 17:26 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

RE: Back on topic..... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
quote:

we have a winner!

Big Grin

Hey Joey!! I like Britney's looks too......but if I were to choose I would want a gal who wasn't so "active" in the bar, club, nightlife scene, that's just not my cup of tea. Call me a romantic but I'd rather be home on the couch with a gal watching a movie with my arm around her as the moon shined throught the patio door. Maybe I'm a little sappy but hey.........I like being romantic. Pleased That's why I chose Rebecca Smile )

03-16-2004 08:26 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Thumb Up! RE: Back on topic..... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
quote:
quote:

we have a winner!

Big Grin

Hey Joey!! I like Britney's looks too......but if I were to choose I would want a gal who wasn't so "active" in the bar, club, nightlife scene, that's just not my cup of tea. Call me a romantic but I'd rather be home on the couch with a gal watching a movie with my arm around her as the moon shined throught the patio door. Maybe I'm a little sappy but hey.........I like being romantic. Pleased That's why I chose Rebecca Smile )

ok... looks only britney.... i thought that's all we were talking about... but to have as a girlfriend, yes, i'd much rather have a woman like rebecca... Smile
where do i find someone like that??? Confused

oh yeah church.... might help if i went once in a while...... Crying

Cool
03-16-2004 09:02 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Problem I have with the girls at church is...........everytime I see someone I like..........thier married Crying Crying Frown Although in a church of 6500 there has to be someone who's not Smile )

03-16-2004 09:32 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
DwDunphy DwDunphy is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-18-2003

Britney vs. Rebecca? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You've carefully arranged words in a string, a structure if you will, but they make no sense to me! It is like Esperanto to me!

I kid.

I'd have to say Rebecca. See, Britney's cute. Very cute. But then again, so are poodles and, much like poodles, you never know where her tongue has been either.

DwD
03-16-2004 09:47 DwDunphy is offline Send an Email to DwDunphy Homepage of DwDunphy Search for Posts by DwDunphy Add DwDunphy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DwDunphy: dunphyetc
DwDunphy DwDunphy is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-18-2003

Hey, hey, this ain't the MTV 80s weekend. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Joey said...

"ok... looks only britney.... i thought that's all we were talking about... but to have as a girlfriend, yes, i'd much rather have a woman like rebecca...

where do i find someone like that???"

Like Jessie's girl?

You wish that you had Jessie's girl?

UGH.
DwD
03-16-2004 09:50 DwDunphy is offline Send an Email to DwDunphy Homepage of DwDunphy Search for Posts by DwDunphy Add DwDunphy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DwDunphy: dunphyetc
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

RE: Britney vs. Rebecca? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by DwDunphy
But then again, so are poodles and, much like poodles, you never know where her tongue has been either.

Shocked
True, but
Shocked

03-16-2004 09:51 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

RE: Britney vs. Rebecca? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
But then again, so are poodles and, much like poodles, you never know where her tongue has been either.

Big Grin good point Shocked

03-16-2004 10:10 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
sprinklerhead sprinklerhead is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 12-11-2003

Which one would you rather bring home to your mother?

On second thought, your mother has nothing to do with it.

And I'm wondering where the lions are...
I'm wondering where the lions are...
03-16-2004 10:26 sprinklerhead is offline Send an Email to sprinklerhead Homepage of sprinklerhead Search for Posts by sprinklerhead Add sprinklerhead to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Big Grin Mom would love her Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

03-16-2004 10:39 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Tongue! RE: Britney vs. Rebecca? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
I'd have to say Rebecca. See, Britney's cute. Very cute. But then again, so are poodles and, much like poodles, you never know where her tongue has been either.

DwD

Tongue

03-16-2004 12:40 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

Judge for yourselves! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Check out this site!

http://www.sydes.net/jokes/flash/beer.swf

When it says "Click here to start drinking" click it, then judge for yourselves!

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
03-19-2004 14:43 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

RE: Judge for yourselves! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by bereal
Check out this site!

http://www.sydes.net/jokes/flash/beer.swf

When it says "Click here to start drinking" click it, then judge for yourselves!

dat's funny Big Grin

03-19-2004 14:50 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Ya know... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Having viewed this entire post,
I'm gonna have to go with Brittany.

Plus, I have her belly button. Have I mentioned that before?
03-22-2004 18:24 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Stuart Pedasso
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-31-2003

RE: Ya know... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey does folks, he really does.

03-22-2004 18:45 Stuart Pedasso is offline Send an Email to Stuart Pedasso Search for Posts by Stuart Pedasso Add Stuart Pedasso to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

RE: Ya know... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Baby

03-22-2004 18:57 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Ooooopth! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I did it again!

Geth I ain't that inothent! Shocked Roll Eyes
03-22-2004 22:21 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-629.jpg

Registration Date: 05-14-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:

i would have to concede as well.... although this thread doth truly suck.. Roll Eyes

but squid-boy is cuter than all of them!

Crying I just noticed this!! Crying
Wink

Who started this thread anyway? And why? Red Face

~Groucho~
03-22-2004 23:09 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Who's cuter -- Britney Spears or Rebecca St. James?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH