Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Interview » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Interview
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

Thumb Up! Interview Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Found an article you may or may not have seen, check it out.

Article I

03-18-2004 08:26 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Cool Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I haven't read this one in awhile.... still reads very cool... Guess I'm gonna have to go back & give the 1st 2 TST solo albums yet another chance.... thanks, D8....

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by carl: 03-18-2004 09:37.

03-18-2004 09:35 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

Thread Starter Thread Started by JR88
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Pleased welcome

03-18-2004 09:41 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thanks. I haven't read this in awhile.

03-18-2004 10:09 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
booswain1 booswain1 is a male
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 02-19-2004

Great interview....

thanks for posting it

Jeff
03-18-2004 12:11 booswain1 is offline Send an Email to booswain1 Search for Posts by booswain1 Add booswain1 to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

I enjoyed it too.

03-18-2004 12:26 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Interview

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH