Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » ? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (10): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page ? 4 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Re: ? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
quote:
Originally posted by dennis
quote:
Originally posted by Berger Roy Al
What?

huh?? Confused

wha?? ? ? ?? Confused Confused

where? Tongue

03-02-2004 15:36 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Why?

03-02-2004 15:45 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Registration Date: 02-14-2003

Thread Starter Thread Started by Berger Roy Al
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
I believe, Mr. Al, that he said, "Tim Chandler is the finest bassist ever to grace this planet." Now don't get upset with me, it was him who said it!

Oh, yeah? On what planet? Let me guess, (and yes, I AM going to say it, folks. What? It's an old, obvious, worn-out joke? Of course it is, but I'm not going to miss a chance to use it in the same post with Chandler's name!) was it URANUS ?

HAHAHAHAHgggxxxkkk!! HAHGgccxxx! hg ggx gkxx

03-02-2004 15:59 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Camellia Greenhand
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 03-02-2004

Dear Mr Berger Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Having followed your progression of wit and wonderfulness, I hereby appoint you as Royal Chef and Chief Bottle Washer.

Please report IMMEDIATELY to the Kitchens at the End of the Glen, in the Kingdom of Woody End. I am hungry, and wish to partake of some delectable delicatessen fare.

Post haste.

Queen Camellia has spoken.

03-02-2004 16:11 Camellia Greenhand is offline Send an Email to Camellia Greenhand Search for Posts by Camellia Greenhand Add Camellia Greenhand to your Buddy List
DwDunphy DwDunphy is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-18-2003

Another recipe Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Spread peanut butter liberally on bread.

Spread jelly liberally on bread.

Take the two separate pieces of bread with spread and slap it on your thighs (I mean, it's gonna go there anyway).

H U H N ! !
03-02-2004 16:52 DwDunphy is offline Send an Email to DwDunphy Homepage of DwDunphy Search for Posts by DwDunphy Add DwDunphy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DwDunphy: dunphyetc
Big Gay Al
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 03-06-2003

quote:
quote:
I believe, Mr. Al, that he said, "Tim Chandler is the finest bassist ever to grace this planet." Now don't get upset with me, it was him who said it!

Oh, yeah? On what planet? Let me guess, (and yes, I AM going to say it, folks. What? It's an old, obvious, worn-out joke? Of course it is, but I'm not going to miss a chance to use it in the same post with Chandler's name!) was it URANUS ?

HAHAHAHAHgggxxxkkk!! HAHGgccxxx! hg ggx gkxx

I can't believe you said Uranus. This thread is just super!

03-02-2004 17:01 Big Gay Al is offline Send an Email to Big Gay Al Search for Posts by Big Gay Al Add Big Gay Al to your Buddy List
John Foxe John Foxe is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-645.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

sick, sick, sick.

Dr. Jekyle, can you please rein in your evil counterpart? Mr. Hyde is just way way way out there today...

03-02-2004 18:30 John Foxe is offline Send an Email to John Foxe Search for Posts by John Foxe Add John Foxe to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of John Foxe: yikes... amateurs online?
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

huh?

03-02-2004 23:48 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

"huh?" indeed BD. At least YOU know the truth. As I've stated many times, there is no Jekyle and Hyde. I am NOT the same person as that hack Chandler. And soon, I'll prove it with my superior playing on the NEW EDDIE'S record!! Take THAT, Chandler!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHGKXK!

03-03-2004 09:07 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

woo hoo!

03-03-2004 09:27 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
"huh?" indeed BD. At least YOU know the truth. As I've stated many times, there is no Jekyle and Hyde. I am NOT the same person as that hack Chandler. And soon, I'll prove it with my superior playing on the NEW EDDIE'S record!! Take THAT, Chandler!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHGKXK!

Smile )

03-03-2004 12:36 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Hahahaha! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I have now, for no apparent reason, resurrected one of my own lame threads!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! gk

04-14-2004 12:02 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

i don't believe it. You must be up to something.
04-14-2004 12:06 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

No, not really. Just hangin' out in the ol' trailor here in Lubbock gk gk gkkk!

04-14-2004 12:07 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

'Up to' like a fox....

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
04-14-2004 12:08 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Are you trying to ressurect Redd Foxx in that ol trailer of yours?
04-14-2004 12:11 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

What. A person can't resurrect one of their own lame threads when said person wants to? kkkkkggk gk gkk

04-14-2004 12:12 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

What? Why, yes I do think Ed rocks, although Hort is good as well.

04-14-2004 12:14 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

i wouldn't do that if i were you, Berger. Didn't you know that several members here have already been calling for a Church Trial to condemn your many misdeeds. You should be on your berry, berry vest behavior!
04-14-2004 12:14 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

I heard on tour Berger sleeps with a little Redd Foxx doll...

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
04-14-2004 12:14 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Pages (10): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » ?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH