Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » ? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (10): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page ? 4 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Registration Date: 02-14-2003

Thread Starter Thread Started by Berger Roy Al
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

WHAT?!! FOR THE LAST TIME, I AM NOT MARRIED TO BIG GAY AL!!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Berger Roy Al: 04-14-2004 12:15.

04-14-2004 12:15 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Mad Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Do something worthwhile for once, and tell us many details about this new SE project!
04-14-2004 12:15 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by audiori
I heard on tour Berger sleeps with a little Redd Foxx doll...

Uh, I think that was Buckeye Dan Jazzbo. Maybe Berger was the inspiration for the doll's untimely demise.

IS BERGER A VOODOO CHILE (slight return)?

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
04-14-2004 12:17 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by baxter
Do something worthwhile for once, and tell us many details about this new SE project!

You whip 'em bax!

Anybody got any truth serum?

Got a few miles left ...

04-14-2004 12:18 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Mad Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Explain voodoo chile, Berger!
04-14-2004 12:22 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Okay, here's everything I know about the new project. It's going to be called "Berger's best record yet, No really!" and I know that because I just recently got off the phone with Camarillo just last week ago, week from next friday, sunday afternoon last wednesday, tomorrow. gk gkkkkkkkkvvt!
where am i?

04-14-2004 12:24 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Details man! Or we will pelt you with voodoo chiles!
04-14-2004 12:26 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

I just told you everything what I know about it. Honestcgk.

04-14-2004 12:29 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Details man! Or we will pelt you with voodoo chiles!

My voodoo chile cannon is loaded and ready to fire!
It's got plenty of small dolls, pins, and the hottest peppers I could find. Should work better than truth serum and tear gas put together!

Got a few miles left ...

04-14-2004 12:29 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Mmmmmmm! Tear gas!!

04-14-2004 12:30 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by audiori
I heard on tour Berger sleeps with a little Redd Foxx doll...

I always took him for more of a Grady kind of guy....

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
04-14-2004 12:31 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Berger Roy Al
I just told you everything what I know about it. Honestcgk.

Now there's an oxymoron Berger and honest in the same post!

Honestly, maybe we should leave the oxy part off!

Liar, lyre, pants on FIRE !!!

(maybe that will work)?

Got a few miles left ...

04-14-2004 12:32 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Berger, i know you are one of the most astute observers of JD Crossan's work. Can you tell us what he meant by "anonymous sufferer" in his recent review of the Passion?
04-14-2004 12:32 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

.....What? All I knows is that Camarillo bees writing songs right now what the Eddies is to record. JD who?....GKK!

04-14-2004 12:36 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Berger, i know you are one of the most astute observers of JD Crossan's work. Can you tell us what he meant by "anonymous sufferer" in his recent review of the Passion?

Sure he wasn't just talking about those who actually read the stuff on this board? Tongue

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by carl: 04-14-2004 12:37.

04-14-2004 12:37 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Berger,

did you participate in Lubbock's Art Festival over Easter Week-end? (btw, how much ham did you eat?)

Are you preparing a float for Lubbock's Cinco de Mayo parade?
04-14-2004 12:37 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

You're supposed to EAT ham?!

04-14-2004 12:38 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Ubique Epoque

quote:

Anonymous sufferers are lurking guests who visit the argument dump. Shocked

Even Berger must know that! Tongue

I wonder if the dump is too filthy for Berger? Big Grin

Got a few miles left ...

04-14-2004 12:38 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Yes, I am preparing to float on Cinco De Mayo or whatever day.

04-14-2004 12:39 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

If you don't float, we will label you a witch and burn you!
04-14-2004 12:41 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Pages (10): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » ?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH