Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » My Kind of Top 5 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page My Kind of Top 5
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Waldo Waldo is a male
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

My Kind of Top 5 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Last week Fox had a show with celebrity boxing. I missed it because I've given up sensationalistic crap for Lent. It got me thinking about boxing (wrestling) matches I'd like to see. So here's my top 5:

5 Uncle Ralph vs Rev. Tucker - "Push comes to shove for Aunt Betty's love."

4 David Schwimmer vs Jevon the Tall - "The schmuck and the Canuck."

3 the Tuxedo Clad Megastar vs Louie Anderson - "The battle of the bossoms."

2 Carl vs Boy George (in Germany) - "Two eunichs in Munich."

1 Gus BenJava vs Mr. T. vs Waldo - "Coffee, Tea or Me." (of course)

Any other dream matches?

Waldo

PS Oops, I should have put this on the other side. Sorry!!
03-19-2002 10:07 Waldo is offline Send an Email to Waldo Search for Posts by Waldo Add Waldo to your Buddy List
jc
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

That was great! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You could get Terri. Mike and Derri all in the ring.
Of course it would be a
Doggy Pile!

Or perhaps Jimmi Hendrix and my mom
The BAttle of the Axes!
(Actully my mommys no battle axe- I just like the word)

OR you could throw my Sis in the first ring to have
Woggy and the Doggies!
anyway- You beat me on all counts
Jc
03-19-2002 10:13 jc is offline Send an Email to jc Search for Posts by jc Add jc to your Buddy List
Mr. WU Mr. WU is a male
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 03-14-2002
Location: You can kill us, but cannot do us any real harm - Justin Martyr

Maybe ... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

... Evil Genius Anne vs Dr. Woggenstein - "When trouble in the lab hits the boiling point."

or Tammy Fay vs. Jan Crouch - "The masscara massacre."

or I would love to see Mike Roe vs Pinhead the Record Exec - "Say your N*K*D Prayers."

Anyone else?

Bruce
03-19-2002 11:45 Mr. WU is offline Send an Email to Mr. WU Search for Posts by Mr. WU Add Mr. WU to your Buddy List
Waldo Waldo is a male
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Thread Starter Thread Started by Waldo
Good Ones Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You could get Terri. Mike and Derri all in the ring.
Of course it would be a
Doggy Pile!

OR you could throw my Sis in the first ring to have
Woggy and the Doggies!
anyway- You beat me on all counts
Jc

Good ones JimINy (or do we have to call you Jc now)

What if you took on Buddy Holly's back-up band then we'd have so CriCkets on the ticket!

Waldo
03-19-2002 12:34 Waldo is offline Send an Email to Waldo Search for Posts by Waldo Add Waldo to your Buddy List
jc
Luteous Llama

OK THEN WALDO Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I did think to throw my son Colin and all the former and Current members who were involved in the swiss vanilla booboo O recording....
then youd get Colin All Cars
whew they are startin to stink now!
JiMIny
or perhaps one of the Fab 2 thats left, and Andrew...
Ringo and a Dingo!
03-19-2002 14:28 jc is offline Send an Email to jc Search for Posts by jc Add jc to your Buddy List
Andrew Andrew is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-14-2002
Location: Bleak human landscape, flat roofed houses, bad breath, vacant lots and murder evidence. God saves and leads a remnant of scraggly, faithless people, in spite of themsleves and just because he feels like it.

Dingo!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by jc

or perhaps one of the Fab 2 thats left, and Andrew...
Ringo and a Dingo!

Excuse while I go into Geography professor mode.....

The island of Australia is populated with Dingos, Kangaroos and the decendants of assorted crimianls who were too stupid to avoid capture from English police.

In a completely seperate country just to the west of Australia is Beautiful New Zealand (scenery as scene in Lord of the Rings and Virtical Limit) it is populated by Kiwi's Kiwi's and Kiwi's (Bird's, Fruit and people)

Exiting professor mode....

OK how about General Patton and JC... A Tank and a Yank
03-19-2002 15:00 Andrew is offline Send an Email to Andrew Homepage of Andrew Search for Posts by Andrew Add Andrew to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz YIM Account Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz
jc
Luteous Llama

oK THEN Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

wILL PUT pAUL RUBENS AND aNDREW-
A kIWI AND A pEE wEE
BETTER??? (SORRY)
JImiNy THE yaNK
03-19-2002 15:18 jc is offline Send an Email to jc Search for Posts by jc Add jc to your Buddy List
Waldo Waldo is a male
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Arrgh, I forgot! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I was going to put a pee wee and a Kiwi, but I had Andrew fighting Gary Coleman. (wouldn't want anyone getting punched by Paul Ruebens, you don't know where that hand has been.)

Good ones again Jc

Waldo
03-19-2002 16:22 Waldo is offline Send an Email to Waldo Search for Posts by Waldo Add Waldo to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Fight(s) O\'The Century!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Imelda Marcos & BB King: Shoes versus the Blues

Tina Turner's Husband & Nike: Ikey versus Nike

Nicolas Cage fights Rage Against the Machine: Cage in a Rage (Nic wins, of course. Nic ALWAYS wins Smile Smile )

Waldo versus Woggy: WHERE'S WALDO?

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

03-19-2002 16:31 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Woggy

HEH HEH HEHBig Grin

03-19-2002 16:41 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
anne
A Hot Wolly

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

evil genius anne vs dr woggenstein?
im sorry, no offense to the good doctor, but it'd be no contest. don't put someone in the ring with me unless you wanna see them get their arse kicked.

4 brothers, enough said.

Wink
03-20-2002 10:46 anne is offline Send an Email to anne Homepage of anne Search for Posts by anne Add anne to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

EXCUSE ME, annie dear, but......... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by anne
evil genius anne vs dr woggenstein?
im sorry, no offense to the good doctor, but it'd be no contest. don't put someone in the ring with me unless you wanna see them get their arse kicked.
Wink

I've kicked a few butts in MY day, ya know. And I have 2 brothers.....................ummm, Jim, did I ever kick your buttinski?

I HAVE 6 SISTERS...........SO, ya wanna go there, big talker? But then, I suppose these PIGS on the board would enjoy a good catfight, wouldn't they?

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

03-20-2002 11:00 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-236.gif

Location: Silicon Valley: prime real estate for a terrorist dirty bomb hit

"The masscara massacre." !!! (LOL!!!), WU! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

(still rolling on the floor)

--Peter Jackson quoting J. R. R. Tolkien
03-20-2002 11:08 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

Oooops, I meant 5 sisters.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

duh.....I'm one of 6 girls in the fam. And 2 boys.

Whew!

03-20-2002 11:41 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
jc
Luteous Llama

I think not Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

wog-
I dont recall ever k-ing your b
or being k-d in the b..by you.
Now Tiny Peters and I took a few rounds
(hows THAT for a name!)..
and I scrapped with my bro-
but rarely got in a hairpulling match with my sissies.
Is that the way it were?
JiMIny
03-20-2002 11:48 jc is offline Send an Email to jc Search for Posts by jc Add jc to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

Yeah, you\'re right Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by jc

Now Tiny Peters and I took a few rounds
(hows THAT for a name!)..
and I scrapped with my bro-
but rarely got in a hairpulling match with my sissies.
Is that the way it were?
JiMIny

We were buds then.........as well as now. The only one I recall scrapping with a lot was Peg.

Tiny ............... what a guy! still drinkin' like a fish Frown

03-20-2002 13:00 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Waldo Waldo is a male
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Not a chance Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:

If your fists are as fast as your wit, I'd be a fool to try and take you on. :o)

Waldo
03-21-2002 11:00 Waldo is offline Send an Email to Waldo Search for Posts by Waldo Add Waldo to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

Ahh, but wouldn\'t it be interesting?? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Waldo
quote:

If your fists are as fast as your wit, I'd be a fool to try and take you on. :o)
Waldo

Not being a physical fighter, it would HAVE to be a war of wits. I'm kinda wimpy in the Rock'm-sock'm department. Wink

03-21-2002 12:31 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Jevon the Tall Jevon the Tall is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Location: "You're not from around here are you?" said the stranger to the little man in the wool sweater who looked vaguely like a sheep. Maybe it was the long boots but he was kind of cute. "What's your name?" he asked "My friends call me Theo." he replied

quote:
Originally posted by Waldo

4 David Schwimmer vs Jevon the Tall - "The schmuck and the Canuck."

Ladies and Gentlemen, and children of all ages ...

The tale of the tape

David: 6'2" 175lbs - referred to as Tall and Gangly
Jevon: 6'7" 240lbs - referred to as Tall and Gangly

"THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE"

PS: at least you didn't pit me against Ryan Stiles. He'd kick my donkey.

PPS: If Denis Leary and Tim Chandler were to meet in a dark room could they see each other?

... only if they get together and make a (wait for it)a Chandlerleary.

03-21-2002 13:52 Jevon the Tall is offline Send an Email to Jevon the Tall Homepage of Jevon the Tall Search for Posts by Jevon the Tall Add Jevon the Tall to your Buddy List
jc
Luteous Llama

MAKE IT EASY Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

JUST GET DR RICH
AND DR WU

YOU'D HAVE A PARADOX

jIMiNy
03-21-2002 14:58 jc is offline Send an Email to jc Search for Posts by jc Add jc to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » My Kind of Top 5

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH