Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » what records would you throw at a zombie? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page what records would you throw at a zombie? 4 Votes - Average Rating: 3.254 Votes - Average Rating: 3.254 Votes - Average Rating: 3.25
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
I must be a Duke or sumpin- dontcha think?

Or sumpin! Big Grin Tongue

Or maybe you be the Count! Big Grin

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
04-23-2004 22:46 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Tongue! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You guys are nuts!

The first zombie that i ever saw looked like Art Garfunkle, so maybe i'd throw Here Comes (There Goes?) Rhymin Simon at him? i do like that album though.
04-24-2004 00:45 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Richard Noggin
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 08-06-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

04-27-2004 19:06 Richard Noggin is offline Send an Email to Richard Noggin Search for Posts by Richard Noggin Add Richard Noggin to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

quote:
Originally posted by Mark
Just so long as he doesn't get fresh with our Queen.

Yeah, you TELL him, Mark!

Cool Cool Cool Cool

I would not throw any records at the Zombies. Everyone knows that you can only kill 'em with HOLY WATER.

Time to call upon PJPGR??

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

04-27-2004 20:12 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
I must be a Duke or sumpin- dontcha think?

Yup, I think.....

04-27-2004 20:17 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Rabbi John Paul Ringo
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 04-27-2004

quote:
Originally posted by Woggy
quote:
Originally posted by Mark
Just so long as he doesn't get fresh with our Queen.

Yeah, you TELL him, Mark!

Cool Cool Cool Cool

I would not throw any records at the Zombies. Everyone knows that you can only kill 'em with HOLY WATER.

Time to call upon PJPGR??

I would throw Adam Sandler records and Matzos. Thank you.
RJPR

04-27-2004 21:58 Rabbi John Paul Ringo is offline Send an Email to Rabbi John Paul Ringo Search for Posts by Rabbi John Paul Ringo Add Rabbi John Paul Ringo to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

...anything by Slim Whitman. I think it makes their heads
explode.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
04-29-2004 08:12 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

quote:
Originally posted by audiori
...anything by Slim Whitman. I think it makes their heads
explode.

That reminded me of:
"Jack Sprat could eat no fat, his wife could eat no lean. And so betwixt the two of them, they licked the PLATTER clean." AND THEN THREW IT AT THE ZOMBIES WHO INTERRUPTED THE END OF THEIR OTHERWISE TRANQUIL DINNER AND POST-DINING ACTIVITIES, clgghhhllhhaaaa (clearing throat).

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
04-29-2004 08:46 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
El Diablo
Sublime Brain Puppet

images/avatars/avatar-457.gif

Registration Date: 12-15-2002
Location: most of you wouldn't know God if you saw him walking down the street in a green robe.... Kenneth Copeland

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Noggin

Smile )

04-29-2004 17:02 El Diablo is offline Send an Email to El Diablo Search for Posts by El Diablo Add El Diablo to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Cool RE: what records would you throw at a zombie? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i finally understand this thread after seeing shaun of the dead..... Big Grin

Cool

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by joey: 01-18-2005 11:13.

01-18-2005 11:09 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

LOL. I take it they threw records?

01-18-2005 11:11 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Tongue! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

yup... good old vinyl records.... only good for killing zombies, nothin' else... Big Grin

Cool

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by joey: 01-18-2005 11:14.

01-18-2005 11:13 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Somebody just listed a bunch of zombie ammo in this section Shocked

01-18-2005 11:14 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

ok, i wouldn't throw Da records at a zombie..... well maybe a horrendous disc... Shocked

Cool
01-18-2005 11:18 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Gabriel Syme Gabriel Syme is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-135.gif

Registration Date: 01-31-2003

I take it this is a British movie, given the cricket bat on the cover.
01-18-2005 12:15 Gabriel Syme is offline Search for Posts by Gabriel Syme Add Gabriel Syme to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

what fun!~

even the website for the movie..........

http://www.shaunofthedeadmovie.com/splash.html

I'd throw the old Debbie Boone "You LIght Up My Life" record.............THAT oughtta kill 'em!!!!!

01-18-2005 16:06 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Thumb Down! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

just rated this thread! Roll Eyes

01-18-2005 16:33 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

quote:
Originally posted by dennis
just rated this thread! Roll Eyes

sounds like we have a zombie in our midst! Shocked
get out your old ccm records! Tongue

Cool
01-18-2005 16:56 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

Thumb Down! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Evil

01-18-2005 17:12 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

Cool

01-20-2005 22:49 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » what records would you throw at a zombie?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH