Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Slim Pickens, Fat Chance » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Slim Pickens, Fat Chance 2 Votes - Average Rating: 5.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
zippetydoodaddy zippetydoodaddy is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-29-2003
Location: Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst. - F.B.

Slim Pickens, Fat Chance Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I rented The Apple Dumpling Gang for my 8 year-old last week. During Slim Pickens big scene my daughter says, "He looks like Terry!"

Not being hip to her non-sequitor, I says, "Terry who?"

"Terry Taylor" she replies, and sure enough, there, on the screen, trying to murder Don Knotts is Terry Scott Taylor, circa BBQ tour (only with white hair).

I had once perpetrated a lie here that Terry was the sherriff in Blair Witch 2, but this likeness takes my cake and eats it too.

August 2005
04-27-2004 14:37 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Shocked

04-27-2004 14:42 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by dennis
Shocked

I loved the Apple Dumplin' Gang! Now I can see it in a whole new light, huh?

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
04-27-2004 14:43 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

Guess we'll have to rent it and see if our daughter says anything about the resemblance! Shocked Big Grin

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
04-27-2004 21:58 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Big Gay Al
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 03-06-2003

Favorite line in that movie..."she's really gotta go!" You go girl, I sure can relate to that!

04-28-2004 10:56 Big Gay Al is offline Send an Email to Big Gay Al Search for Posts by Big Gay Al Add Big Gay Al to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Big Gay Al
Favorite line in that movie..."she's really gotta go!" You go girl, I sure can relate to that!

Was she going to the dump?

As I was going to the dump,
I met a guy who liked the rump,
Toasting some but shunning wine,
Yes, he's really mighty fine! Shocked

There were many gangs,
DA, SE, LD, TST,
And each gang had more than three.
If you dis this riddle, I'll kick your knee!

How many were going to the dump?

Got a few miles left ...

04-28-2004 11:03 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Pfiagra
A Hot Wolly

images/avatars/avatar-137.jpg

Registration Date: 04-26-2002

04-28-2004 11:19 Pfiagra is offline Send an Email to Pfiagra Search for Posts by Pfiagra Add Pfiagra to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Shocked Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Mountain Fan
quote:
Originally posted by Big Gay Al

Was she going to the dump?

As I was going to the dump,
I met a guy who liked the rump,
Toasting some but shunning wine,
Yes, he's really mighty fine! Shocked

There were many gangs,
DA, SE, LD, TST,
And each gang had more than three.
If you dis this riddle, I'll kick your knee!

How many were going to the dump?

08-18-2004 17:08 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

this thread is sooo wrong! Shocked

08-19-2004 15:52 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

While on the subject..
my one daughter thought Geoffery Rush resembed Terry in Pirates of the Carribean, and ya know.?.......
(resembed now....)

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
08-20-2004 09:35 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Lordy!!!!!
compare Dennises pic with the above.....
substitute hats - add a little more beard

scarey,eh?

08-20-2004 09:37 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

While watching the Choir Cornerstone 96 DVD bootleg, I thought Tim looked a little like Ted Nugent with his wavy hairstyle.

I though their second guitar player (Bill Campbell from Free Flying Soul live CD?) looked a little like Mickey Dolenz (of Monkees fame), although it was mostly profile views of the guy. He had fuscia-colored fingernail polish- yuck - although he sounded pretty good on guitar.

Got a few miles left ...

08-20-2004 09:51 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

mf-
well terry painted his nails black long before that..right Dinkie?

(see the HD Archive Edition)

08-20-2004 10:07 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
mf-
well terry painted his nails black long before that..right Dinkie?

(see the HD Archive Edition)

Black's not as bad as fuschia IMHO.

I'll wear a kilt, but I don't think I'll be painting my fingernails anytime soon.

When I was little, I got my grandmother to paint 1 of my toenails when she had the polish out. I think that's about as far as I'll ever get with the nail polish. Big Grin

Got a few miles left ...

08-20-2004 10:31 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Slim Pickens, Fat Chance

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH