Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Ride » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Ride 3 Votes - Average Rating: 4.003 Votes - Average Rating: 4.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Bulldog Bulldog is a male
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Ride Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ride rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!
04-28-2004 17:56 Bulldog is offline Send an Email to Bulldog Search for Posts by Bulldog Add Bulldog to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I know if you don't obey those you can get killed like they guy who got his head chopped off at disneyland Roll Eyes

04-28-2004 17:58 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Richard Noggin
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 08-06-2003

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

good comeback! Tongue

04-28-2004 18:18 Richard Noggin is offline Send an Email to Richard Noggin Search for Posts by Richard Noggin Add Richard Noggin to your Buddy List
DwDunphy DwDunphy is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-18-2003

Hmm... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Am I to assume this is about the brand new Los Lobos CD called Ride?

Because if it's the band called Ride, I'm unfamiliar with that.

DwD
04-29-2004 07:27 DwDunphy is offline Send an Email to DwDunphy Homepage of DwDunphy Search for Posts by DwDunphy Add DwDunphy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DwDunphy: dunphyetc
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by dorfsmith
I know if you don't obey those you can get killed like they guy who got his head chopped off at disneyland Roll Eyes

Just curious - Are you a West Coast Chopper? Big Grin Tongue

(I'm actually pretty ignorant as to what that is all about, other than some bike club with overpriced merchandise vaguely looking like straightened-out swastikas. Maybe competition for all that Harley-Davidson biker gear?).

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
04-29-2004 08:49 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Ride Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

1980's shoegazing band.

04-29-2004 09:15 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

RE: Ride Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by dennis
1980's shoegazing band.

Did they have little mirrors on the toes of their shoes? Shocked

Got a few miles left ...

04-29-2004 09:27 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

04-29-2004 09:39 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

04-29-2004 09:40 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

I thought the easiest choice was Hendrix' Easy Rider, but then Clapton had a Slow Hand, too.

What was that about? I must be through!

Got a few miles left ...

04-29-2004 09:54 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

quote:
Originally posted by Mountain Fan
quote:

(I'm actually pretty ignorant as to what that is all about, other than some bike club with overpriced merchandise vaguely looking like straightened-out swastikas. Maybe competition for all that Harley-Davidson biker gear?).

I'm not sure. I know Big Bear Choppers sells custome harleys all over the country.

04-29-2004 10:47 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

http://www.bigbearchoppers.com/

04-29-2004 10:50 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
quote:
quote:

I'm not sure. I know Big Bear Choppers sells custome harleys all over the country.

Around these parts, "big bear choppers" get bear claws and I think bladders. The Fish and Wildlife Service boys get their hands full sometimes. There is some ethnic group that believes they have medicinal uses and such. I would name the groups and the uses but I know it has been long enough since I have seen something about it that I would "bruin" it and get it all wrong.

Man, that was bad, even I almost can't bear it! Big Grin

Got a few miles left ...

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Mountain Fan: 04-29-2004 11:07.

04-29-2004 11:07 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

I collect bear bladders Big Grin

04-29-2004 11:10 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
I collect bear bladders Big Grin

So, did I remember correctly that some consider them aphrodesiacs?

I wonder what would happen if you put the fruit of the vine in one o' them skins? Shocked

Forget the wine! Shocked

Just remember that you can only use a wineskin once because they will crack and spill the valuable contents if you don't heed that little warning it said! Shocked

Got a few miles left ...

04-29-2004 11:21 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

Shocked Shocked Shocked

A bare butt might cause an aphrodisiac responce Big Grin

04-29-2004 11:38 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Shocked Shocked Shocked

You oughtta know! Tongue

Got a few miles left ...

04-29-2004 11:50 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

quote:
quote:
Shocked Shocked Shocked

You oughtta know! Tongue

Maybe d8 can post his Pink Floyd pic again.

04-29-2004 13:44 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
Grand Encephalon

Shocked

04-29-2004 16:24 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
El Diablo
Sublime Brain Puppet

images/avatars/avatar-457.gif

Registration Date: 12-15-2002
Location: most of you wouldn't know God if you saw him walking down the street in a green robe.... Kenneth Copeland

04-29-2004 16:55 El Diablo is offline Send an Email to El Diablo Search for Posts by El Diablo Add El Diablo to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Ride

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH