Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Fall In Love All Over Again » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Fall In Love All Over Again
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Dw. Dunphy
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 03-27-2002

Fall In Love All Over Again Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

After leaving MrBD alone for a couple months, I recently started listening to it again.

Incredible.

It's like DA saw the current fascination with guitar-rock (Strokes, Hives, Stripes) that early on and decided to jump ahead of the curve.

It's funny how that far into a band's lifetime, not only do they record the album of a career but they could make me change what is arguably now my favorite Daniel Amos disc.

Would that all bands had that kind of longevity.

DwD
08-20-2002 17:48 Dw. Dunphy is offline Send an Email to Dw. Dunphy Search for Posts by Dw. Dunphy Add Dw. Dunphy to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Terry is Brilliant!!!

08-20-2002 18:45 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Dw. Dunphy
After leaving MrBD alone for a couple months, I recently started listening to it again.

Incredible.

It's like DA saw the current fascination with guitar-rock (Strokes, Hives, Stripes) that early on and decided to jump ahead of the curve.

It's funny how that far into a band's lifetime, not only do they record the album of a career but they could make me change what is arguably now my favorite Daniel Amos disc.

Would that all bands had that kind of longevity.

DwD

I need to put it on again. I wore it out when I first got it, but it's time to hear it again. Thanks for the reminder Dw!

BD

08-20-2002 18:51 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

quote:
Originally posted by dorfsmith
Terry is Brilliant!!!

DITTO

08-20-2002 20:46 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-14-2002

quote:
Originally posted by dorfsmith
Terry is Brilliant!!!

duh...

Big Grin
08-20-2002 21:48 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
Lucy Lucy is a male
Sublime Brain Puppet

Registration Date: 05-16-2002

I go through that Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I can take a break from one and turn to another and them bamm the stuff just hits me like a pan galactic gargle blaster all over again. too cool. Terry is freakin brilliant. but that's why we are all here.
lucy
08-23-2002 18:17 Lucy is offline Send an Email to Lucy Homepage of Lucy Search for Posts by Lucy Add Lucy to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

We gotta get this CD played on the radio. We got to give it to all our family and friends as gifts. We gotta share it people!!! I'm getting worked up about this!

08-23-2002 18:24 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Yes, spread the word.

08-23-2002 19:03 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Fall In Love All Over Again

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH