Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » What's a good 77's album to start with? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page What's a good 77's album to start with?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Bret 2.0 Bret 2.0 is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 07-11-2004

RE: naked prey Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I gave my Pray Naked cassette to a guy, to get him hooked.

Real Rock Radio

08-14-2004 09:22 Bret 2.0 is offline Send an Email to Bret 2.0 Homepage of Bret 2.0 Search for Posts by Bret 2.0 Add Bret 2.0 to your Buddy List
Aqua Green Toupee Aqua Green Toupee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-19-2004

Thread Starter Thread Started by Aqua Green Toupee
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

This seems a little personal.
08-14-2004 13:23 Aqua Green Toupee is offline Send an Email to Aqua Green Toupee Search for Posts by Aqua Green Toupee Add Aqua Green Toupee to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

Text For souljourner Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by DaLe
Sticks & Stones
then work your way back...

then work your way forward to Tom Tom blues...and on...

enjoy your journey...

10-11-2004 13:59 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

have to agree- S and S is about the most complete idea of the 7s,
jumpin- rockin- straight up blues-
weary and sad- heart rendering all the way through
all rolled into one terrific outing

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
10-11-2004 14:27 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

RE: naked prey Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Bret 2.0
I gave my Pray Naked cassette to a guy, to get him hooked.

MAYBE HE SHARED IT! Shocked

Just Hanging Out

On July 12, the Coast Guard was summoned to a sand bar off Whale Harbour in Islamorada, Fla., to investigate a report of people hung from meat hooks.

When they arrived, they didn't find Hannibal Lecter's day camp, or a heretofore-undiscovered savage tribe disposing of missionaries. They found young adults just "hanging out." They had willingly imbedded large hooks in themselves and were hanging from metal frames placed in the surf.

One young man, who you'll not be surprised to hear bore numerous tattoos and piercings, told the Coast Guard officers that he and his suspended compatriots were "just enjoying the afternoon."

Finding that there was no law specifically forbidding adults from imbedding hooks in themselves and hanging, the lawmen departed.

There shouldn't be a law, I say! I think anyone who wants to jam meathooks in their skin and hang from frames should be allowed to do as they wish. However, they also shouldn't be allowed to complain if a passing shark mistakes them for bait and decides it's snacktime.

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
10-11-2004 14:58 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
drfong drfong is a male
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 10-27-2004

77's album Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Stick and Stones is on everybody's list, but I'll add Eighty Eight to my list. Live 77's, and extended songs.

10-27-2004 16:01 drfong is offline Send an Email to drfong Homepage of drfong Search for Posts by drfong Add drfong to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of drfong: doctorfong
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Hi Dr. When I saw DRF I thought my alter ego was posting behind my back Shocked

10-27-2004 16:15 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Pfiagra
A Hot Wolly

images/avatars/avatar-137.jpg

Registration Date: 04-26-2002

Here's a good way to get your 77s collection going:

77s - Pray Naked, Drowning, Tom Tom Blues, Radioactive Crows

[Disclaimer: This one is my auction so bid high]

10-27-2004 20:49 Pfiagra is offline Send an Email to Pfiagra Search for Posts by Pfiagra Add Pfiagra to your Buddy List
Eleanor Eleanor is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-641.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Roll Eyes

Tongue
10-27-2004 21:34 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Big Grin That is a lot of good music he's getting rid of Confused I hope they are doubles Tongue

10-27-2004 23:18 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

hmmmmm.....i'll stick with the island release.

i love that disc.

10-28-2004 00:39 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » What's a good 77's album to start with?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH