Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Cornerstone Vote » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Cornerstone Vote
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Final Results*
Switchfoot - 3427 votes WHO?
Disciple - 3272 votes WHO?
P.O.D. - 2751 votes
Blindside - 2672 votes WHO?
Relient K - 2200 votes WHO?
MXPX - 1890 votes WHO?
Pillar - 1795 votes WHO?
Skillet - 1733 votes WHO?
Tourniquet - 1708 votes
Project 86 - 1588 votes
12 Stones - 1561 votes
Dead Poetic - 1549 votes WHO?
Inkblot - 1468 votes WHO?
Kutless - 1451 votes WHO?
Third Day - 1420 votes
Anberlin - 1371 votes WHO?
Delirious? - 1328 votes WHO?
Demon Hunter - 1279 votes WHO?
mewithoutYou - 1278 votes WHO?
As I Lay Dying - 1266 votes WHO?
Norma Jean - 1257 votes WHO?
Further Seems Forever - 1245 votes WHO?
Audio Adrenaline - 1241 votes
David Crowder Band - 1189 votes WHO?
Jeremy Camp - 1165 votes WHO?
Emery - 1162 votes WHO?
Cool Hand Luke - 1160 votes WHO?
Extol - 1160 votes WHO?
Stryper - 1137 votes
Thousand Foot Krutch - 1134 votes WHO?
Saviour Machine - 1126 votes WHO?
Newsboys - 1083 votes
The OC Supertones - 1060 votes WHO?
Pedro The Lion - 1045 votes
Underoath - 995 votes WHO?
East West - 959 votes WHO?
Beloved - 956 votes WHO?
Copeland - 949 votes WHO?
FM Static - 933 votes WHO?
Living Sacrifice - 919 votes WHO?
Zao - 916 votes WHO?
tobyMac - 888 votes WHO?
GRITS - 884 votes WHO?
KJ-52 - 874 votes WHO?
GS Megaphone - 868 votes WHO?
Caedmon's Call - 862 votes
Haste the Day - 844 votes WHO?
Sanctus Real - 811 votes WHO?
Falling Up - 806 votes WHO?
Squad Five-O - 804 votes WHO?
Pax 217 - 801 votes WHO?
MAE - 768 votes WHO?
77s - 763 votes
Phil Keaggy - 746 votes
John Reuben - 736 votes WHO?
Jennifer Knapp - 732 votes WHO?
Brave Saint Saturn - 723 votes WHO?
Spoken - 718 votes WHO?
Superchick - 685 votes WHO?
Lost Dogs - 671 votes
Big Dismal - 669 votes WHO?
Staple - 669 votes WHO?
The Brown Band - 664 votes WHO?
Ace Troubleshooter - 638 votes WHO?
Steve Taylor - 628 votes
Whence He Came - 618 votes WHO?
Stavesacre - 611 votes WHO?
Kids in the Way - 602 votes WHO?
Starflyer 59 - 598 votes
Dogwood - 596 votes WHO?
Over the Rhine - 579 votes
Daniel Amos - 572 votes
The Choir - 571 votes WHO? Just kidding Tongue
Joy Electric - 569 votes WHO?
Chris Tomlin Band - 550 votes WHO?

anyway you get the idea Roll Eyes

and look at that......The 77's beat DA in vote count Pleased hmmmmmmm interesting Tongue Wink Tongue Wink

09-01-2004 11:22 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Roll Eyes

09-01-2004 11:40 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

d8: You need to get out more often. You've really never heard of those bands? I know that none of them match up to DA/77s/LD/etc, but some of those bands are still pretty good.

Did anyone else notice that The Choir would have tied DA for votes if carl had voted for them? Tongue

09-01-2004 11:55 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Or that DA would have won by even more if I'd voted at all??? Tongue

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
09-01-2004 11:57 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

quote:
Originally posted by PuP
d8: You need to get out more often. You've really never heard of those bands? I know that none of them match up to DA/77s/LD/etc, but some of those bands are still pretty good.

Roll Eyes I get out enough Tongue

quote:
Originally posted by PuP
Did anyone else notice that The Choir would have tied DA for votes if carl had voted for them? Tongue

LOL Big Grin

09-01-2004 11:58 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
j100xtra
unregistered

How did the tuxedo clad mega star do in the voting?
09-01-2004 12:53
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I assume he fell under the auspices of that big honkin' qualifier they ran at the bottom of the results.... Roll Eyes

09-01-2004 12:57 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by audiori

Ive heard of 15 of the ones that say "who?" by them
and Ive been going to cornerstone for years. I think
a lot of those are small bands, which by the way makes
me wonder how legit this poll is. Which has been my point all
along.

12 Stones - 1561 votes
Inkblot - 1468 votes WHO?
Kutless - 1451 votes WHO?

These towards the top as an example, never heard of them.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
09-01-2004 12:58 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Lamp Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i could care less about most of these bands on the list...... Red Face
let's just have our own festival with the dogs and the bands whose lead singers make up the dogs!! Pleased

09-01-2004 19:32 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
j100xtra
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
let's just have our own festival with the dogs and the bands whose lead singers make up the dogs!! Pleased

I'm with you Joey. And how about we hold this festival somewhere between Spokane and Boise. Big Grin
09-01-2004 21:09
Bret 2.0 Bret 2.0 is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 07-11-2004

quote:
Originally posted by j100xtra
quote:

I'm with you Joey. And how about we hold this festival somewhere between Spokane and Boise. Big Grin

I wanna host it in Springfield.

Real Rock Radio

09-01-2004 21:50 Bret 2.0 is offline Send an Email to Bret 2.0 Homepage of Bret 2.0 Search for Posts by Bret 2.0 Add Bret 2.0 to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Lamp Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by j100xtra
quote:

right on coeur d'alene lake! Pleased

09-01-2004 21:53 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

A tour! The fans demand a tour of all LD-related bands and solo artists! A festival tour! But without the tattoo artists... unless Nailtatt insists! Call it Dogpilooza!

Better yet, don't call it that.

But the fans still insist on the tour!

09-02-2004 04:31 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

Screw Cornerstone!

If I'm ever up there and none of the boys are playing that year, I think I'll drive by the place and moon everybody and throw some beer bottles or something! Mad

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
09-02-2004 10:18 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by PuP
A tour! The fans demand a tour of all LD-related bands and solo artists! A festival tour! But without the tattoo artists... unless Nailtatt insists! Call it Dogpilooza!

I won't even demand... just insistently beg. Pleeeeeaassseeee!

And the Choir was on Tattoo at one point and they better be included! Mad If Carl doesn't like it, he can stay home. Tongue

Got a few miles left ...

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Mountain Fan: 09-02-2004 10:20.

09-02-2004 10:19 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

May I remind you that I provided 20% of the NJ audience on the Mutt tour, which featured Terry, Mike and half of the Choir.... it was a close call, let me tell you.... Tongue

09-02-2004 11:18 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by carl
May I remind you that I provided 20% of the NJ audience on the Mutt tour, which featured Terry, Mike and half of the Choir.... it was a close call, let me tell you.... Tongue

You almost had a crash? Tongue Big Grin

Got a few miles left ...

09-02-2004 11:21 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

quote:

You really must be kidding! Shocked

She is kinda folky and rocks! You must have a listen! Wink

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
09-02-2004 14:40 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by bereal
quote:

You really must be kidding! Shocked

She is kinda folky and makes me all happy inside! You must have a listen! Wink

What? I did not say that! I said she *rocks!

Smile
09-02-2004 14:41 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Mountain Fan
quote:
Originally posted by PuP

I won't even demand... just insistently beg. Pleeeeeaassseeee!

And the Choir was on Tattoo at one point and they better be included! Mad If Carl doesn't like it, he can stay home. Tongue

Pppppppppppplllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssseeeeeee!

Cool

Smile
09-02-2004 14:43 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Cornerstone Vote

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH