Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » A DA freak? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page A DA freak?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
HemispericalHead HemispericalHead is a male
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 08-14-2002

A DA freak? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I am an official DA freak. ARe there many more? What do you think the population is?
My wife is not quite the "Freak" , but can dig them at least a little. But At least I have a great freind who digs on them too......
Yes I am new here. How long does it take before my normal way of processing information, becomes "Taylorized"?
08-14-2002 21:04 HemispericalHead is offline Send an Email to HemispericalHead Search for Posts by HemispericalHead Add HemispericalHead to your Buddy List
Andrew Andrew is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-14-2002
Location: Bleak human landscape, flat roofed houses, bad breath, vacant lots and murder evidence. God saves and leads a remnant of scraggly, faithless people, in spite of themsleves and just because he feels like it.

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by HemispericalHead
I am an official DA freak. ARe there many more? What do you think the population is?
My wife is not quite the "Freak" , but can dig them at least a little. But At least I have a great freind who digs on them too......
Yes I am new here. How long does it take before my normal way of processing information, becomes "Taylorized"?

Hi My name is Andrew Irwin and I'm a Da freak.

How long before you get Taylorized?

Well in a normal conversation if you pop out a TST lyric that totally fits the discussion and everyone looks at you like you just appeared from an alternate reality then you are Taylorized.

Or is that just me that happens too...
08-14-2002 21:06 Andrew is offline Send an Email to Andrew Homepage of Andrew Search for Posts by Andrew Add Andrew to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz YIM Account Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Thread Starter Thread Started by HemispericalHead
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yeah, that's good. No , it probably happens to all of us.
You should see the look I got the other day at work. I was cranking out the new album, one of my coworkers just looked at me in total disbelief: "what are you listening to?"
I just wish they would come out here in Michigan for a show. I can see them as the dogs. Would love to see Da.
08-14-2002 21:17 HemispericalHead is offline Send an Email to HemispericalHead Search for Posts by HemispericalHead Add HemispericalHead to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

I got my girlfriend to start listening to DA a couple of years ago. She loves them. Her favorite CD's are Vox Humana and Mr. Buchner's Dream. The first song I ever played for her was Dance Stop. She was hooked. Now I have at least one person to share DA with. My parents love Shotgun Angel, they bought it when it first came out. They don't care for much of the new stuff though. I wish I had friends (besides you guys) that liked DA. The other day one of my friends asked me if they were Beatles Wanna Bee's. I was listening to Motorcycle. It's safe to say we're not friends anymore. I bought another friend Imaginarium for his birthday. He hated it. I made him listen to Motorcycle (the only DA I had with me at the time) and he thought it was "OK". Five minutes later he was listening to some stupid crap group. I don't understand ppeople who only listen to the top 40. The are so unevolved!!!

08-15-2002 01:27 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

quote:

I thought we all were here.... Confused

Big Grin

08-15-2002 01:41 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Two of my children, ages 5 and 3, love to dance around the living room to Dance Stop. And my son, who is 3, loves the song When Everyone Wore Hats. He dances around wearing a hat. He then runs and grabs a hat and makes me wear one.

08-15-2002 07:45 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
quote:

I thought we all were here.... Confused

Big Grin

freak

out

Big Grin

08-15-2002 09:22 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
jc
Luteous Llama

if you are aware.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

that you are a TST freak-
you probably arent.
08-15-2002 09:40 jc is offline Send an Email to jc Search for Posts by jc Add jc to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by jc
that you are a TST freak-
you probably arent.

your such a llama jc!

Wink

and do something with your location will ya Smile )

08-15-2002 09:54 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

My girlfriend and I teach the 1-6 grade youth group at our church. When we do dance parties we always use Dance Stop and the kids keep asking for more....

08-15-2002 18:41 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by dorfsmith
My girlfriend and I teach the 1-6 grade youth group at our church. When we do dance parties we always use Dance Stop and the kids keep asking for more....

You should play "Hide the Beer" Big Grin
08-16-2002 11:03 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
jollyholiday
Mind Peach

family of freaks Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I was blessed with a wife 13 years ago who has a great appreciation for TST and DA, though she is not as big a fan as I. She cut her teeth in her high school youth group with Alarma and Doppleganger. Of our 5 children, 4 of them already love Terry's music especially the Neverhood soundtrack. Some of our family favorites from Neverhood are: The Klaymen Shuffle, Skat Radio (which could be an instrumental off of Fearful Symmetry), Klaymen Theme, Southern Front Porch Whistler, Jose Feliciano, The Weasel Chase.
08-16-2002 11:17 jollyholiday is offline Send an Email to jollyholiday Search for Posts by jollyholiday Add jollyholiday to your Buddy List
Author of the Post Author of the Post is a male
A Hot Wolly

Location: If you want to follow in someone's footsteps, first you need to learn where they've walked.

I'm a super freak, a super freak, I'm super freaky, yow!

Does that count?

-- aotp
08-16-2002 12:45 Author of the Post is offline Send an Email to Author of the Post Homepage of Author of the Post Search for Posts by Author of the Post Add Author of the Post to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Author of the Post: JosepBCN28 View the MSN Profile for Author of the Post
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Wow, it's been about a week or so since I posted this. Glad to know I'm not the only one who's addicted to Uncle Terry's wit..! People realy don't know the gem they are missing out on..My kids favorite tune is probably "A song of Innocence" (Solo) The wife, well, when it comes to DA her liking is probably all the LP's up until Alarma. Shotgun Angel probably her fav. Although she can dig on the new one a little more than the last several.
08-22-2002 16:34 HemispericalHead is offline Send an Email to HemispericalHead Search for Posts by HemispericalHead Add HemispericalHead to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

freak.
yes.

that's all or most of us Big Grin

08-22-2002 16:39 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Wow, it's been about a week or so since I posted this. Glad to know I'm not the only one who's addicted to Uncle Terry's wit..! People realy don't know the gem they are missing out on..My kids favorite tune is probably "A song of Innocence" (Solo) The wife, well, when it comes to DA her liking is probably all the LP's up until Alarma. Shotgun Angel probably her fav. Although she can dig on the new one a little more than the last several.

Yeah, it's always hit and miss with my wife and TST.

she does like Gift Horse and AF. Big Grin

BD

08-22-2002 16:41 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Yeah, it's always hit and miss with my wife and TST.

she does like Gift Horse and AF.

BD

HEMIHEAD:
Yes, when it comes to the Dogs, she likes them..THey will be here in Mich. on October 18th, which happens to be a FRIDAY. I won't have to drag at work the next day!
08-22-2002 16:49 HemispericalHead is offline Send an Email to HemispericalHead Search for Posts by HemispericalHead Add HemispericalHead to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

DA-A Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi. My name's Theo (hi theo)
And I'm DA Addict/freak.

It's gotten so bad that now he actually tells me how to perform...(and get this)...and I do it!

Any way, it's all anon-Amos here.
Welcome,
Theo
08-22-2002 16:52 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

I'm a DA freak.

08-22-2002 18:45 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

It should be a requirement to register.... Big Grin

08-22-2002 18:46 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » A DA freak?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH