Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » BBQ (Californians, this is for you) » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page BBQ (Californians, this is for you)
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
zippetydoodaddy zippetydoodaddy is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-29-2003
Location: Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst. - F.B.

BBQ (Californians, this is for you) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Anyone interested in helping put on the biggest and baddest M&T BBQ ever, please email me. Alone, me and mine can make it great. With your help, it could be legendary.

No kidding! Email me now!!!

August 2005
08-31-2004 16:35 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Sad Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

only if it's dec 18-23rd..... probably not... Crying

08-31-2004 17:03 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i'll be away with the family from 9/12 to abut 9/20. Otherwise, i can try to help. What do you need?
08-31-2004 17:04 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

If you wanna email me out the $NZ1300 ($US845) to fly out there I'l be pleased to help.

*sigh* It's touring season which means for me it's moan about not seeing them live season.... Frown

08-31-2004 18:15 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

When/ Where?

08-31-2004 18:21 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Eleanor Eleanor is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-641.jpg

who do you want me to do?

I mean "what" Roll Eyes
08-31-2004 18:23 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Roll Eyes
08-31-2004 18:23 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Shocked

08-31-2004 18:26 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Woolly Eggwhisk

Thread Starter Thread Started by zippetydoodaddy

We're working on having it at a castle in the Hollywood Hills. I think Charlie's Angels or something like that was filmed there.

Anyway, it will max out at a hundred people, making the room look and feel crazy full.

We're gonna bring in the big monitors again and give it that zoo-tv/doppelganger/pink floyd feel and load it up with special guests. Last time we produced Rob Watson, Jeff Elbel and Burleigh Drummond. This time, we'd be likely to add to that.

But, and this is the kicker, I need donors! We plan to charge like 5-10 bucks to get in to make up the cost, but I got nothing but a location and know-how and a couple hundred bucks.

If there are any of you out there who love 'em enough to pony up some filthy lucre for the BIG show, let me know.

We usually can't keep ourselves from shooting and editing the shows we put on so if you contribute, you'll be sure to get a copy of whatever we put together.

Again, with help, we can do this. Without help, it's just a dream.

Savvy?

August 2005
09-02-2004 11:49 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Once you have dates set up let us know.

Also if there is anyone you need contact info for we might have
it..

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
09-02-2004 12:01 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
sprinklerhead sprinklerhead is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 12-11-2003

I'll be in LA from 9/10 to the 17th. I'd love to take part if it happens during that time.

And I'm wondering where the lions are...
I'm wondering where the lions are...
09-02-2004 12:46 sprinklerhead is offline Send an Email to sprinklerhead Homepage of sprinklerhead Search for Posts by sprinklerhead Add sprinklerhead to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

i tried to e mail you, zippy.

i can be reached at jstevens@fcni.org
09-02-2004 13:01 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

RE: BBQ (Californians, this is for you) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Here's hoping I'm part of this one - I'm still enjoying my loot from the last one. Smile )

09-04-2004 23:18 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Zip,

i will be in Big Sur until 9/22. i'll check my e mails then. i hope the concert does not happen before then?
09-12-2004 19:19 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Ben Ben is a male
Dignified Lazar

Registration Date: 06-15-2004

BBQ - Why not the East Coast? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey Audi

Can we have the guys come to the East Coast for a BBQ? Here in Derwood MD we love the Dogs. Rockin at Rock Creek all over again!!!!!!!

I'll Buy, they Fly?

Ben
09-15-2004 12:21 Ben is offline Send an Email to Ben Search for Posts by Ben Add Ben to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Book em, and they will come I am sure.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
09-15-2004 12:39 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Question Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Is the concert over?
09-21-2004 11:25 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Woolly Eggwhisk

Thread Starter Thread Started by zippetydoodaddy

Hey everyone.

Sorry that I dropped off the earth on this one.

Work buried me for a month.

BUT....

This week we are going to return to our plans to build the biggest and baddest M&T BBQ ever!

Stay tuned.

August 2005
09-21-2004 12:04 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Lamp Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

dec 18th-23rd and i'm there!!! Big Grin

09-21-2004 12:11 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

You will be forgiven all Zippy if you give us a date.
09-22-2004 16:11 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » BBQ (Californians, this is for you)

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH