Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Secular Deal » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Secular Deal
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by jc
that DFBB was the "foray"
into the mainstream market when they were with Frontline?
That rings a dim bell.
JimiNy

DFBB is the one that should have brought Da to the forefront of both "Christ-ian" and secular music! Big Grin

10-31-2002 14:12 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
B Diddy
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by carl
It's one of the few DA albums where you can't laundry-list the obvious influences.... so you get influenced instead....

that's for sure!

It took a few times through for me, but now it's got to be in the top 3 on my TST list.

BD
10-31-2002 14:51 B Diddy is offline Search for Posts by B Diddy Add B Diddy to your Buddy List
Jevon the Tall Jevon the Tall is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Location: "You're not from around here are you?" said the stranger to the little man in the wool sweater who looked vaguely like a sheep. Maybe it was the long boots but he was kind of cute. "What's your name?" he asked "My friends call me Theo." he replied

listening to it now ... boy you guys are tough. Hmmm, so far it's what I remembered.

Having fun with you.

It's okay, just not my favourite. But it does get played once in a while.

I've got a lot of stuff at home, and only many hours. I've got about 2000 CDs at home, that covered a wall in the basement. It looks very cool, but Mountain Dewes off the wife.

BD, I'll have to send you a photo one day.

10-31-2002 15:19 Jevon the Tall is offline Send an Email to Jevon the Tall Homepage of Jevon the Tall Search for Posts by Jevon the Tall Add Jevon the Tall to your Buddy List
jc
Luteous Llama

AND ME??? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ALL i GOT ITS A TITHE OF WHAT YOU GOT.....
and its filling up a corner..
JiMiNy
10-31-2002 15:22 jc is offline Send an Email to jc Search for Posts by jc Add jc to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Attention Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
quote:
Originally posted by jc
That rings a dim bell.
JimiNy

DFBB is the one that should have brought Da to the forefront of both "Christ-ian" and secular music! Big Grin

09-17-2004 19:46 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Aqua Green Toupee Aqua Green Toupee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-19-2004

Kalhoun is one of their strongest albums. I think a case could be made for it being their all time best.

Zoom Daddy is probably the weakest SE album, although much of it is very, very good.
09-17-2004 20:00 Aqua Green Toupee is offline Send an Email to Aqua Green Toupee Search for Posts by Aqua Green Toupee Add Aqua Green Toupee to your Buddy List
Woolly Eggwhisk

Location: "You're not from around here are you?" said the stranger to the little man in the wool sweater who looked vaguely like a sheep. Maybe it was the long boots but he was kind of cute. "What's your name?" he asked "My friends call me Theo." he replied

someone's been digging in the thread graveyard.

09-17-2004 21:11 Jevon the Tall is offline Send an Email to Jevon the Tall Homepage of Jevon the Tall Search for Posts by Jevon the Tall Add Jevon the Tall to your Buddy List
Eleanor Eleanor is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-641.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by Jevon the Tall
someone's been digging in the thread graveyard.

quote:
listening to it now ... boy you guys are tough. Hmmm, so far it's what I remembered.

Having fun with you.

It's okay, just not my favourite. But it does get played once in a while.

I've got a lot of stuff at home, and only many hours. I've got about 2000 CDs at home, that covered a wall in the basement. It looks very cool, but Mountain Dewes off the wife.

BD, I'll have to send you a photo one day.

I think BD is still waiting for that photo.... Tongue
09-18-2004 10:48 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
Platyhelminth

quote:
Originally posted by Aqua Green Toupee

Zoom Daddy is probably the weakest SE album, although much of it is very, very good.

huha
09-18-2004 10:49 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
HEMISPHERICALHEADS HEMISPHERICALHEADS is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-07-2003

Zoom Daddy is sheer brillance to me..

Meet the farm beetles is rubbish.....
09-18-2004 11:04 HEMISPHERICALHEADS is offline Send an Email to HEMISPHERICALHEADS Homepage of HEMISPHERICALHEADS Search for Posts by HEMISPHERICALHEADS Add HEMISPHERICALHEADS to your Buddy List
Platyhelminth

I like the way you think Hemi
09-18-2004 11:40 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
Woolly Eggwhisk

El, I just read your signature ... I'm killing myself. You have no idea how iffy that was for me to put on. I play that song live and the kids love it, and have no idea what's going on, the adults do, but aren't sure if I'm being a pig or just innocently making a kitty reference.

09-18-2004 11:46 Jevon the Tall is offline Send an Email to Jevon the Tall Homepage of Jevon the Tall Search for Posts by Jevon the Tall Add Jevon the Tall to your Buddy List
Platyhelminth

quote:
innocently making a kitty reference.

that's not what you are doing??

I don't get it Confused

Wink
09-18-2004 12:00 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
Woolly Eggwhisk

... uh never mind.

So, the BMG demos didn't get much interest? How about staff writing?

09-18-2004 12:36 Jevon the Tall is offline Send an Email to Jevon the Tall Homepage of Jevon the Tall Search for Posts by Jevon the Tall Add Jevon the Tall to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by jc
That rings a dim bell.
JimiNy

Tongue Smile ) Pleased Cool

09-18-2004 14:18 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Secular Deal

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH