Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » I hate to say this but » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (7): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page I hate to say this but
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Smile

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
09-28-2004 16:08 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Aqua Green Toupee Aqua Green Toupee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-19-2004

Thread Starter Thread Started by Aqua Green Toupee
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Stuart Pedasso
You mean Free Drinks isn't about Free Drinks? Man ... next thing you know someone will be telling me what The Shap of Air really's about.

It's really about three minutes or so.
09-28-2004 16:11 Aqua Green Toupee is offline Send an Email to Aqua Green Toupee Search for Posts by Aqua Green Toupee Add Aqua Green Toupee to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Roll Eyes

09-28-2004 16:25 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Stuart Pedasso
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-31-2003

... groan

09-28-2004 16:39 Stuart Pedasso is offline Send an Email to Stuart Pedasso Search for Posts by Stuart Pedasso Add Stuart Pedasso to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

quote:
Originally posted by audiori
It seems like Terry sometimes feels it's goofy but necissary
to hold someone's hand and walk them through the meaning
of certain songs and why they are written.

Very goofy...

09-29-2004 09:59 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

quote:
Originally posted by dennis
quote:

Very goofy...

I kinda liked the liner notes to Avocado Faultline. Of course, a lot of the stuff was unnecessary for real fans, but I think the notes made it a lot more palatable to those who otherwise wouldn't have considered listening to it. You wouldn't necessarily have to explain as much if you were giving it as a gift in hopes of creating a new fan. Of course it's my favorite solo Terry CD, too. Smile )

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
09-29-2004 15:22 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Sad Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Mountain Fan
quote:
Originally posted by dennis
quote:

Very goofy...

I kinda liked the liner notes to Avocado Faultline. Of course, a lot of the stuff was unnecessary for real fans, but I think the notes made it a lot more palatable to those who otherwise wouldn't have considered listening to it. You wouldn't necessarily have to explain as much if you were giving it as a gift in hopes of creating a new fan. Of course it's my favorite solo Terry CD, too. Smile )

i for one was really disappointed to find out that he doesn't really dress up like elvis, get drunk and pick up chicks....... Crying

09-29-2004 18:34 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Yeah, well....Berger does that doesn't he?

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
09-29-2004 19:02 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Frown Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

well, that was windex, not booze.... and that wasn't really a chick..... Shocked

09-29-2004 19:05 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

Question Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It was El? Confused

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
09-29-2004 23:32 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Mountain Fan
I kinda liked the liner notes to Avocado Faultline. Of course, a lot of the stuff was unnecessary for real fans, but I think the notes made it a lot more palatable to those who otherwise wouldn't have considered listening to it.

Of course, one would have had to BUY the CD in order to read the liner notes, presumably with the intent of listening to it....

Tongue

carl
thinks "Mountain Dewy" is a better description
that's it
Mountain Dewy, and poofta-ish Tongue

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
09-30-2004 07:41 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Eleanor Eleanor is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-641.jpg

mountain dewish
09-30-2004 08:49 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Registration Date: 02-14-2003

quote:
and that wasn't really a chick.....

What?!! It wasn't??!! BLAST!! gggGGGXXKKK! Just please tell me it wasn't Big Gay Al again. ggxkk

09-30-2004 09:02 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Question Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

again??? Shocked

09-30-2004 09:15 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

quote:
Originally posted by Stuart Pedasso
Richard: "Okay Woggy, you go, okay twist a little lower now! That's it, three more, two, one ... break. Now jumping jacks, Berger, come on, get off the floor ... "

Berger: "Wha?... hgrfesgsrggssewsaert who's got my Michael Stipe poster?"

are we sweatin' to the OLDIES here?
(or sweatin' WITH 'em!!!)

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

09-30-2004 09:16 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

quote:
It's amazing
but true, there are some pretty dense and shallow people
out there..and if they happen to be a Christian too, they
might be judgemental as well.

NO WAY!

CAN'T believe it...........

heh heh heh.

Are THESE some of 'em?

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

09-30-2004 09:24 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

quote:
again???

Big Gay Al, that scoundrel, has tricked me before! He once dressed up as a really hot blonde and told me he was Marylin Monroe. Utilizing an elaborate system of weights and pulleys, mirrors, vocal dissimulation, mind voodoo, trick photography, psycho-hologramogrophy and Carman-grade makeup, he had me under his spell.

And then when he sang "Happy Birthday Mr. President" next to a life-sized cutout of Richard Nixon, I saw no reason to disbelieve her, him. BLAST IT!!! ggxxkk!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Berger Roy Al: 09-30-2004 09:45.

09-30-2004 09:35 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Carman
Tuxedo-clad Megastar

Registration Date: 04-12-2002

Shocked Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

that wasn't big gay al...... Pleased

09-30-2004 12:12 Carman is offline Send an Email to Carman Homepage of Carman Search for Posts by Carman Add Carman to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

quote:
that wasn't big gay al......

Godfrey Daniel!! That was the Tuxedo Clad Megastar with a big blonde wig??!! HAVEN'T I SUFFERED ENOUGH, PEOPLE??! help me... help me...help me ... ....GGGXKKKXK!!

09-30-2004 12:34 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

quote:
Originally posted by Woggy
quote:
It's amazing
but true, there are some pretty dense and shallow people
out there..and if they happen to be a Christian too, they
might be judgemental as well.

NO WAY!

CAN'T believe it...........

heh heh heh.

Are THESE some of 'em?

You forgot this one (the one with the pink hair gets double the credit for shallowness:

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
09-30-2004 13:06 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Pages (7): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » I hate to say this but

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH