Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » lurkers » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page lurkers 3 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
tchandler tchandler is a male
Daniel Amos

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

lurkers Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hi friends --

how is everyone? i'll be around off and on today if anyone wants to chat.

hey, let's hear from the LURKERS today!

come on, lukers, come on by and say hello. tell us who ya are.

...so, my wife and i bought our kids a couple of cats awhile back. these cats, for some reason, act like dogs. they chew up everything in sight. they'll chew through thick cable, they'll chew on furniture and on shoes and on wall corners. they'll sit around and pant. (cats don't pant, do they?!) and i'm almost positive that one of them lets out a high pitched bark once in awhile when i'm out of the room and i can't prove it came from them.

i asked a co-worker about this and his girlfriend has a cat that will wallow around on it's back in a deep puddle of water just like a dog.

cats in these parts, for some reason, act completely nuts. it's like having berger roy al for a pet. is there something in the water out here? are my cats insane?
10-29-2004 10:29 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You sure they are cats?

Are they those new hypoallergenic brand cats?

10-29-2004 10:40 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
Daniel Amos

Thread Starter Thread Started by tchandler
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hmmmmm -- perhaps i bought some dogs disguised as cats. it's like a far side cartoon or something.
10-29-2004 10:43 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Hi tim.

10-29-2004 10:46 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

I believe that the Democrats have genetically engineered dogs that look like cats (by using stem cells) in order to get votes from the "dog lover's who wished their dogs looked like cats" demographic.

Or maybe that's the "cat lovers who wished their cats acted like dogs" demographic.

10-29-2004 10:49 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
Daniel Amos

hi dorf!
10-29-2004 10:49 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Bryan Bryan is a male
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 11-13-2002

RE: lurkers Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey Tim,
Thanks for writing! I'm a semi-lurker.
I post regularly and read often but
don't have any pseudonyms,
haven't met any board members in real life,
don't have my own band, website or "Lyrics Bryan Likes" thread.

You know...sort of "in but not of" the DAMB.

I did get an email from one of your cats today:

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Friday, October 29, 2004 5:08 AM
To: Bryan@DambSemiLurkers.com
Subject: Daily Infiltration Log #13

Water stil tas fune
Stil hav radeo contact with brger
Chandlers stil think im a cat
10-29-2004 10:54 Bryan is offline Send an Email to Bryan Search for Posts by Bryan Add Bryan to your Buddy List
Daniel Amos

hey, PuP

hmmmmm....genetically engineered dogs...wasn't that berger's first heavy metal band name?
10-29-2004 10:56 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Hey Tim Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

If you'll come out for December 11th and surprise Terry and Roe I'll cover your hotel cost. Shocked Big Grin Cool
10-29-2004 10:58 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Daniel Amos

hi bryan -- good lord, my cats are emailing people?!! and they're in touch with berger?!!
10-29-2004 11:03 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Daniel Amos

hey theo! -- man, i wish i could ... we'll see
10-29-2004 11:06 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

hey tim.

if you come back to monrovia.......breakfast at leroy's! my treat Tongue

how've you been?

10-29-2004 11:15 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Daniel Amos

hey wes! been good, how 'bout you? leroy's sounds great! that's one thing out here. it's surprisingly difficult to find a decent breakfast hang.
10-29-2004 11:18 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Really? You guys should come up to Big Bear. Now I'm hungry Big Grin

10-29-2004 11:47 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Lur King Lur King is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-107.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2003

RE: lurkers Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by tchandler

sorry, I don't have time to post on some silly MB Tongue

10-29-2004 11:48 Lur King is offline Send an Email to Lur King Homepage of Lur King Search for Posts by Lur King Add Lur King to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Question RE: Hey Tim Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Theo
If you'll come out for December 11th and surprise Terry and Roe I'll cover your hotel cost. Shocked Big Grin Cool

i'll be there for sure then! Smile ) theo, i asked you on the dadl, but you must have missed it.... on the dadl, the dude from the agency that booked the show listed it as seattle? i posted that seattle is bellingham really, and the dumbburroes on the dadl said we don't know geography... Roll Eyes
can you post there and set them straight??!??
oh, and hi tim, hi theo... hi dork, hi semi-lurkers, hi lurkers... post, damb-it!!! Tongue

except for that damb ccm loving lur-king... Mad

Tongue

10-29-2004 11:57 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

quote:
Originally posted by tchandler
come on, lukers, come on by and say hello. tell us who ya are.

yea, how can you pass up an invitation like that?
the DAmb needs some new members anyway... Cool

otherwise Tim is going to be asked the same old questions
by the same old members about the same old topics...

SEE:
how is the Choir CD coming along... ?
any Swirling Eddies news... ?
have you heard from Tonio K. recently... ?

10-29-2004 11:59 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Lazysusan
Sublime Brain Puppet

Registration Date: 03-06-2003

Hi Timmy. How ya'll doin'.

Spittin' image of ma!
10-29-2004 12:01 Lazysusan is offline Send an Email to Lazysusan Search for Posts by Lazysusan Add Lazysusan to your Buddy List
Timmy
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 03-07-2003

Timmy!!!!

Timmy!!!
10-29-2004 12:02 Timmy is offline Send an Email to Timmy Search for Posts by Timmy Add Timmy to your Buddy List
Billy Bob
Dignified Lazar

Registration Date: 03-06-2003

Angry Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Lazysusan
Hi Timmy. How ya'll doin'.

get your burro back in the kitchen and make me breakfast, woman! Mad

10-29-2004 12:04 Billy Bob is offline Send an Email to Billy Bob Search for Posts by Billy Bob Add Billy Bob to your Buddy List
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » lurkers

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH