Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » only on the DAmb! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page only on the DAmb!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-236.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: Silicon Valley: prime real estate for a terrorist dirty bomb hit

only on the DAmb! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Only on the DAmb (okay, AND the da-dl) can you have a thread that discusses the worst of Daniel Amos! Unbelievable!

I mean, I can't imagine a discussion of the worst Beatles songs...

(What Goes On) (I Want To Tell You) (Why Don't We Do It In The Road)
(Maxwell's Silver Hammer) (Your Mother Should Know)

--Peter Jackson quoting J. R. R. Tolkien
05-02-2002 19:44 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
Andrew Andrew is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-14-2002
Location: Bleak human landscape, flat roofed houses, bad breath, vacant lots and murder evidence. God saves and leads a remnant of scraggly, faithless people, in spite of themsleves and just because he feels like it.

[CRAP} You have been subscribed to the Carman list Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by ™
Only on the DAmb (okay, AND the da-dl) can you have a thread that discusses the worst of Daniel Amos! Unbelievable!

You have been subscribed to the the Tuxedo Clad Megastar Really Awesome Praises mail list (CRAP). In this list we talk about all things the Tuxedo Clad Megastar, his music, his theology, his hair, his model good looks.

We operate on a love offering system and so you don't have to pay anything if you don't want to. If you want the Tuxedo Clad Megastar to post to the list you will need to pony up $30,000 however. I'm sure you have the faith to get that much dough - you know god will bless you back 10 fold.

At the moment our longest running thread has been on how god has blessed us through Carmans music (it gave me faith enough to have a crack in my windscreen healed).

The second longest thread is on some of Daniel Amos's worst songs (don't you hate that guy I wish Mr Amos would just retire).We also discuss how we will infiltrate the DAMB as alter egos and how we will screw with thier minds.

05-02-2002 20:25 Andrew is offline Send an Email to Andrew Homepage of Andrew Search for Posts by Andrew Add Andrew to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz YIM Account Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz
Shemp
unregistered
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

heh heh heh...
05-02-2002 20:28
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Andrew
You have been subscribed to the the Tuxedo Clad Megastar Really Awesome Praises mail list (CRAP).

here is one for real (I read it as the Tuxedo Clad Megastar screws Big Grin )

For more information: http://home.beseen.com/community/carmfan2000
Post message: carmanscrew@yahoogroups.com
Subscribe: carmanscrew-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Unsubscribe: carmanscrew-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
List owner: carmanscrew-owner@yahoogroups.com

05-02-2002 20:40 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Andrew Andrew is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Location: Bleak human landscape, flat roofed houses, bad breath, vacant lots and murder evidence. God saves and leads a remnant of scraggly, faithless people, in spite of themsleves and just because he feels like it.

Oh the irony - I love it! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
quote:
Originally posted by Andrew
You have been subscribed to the the Tuxedo Clad Megastar Really Awesome Praises mail list (CRAP).

here is one for real (I read it as the Tuxedo Clad Megastar screws Big Grin )

For more information: http://home.beseen.com/community/carmfan2000

LOL ROFLMAO
Ha!
Oh I love it!

I clicked on the link to go the the Carmans crew (yeah I read the Tuxedo Clad Megastar screws)website and my works server blocked it!

It's offensive.

It's not allowed.

I love the irony.

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
05-02-2002 20:49 Andrew is offline Send an Email to Andrew Homepage of Andrew Search for Posts by Andrew Add Andrew to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz YIM Account Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

here is a post from the yahoo group Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

it's a year old post (they aren't as insane as we Llamas are) they don't post much there. I'm sure we could take it over.......but that wouldn't be nice......but it would be fun! Big Grin

April 2001<br><br>Hiya members! I just wanted to
start out this month with a quick hello. God is such a
wonderful God! I don't know how many of you get or watch
TBN but I would encourage you that have it to watch
it. They not only have 1/2 hour the Tuxedo Clad Megastar shows on there
but they have many God filled people speaking on
there 24/7. God has used it so much in my life.
<br><br>On to the Tuxedo Clad Megastar, as the tour wraps up this month we
need to make sure and keep our prayer support just as
strong. God does amazing things right down to the last
moment, as a matter of fact it is often in the last
moment that some of the neatest things happen. So let us
continue to hold this man of God up and the people touring
with him. <br><br>I can't wait to see him one last
time on April 13 in Kansas City. <br><br>Now I have
been thinking of what we could do on this club to add
something to it and to get to know each other a little
more. I think that once a week I am going to post a
question for all to answer. It will be a fun way to get to
know a little bit about each other. Look for this
weeks after this posting. <br><br>Have a wonderful week
everyone. <br><br>Luv in Christ~<br>Sandie

05-02-2002 21:01 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-236.gif

Location: Silicon Valley: prime real estate for a terrorist dirty bomb hit

Thread Starter Thread Started by ™

sorry, I'm thick in head and thin in skin
-what was yer point?

--Peter Jackson quoting J. R. R. Tolkien
05-03-2002 12:03 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
Originally posted by ™
-what was yer point?

Click on this link and you'll get it...

Big Grin

05-03-2002 12:10 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Mr. Spoke
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 03-20-2002

and now for another episode of "Overreacting Hotheads" from Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

#@%$&^%*&^%*@$#!#@%$*%^$#%$@$"!$%*#@%$"^%#^$:%"@$#@@!!!
05-03-2002 12:12 Mr. Spoke is offline Send an Email to Mr. Spoke Search for Posts by Mr. Spoke Add Mr. Spoke to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

quote:
it's a year old post (they aren't as insane as we Llamas are) they don't post much there. I'm sure we could take it over.......but that wouldn't be nice......but it would be fun! Big Grin

wow... that is evil!
Evil
let's do itSmile

05-03-2002 16:18 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
quote:

wow... that is evil!
Evil
let's do itSmile

Yeah, we're all pretty much already signed up for the fan club, why not do that too?.... Smile )

05-03-2002 16:20 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
quote:
quote:

wow... that is evil!
Evil
let's do itSmile

Yeah, we're all pretty much already signed up for the fan club, why not do that too?.... Smile )

good point... I wonder how long it would take us to get kicked off?

05-03-2002 16:22 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
quote:
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by BigDork

wow... that is evil!
Evil
let's do itSmile

quote:

I don't know, but it would be kind of fun to find out. Smile )

05-03-2002 16:26 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Ubique Epoque

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by BigDork

wow... that is evil!
Evil
let's do itSmile

quote:

I don't know, but it would be kind of fun to find out. Smile )

uh Carman... are you a homer-sexual?

05-03-2002 16:32 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Andrew Andrew is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

evil Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by ™
-what was yer point?

Click on this link and you'll get it...

Big Grin

That link is cruel and evil and I'm glad I looked before I clicked. Whew.

05-06-2002 17:58 Andrew is offline Send an Email to Andrew Homepage of Andrew Search for Posts by Andrew Add Andrew to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz YIM Account Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

more fun........I'm joining this one too!

Date: Sun May 5, 2002 5:38 pm
Subject: Hey the Tuxedo Clad Megastar Fans

I would like to let you all know that there is another the Tuxedo Clad Megastar Yahoo
Group that has 16 members and I am the Group Moderator for that
Group. You don't have to join it to, but if you would like to meet
more the Tuxedo Clad Megastar Fans, than the link below will lead you right to the
Group. God Bless you all.

Donald

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/carmansconnection/

05-08-2002 09:02 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
more fun........I'm joining this one too!

Date: Sun May 5, 2002 5:38 pm
Subject: Hey the Tuxedo Clad Megastar Fans

I would like to let you all know that there is another the Tuxedo Clad Megastar Yahoo
Group that has 16 members and I am the Group Moderator for that
Group. You don't have to join it to, but if you would like to meet
more the Tuxedo Clad Megastar Fans, than the link below will lead you right to the
Group. God Bless you all.

Donald

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/carmansconnection/

I am really tempted to join and wreak some havoc. "Hey, have any of you heard a CD called Sacred Cows?"
05-08-2002 10:19 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by Gamgee

I am really tempted to join and wreak some havoc. "Hey, have any of you heard a CD called Sacred Cows?"

lol Big Grin

05-08-2002 10:39 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

they seem like really sweet OLD people... go figure Smile
I don't know if I would want to be too mean to Gramps there Wink

05-08-2002 17:17 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » only on the DAmb!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH