Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » too much » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page too much
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-236.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: Silicon Valley: prime real estate for a terrorist dirty bomb hit

too much Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

there's too much t'read here

couldn'tcha have a section where the coolest,
gotta-know stuff is mentioned?

signed,
too-little-time-to-read ™
Big Grin

--Peter Jackson quoting J. R. R. Tolkien
02-08-2005 23:58 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You know the DAMB well, TM. You look for gotta-know here?

Dorf is leaving CA soon. Does that qualify?

02-09-2005 19:28 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Rar...sadly, not so soon... but we are scouting places out after Tax season Big Grin

02-09-2005 19:30 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

can we start the shameless posts here too?

tm- know what you mean, you should really KIT with someone who frequents..or heres a scarey thought..call someone on the phone.!

"Hey what the heck is up with that DAMb thats worth readin?"
fraid the answer would STILL be pages and pages....

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
02-09-2005 19:32 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

tm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

wow, I haven't seen your name here for a LONG time!

how ya been?

whatcha been up to?

how's life?

Wog

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

02-10-2005 15:22 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Thread Starter Thread Started by ™

the "Christian" bookstore I've been music buyer at for th' last three years is closing at the end o' March, another victim of Mom and Pop not being able to compete with the stuffmarts

i'm studying the US Postal Exam book as they're administering "the test" for our area in May

and duane and i are still being musical, he just got back from New Zealand where he was hanging with the guy that took home the oscar for best sound something or other for LotR (they use Euphonix consoles and duane is the field service rep)

how's 'bout y'all?

02-13-2005 01:57 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Too much, too much... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You took too much man! Too Much! Too Much!
That got right on top of you, didn't it?

02-13-2005 02:52 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Hey! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Dennis! Where's that VHS you was talkin' 'bout sendin' ?!
Mad
Wink
Big Grin

02-15-2005 00:12 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

You know me! I'm a "talker!" Shocked

Thanks! I gotta make a copy of that! I will get that started in the morning before I go to work! Pleased

02-15-2005 02:10 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

u da mang
Roll Eyes
-ain't he da mang?
Confused
he da mang!
Pleased

02-15-2005 23:55 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

Now if I can just get it in the mail! Shocked

02-17-2005 17:33 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

I still have that ready to go in the mail! Shocked
It's my goal to mail it this week! Cool

02-26-2005 23:04 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

he da MANGE!

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

03-02-2005 16:15 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » too much

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH