Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Curious » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (7): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Curious 11 Votes - Average Rating: 5.91
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Carman
Tuxedo-clad Megastar

Registration Date: 04-12-2002

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by dorfsmith
Yes. The Who and Sienfeld are the devil Red Face Go hang with the C-man Roll Eyes

Smile )

02-23-2005 13:46 Carman is offline Send an Email to Carman Homepage of Carman Search for Posts by Carman Add Carman to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

RE: Fear and Loathing on the DAmb Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by carl
Yeah. What my sweetie-pie Ellie says.

Although I've always thought steve IS like a mugsy type. Without the Catholic stalker mentality and mega-baiting techniques, mind you, but there it is. Tongue

But passionately conservative to the point of DAmb abrasive, yeah, baby, yeah. Big Grin

(but heck, so am I.... just different.... Pleased )

Anyway, steve: In the words of Kris Kristofferson, don't let those liberal bastards git ya' down, honey. They're just jealous that they didn't Mountain Dew you off first. Tongue

Tongue Tongue

02-23-2005 13:55 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Bowling Pin Bowling Pin is a male
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 05-28-2002

Smile Hi, Carman! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Long time no see!

When's the next album coming out? I need to hear a good new album!

I mean, I really like the new 7 & 7 CD, but sometimes a guy's just got to get righteoussed-up, you know? Smile

02-23-2005 13:55 Bowling Pin is offline Send an Email to Bowling Pin Search for Posts by Bowling Pin Add Bowling Pin to your Buddy List
Carman
Tuxedo-clad Megastar

Registration Date: 04-12-2002

Thumb Up! RE: Hi, Carman! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Bowling Pin
Long time no see!

I mean, I really like the new 7 & 7 CD, but sometimes a guy's just got to get righteoussed-up, you know? Smile

I'm working on a new "heavenly metal" album with the Nelson brothers right now! Smile )

02-23-2005 13:57 Carman is offline Send an Email to Carman Homepage of Carman Search for Posts by Carman Add Carman to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

02-23-2005 13:59 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Esculent Eskimo

Smile RE: Hi, Carman! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by the Tuxedo Clad Megastar
quote:
Originally posted by Bowling Pin
Long time no see!

I'm working on a new "heavenly metal" album with the Nelson brothers right now! Smile )

Great! I can't wait!

Maybe you can work with Bubba Death Machine next time! Those guys are great!!!

02-23-2005 14:02 Bowling Pin is offline Send an Email to Bowling Pin Search for Posts by Bowling Pin Add Bowling Pin to your Buddy List
Bubba Death Machine
Mind Peach

Location: Comin' to yer town.... we'll help you kick the devil's ass for Jesus!

Thumb Up! Wow, like, Pinny-Dude, thanks!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

We didn't, like, you know, know our records got distributed all the way to Michigan! Friggin' far out!

But us and, like, friggin' Carwreck in the same room? Dude, like, SOMEONE would have to die!!! Mad

Vinny Foster (vocals, bass) * Lenny Gwineer (axe) * R. Brown (skins)
02-23-2005 14:09 Bubba Death Machine is offline Send an Email to Bubba Death Machine Homepage of Bubba Death Machine Search for Posts by Bubba Death Machine Add Bubba Death Machine to your Buddy List
Esculent Eskimo

Smile Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Wow, the Tuxedo Clad Megastar and Bubba Death Machine on the DAmb on the same day? This is just blessing my socks off!!!Pleased

And we get EVERYTHING in the U.P.! I've never understood why everybody has so much problem finding DA stuff. Oh well.

But Bubba, how come someone would have to die if you and the Tuxedo Clad Megastar were in the same room? Do one of you have leprosy or something like that? I hadn't heard anything about that. Confused

02-23-2005 14:13 Bowling Pin is offline Send an Email to Bowling Pin Search for Posts by Bowling Pin Add Bowling Pin to your Buddy List
Lazysusan
Sublime Brain Puppet

Registration Date: 03-06-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I don't get this thread and what not ya'll???

Spittin' image of ma!
02-23-2005 14:26 Lazysusan is offline Send an Email to Lazysusan Search for Posts by Lazysusan Add Lazysusan to your Buddy List
Aqua Green Toupee Aqua Green Toupee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-19-2004

Me neither. But I don't get much.
02-23-2005 14:31 Aqua Green Toupee is offline Send an Email to Aqua Green Toupee Search for Posts by Aqua Green Toupee Add Aqua Green Toupee to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

He's right, you know.

Tongue

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
02-23-2005 14:35 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Lazysusan
Sublime Brain Puppet

I get pretty much when I find a man or what not. Any Ya'll want to make a baby. Theys says I can't get no welfare for the kids are too big un stuff for now.

Spittin' image of ma!
02-23-2005 14:42 Lazysusan is offline Send an Email to Lazysusan Search for Posts by Lazysusan Add Lazysusan to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by Lazysusan
I get pretty much when I find a man or what not. Any Ya'll want to make a baby. Theys says I can't get no welfare for the kids are too big un stuff for now.

Ya lost me.
02-23-2005 14:44 Aqua Green Toupee is offline Send an Email to Aqua Green Toupee Search for Posts by Aqua Green Toupee Add Aqua Green Toupee to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

She loses all men, eventually.

02-23-2005 14:45 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Lazysusan
Sublime Brain Puppet

OK put it simple. I need some child support and the only ways I knows to do that is ta make a babie.

Spittin' image of ma!
02-23-2005 14:46 Lazysusan is offline Send an Email to Lazysusan Search for Posts by Lazysusan Add Lazysusan to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
OK put it simple. I need some child support and the only ways I knows to do that is ta make a babie.

You want support from a child?
02-23-2005 14:47 Aqua Green Toupee is offline Send an Email to Aqua Green Toupee Search for Posts by Aqua Green Toupee Add Aqua Green Toupee to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Angry Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Go to the Philippines if THAT's what y'r looking for, sister!!! Mad Mad Mad Mad

Tongue

Shocked

02-23-2005 14:48 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Lazysusan
Sublime Brain Puppet

I don't know phil but it's hard to esplain and what not.

Spittin' image of ma!
02-23-2005 14:50 Lazysusan is offline Send an Email to Lazysusan Search for Posts by Lazysusan Add Lazysusan to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

quote:
I don't know phil but it's hard to esplain and what not.

Maybe you should get together with Ele' and adopt? Tongue Big Grin

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
02-23-2005 15:15 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Eleanor Eleanor is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-641.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

quote:
Originally posted by carl
She loses all men, eventually.

and I find all me, eventually Pleased
02-23-2005 15:27 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
Pages (7): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Curious

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH