Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » An Eclectic List » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page An Eclectic List
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Lost Canine Lost Canine is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

An Eclectic List Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I was doing a word search and came across a website where a person lists his favorite artists as:

"Musical Groups I Like Ben Folds Five
They Might Be Giants
Squirrel Nut Zippers
Spice Girls
Weird Al Yankovic
Bangles
Save Ferris
B-52's
Go-Go's
Terry S. Taylor
Sex Pistols"

I thought that this was an interesting list.
LK-9

09-02-2002 18:59 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-14-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Lost Canine

Spice Girls

Confused
09-02-2002 20:02 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Gamgee
quote:

Spice Girls

Confused

The worst of the list.

09-02-2002 20:06 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

quote:
quote:

Spice Girls

Confused

tell me what you want

what you really really want

09-02-2002 20:11 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

To not have to hear them

09-02-2002 20:22 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Andrew Andrew is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Location: Bleak human landscape, flat roofed houses, bad breath, vacant lots and murder evidence. God saves and leads a remnant of scraggly, faithless people, in spite of themsleves and just because he feels like it.

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
quote:
quote:

Spice Girls

Confused

tell me what you want

I want A NEW CAR!

A red convertable with mag wheels and tinted glass
09-02-2002 21:08 Andrew is offline Send an Email to Andrew Homepage of Andrew Search for Posts by Andrew Add Andrew to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz YIM Account Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz
Andrew Andrew is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Location: Bleak human landscape, flat roofed houses, bad breath, vacant lots and murder evidence. God saves and leads a remnant of scraggly, faithless people, in spite of themsleves and just because he feels like it.

quote:
Originally posted by Andrew
quote:
Originally posted by BigDork

tell me what you want

I want A NEW CAR!

A red convertable with mag wheels and tinted glass

Y'know as much as I hate replying to myself (although I do find the conversation so uplifting)... a thought just occured to me.

If this whole name-it-and-claim-it prosperity doctrine were valid...

Can you imagine just how many cars Uncle Terry would own by now?

We should all have a few as well...
09-02-2002 21:10 Andrew is offline Send an Email to Andrew Homepage of Andrew Search for Posts by Andrew Add Andrew to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz YIM Account Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz
Mark Mark is a male

I know what I want. I know what I need.

09-03-2002 08:15 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

How could anyone intelligent enough to like Terry also be dumb enough to like the Spice Girls? It's a paradox!

Confused Confused Confused
09-03-2002 10:26 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

How could that be?

09-03-2002 10:59 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Kaf-N-8ed Kaf-N-8ed is a male
Luteous Llama

quote:
I was doing a word search and came across a website where a person lists his favorite artists as:

"Musical Groups I Like Ben Folds Five
They Might Be Giants
Squirrel Nut Zippers
Spice Girls
Weird Al Yankovic
Bangles
Save Ferris
B-52's
Go-Go's
Terry S. Taylor
Sex Pistols"

I thought that this was an interesting list.
LK-9

It make sense to me.

I'm listing to a auto-scrambled list of songs on my Real Audio player that has the following lineup:

Daniel Amos / Swirling Eddies / TST (about 7 different discs)
The Beatles (2 discs)
The Monkeys (1 disc)
Bob Dylan (2 discs)
Elvis (1 disc)
{Can you tell I like "oldies"?}
Wilco (1 and 1/2 disc)
and a misc assortment of the following groups:
b52s
Johny Cash
Pat Boone
Sam Sham and the Pharoahs
UB40
Barenaked Ladies
Queen
RollingStone
Pink Floyd
John Cougar M
Roy Orbison
Cheap Trick

Smile

Cheers!
Gus

My beard is parted into three,
For the Holy Trinity!

~ Gustav BenJava
http://www.benjava.com

09-03-2002 11:16 Kaf-N-8ed is offline Send an Email to Kaf-N-8ed Homepage of Kaf-N-8ed Search for Posts by Kaf-N-8ed Add Kaf-N-8ed to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kaf-N-8ed: gusbenjava YIM Account Name of Kaf-N-8ed: gusbenjava
Lucy Lucy is a male
Sublime Brain Puppet

Registration Date: 05-16-2002

hmmm Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I have a lot of different stuff on my itunes at work.
just a few

Chopin
Jesus Christ Superstar
Adam Again
indigo girls
DA
Weezer
Twisted Sister
Sex Pistols
Beatles
Beck
Bella Fleck
Black Sabbath
The Greatfull dead
Bob Dylan
Chet Atkins
Frank Zappa
Glass Harp
The Stoodges
Iris Demente

I think you ge a picture that I'm sort of eclectic
Lucy
09-03-2002 13:18 Lucy is offline Send an Email to Lucy Homepage of Lucy Search for Posts by Lucy Add Lucy to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

mine....

Daniel Amos/ Swirling Eddies
Pink Floyd
Eminem
Tool
Alicia Keyes
Metallica
Keith Green
Nine Inch Nails
Sam Kinison
Adam Again
Prince
Dr. Dre
Veggie Tales
Led Zeppelin
U2
Judas Priest
Mike Knott/LSU

call me crazy.... Pleased

09-03-2002 13:49 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Imaginarium

Avocado Faultline

Zoom Daddy

Doppelganger

Bibleland

I guess I'm not as eclectic as the rest of you Wink

09-03-2002 15:49 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

Mine....

Bob Geldof - Deep in the Heart of Nowhere
Emmylou Harris - The Wrecking Ball
DA - Alarma Chronicles
Kate Bush - Best of...
Luba - Between the Earth and Sky
Alphaville - Salvation
Jeff Johnson - Great Romantics

09-03-2002 16:13 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » An Eclectic List

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH