Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » April 1! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page April 1! 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Registration Date: 02-14-2003

Thread Starter Thread Started by Berger Roy Al
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Can we get Jan and Paul involved in this?!!

04-01-2005 12:40 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Shocked

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
04-01-2005 12:43 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

I always had him pegged for a creepy little perv... Red Face

Tongue

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
04-01-2005 12:45 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Mommy! Are you talking about me??!!! gk!

04-01-2005 12:47 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Eleanor Eleanor is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-641.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Berger Roy Al

you're just trying to stop the mailings
04-01-2005 12:47 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
Captain Crouch
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 12-23-2002

Big Grin Hayl, YASS!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:

'S'Long's weh kin git Benneh HENN EN-volved ta! Ah tayl ya', t'ain't nothin' lahk 'speriencen' th' "lettle deth" whahl gettin' sahm'l'TAYN-yusleh slain en the sper't!!! Hooooooooooo-WEE!!! Big Grin

Praise GOW-wud!!!
04-01-2005 12:48 Captain Crouch is offline Send an Email to Captain Crouch Homepage of Captain Crouch Search for Posts by Captain Crouch Add Captain Crouch to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

AAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! GKK! Good lord, that picture of Jan just scared the hell out of me!!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Berger Roy Al: 04-01-2005 12:51.

04-01-2005 12:51 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Platyhelminth

RE: Hayl, YASS!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Captain Crouch
quote:

'S'Long's weh kin git Benneh HENN EN-volved ta! Ah tayl ya', t'ain't nothin' lahk 'speriencen' th' "lettle deth" whahl gettin' sahm'l'TAYN-yusleh slain en the sper't!!! Hooooooooooo-WEE!!! Big Grin

are we talking bout a spiritual orgy?
04-01-2005 12:52 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Tongue! RE: Hayl, YASS!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
quote:

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
04-01-2005 12:53 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Might i suggest that you play this at the orgy?

04-01-2005 12:56 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Captain Crouch
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 12-23-2002

Big Grin RE: Hayl, YASS!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Eleanor
quote:
quote:

are we talking bout a spiritual orgy?

Wayl, Ah prefers t'cawl et a "love fayst," but y'all git the ah-DAY-uh. Big Grin

Praise GOW-wud!!!
04-01-2005 12:57 Captain Crouch is offline Send an Email to Captain Crouch Homepage of Captain Crouch Search for Posts by Captain Crouch Add Captain Crouch to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

BEBB LIVES!!!!
04-01-2005 13:00 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by carl
I always had him pegged for a creepy little perv... Red Face

Tongue

Paul Williams might be, but for some reason, I don't think Derri is. Red Face

Smile
04-01-2005 13:01 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Platyhelminth

don't think????

that's not very convincing Red Face
04-01-2005 13:09 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Don't chide the poor dear. i remember when i learned that Oral Roberts was not the man i thought he was Crying Crying
04-01-2005 13:10 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Carman
Tuxedo-clad Megastar

Registration Date: 04-12-2002

Sad Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

it's my birthday too.... nobody remembered... Crying

04-01-2005 13:11 Carman is offline Send an Email to Carman Homepage of Carman Search for Posts by Carman Add Carman to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

Considering I don't know Derri personally, I can't know fer sure.

But since he is married with 3 children and I have heard him call himself "a one woman man", then I'm fairly certain. Smile )

Smile
04-01-2005 13:12 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Every man says that, darlin.
04-01-2005 13:23 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Jan Crowowch
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 11-19-2002
Location: All OVER the World, my little cupcakes...All OVER the world!!!

quote:
Does anyone know if they're having the Middle-Aged Women Who Wear Camouflage And The Men Who Love Them tent this year at Cornerstone?

why, surely, Shirley, those ever-so darlin' women will be their, Praise The Lord, and we'll be handing out posies and having make-overs in the pink tent........ya'll stop in now, ya hear?
04-01-2005 13:24 Jan Crowowch is offline Send an Email to Jan Crowowch Homepage of Jan Crowowch Search for Posts by Jan Crowowch Add Jan Crowowch to your Buddy List
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

Woo Hoo Happy birthday Berger - time for a birthday song...

04-01-2005 13:27 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » April 1!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH